What's new

They want to kill me, I’ve recorded a video message & kept it in a secret place. : IK

This is what exactly happened in 1971..... Yahya showed EGO and refuse to transfer the power to winners of the Elections.... Currently few people are playing with the future of Pakistan just to satisfy their EGO... Because they have no fear if (God forbid) any thing happens to this country, as they have their all properties / assets out of Pakistan....

You know how USA rewarded the Dissident Iraqi Generals who left Saddam during 2003 Invasion ? ......... Learn the US model of War .... How they conquered Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003... They never fight a Unified Enemy ..

By the way as I mentioned several times earlier, that I myself belongs to the family of sitting and retired officers of the Armed Forces....... Resentment is at it's peak...
East pak was lost due to bhutto as well who IK wants to imitate these days...

Consequences are for you and I. Our businesses, our livelihood, our unguarded families and children. For the ruling elite there are no consequences. The country will burn, the poor will loose their life and property in a few days of anger. And then people will forget. An election will be hurried, it will be stage managed, and a compromise will rule again and maintain the status quo.

At least that is what they think.

I on the other hand think it is time for Pakistanis to raise their hand to fight and for PTI to raise the temperature. Just as 700 people have been identified by the government for arrest, PTI and True Pakistanis must build a list of a 1000 traitors. The day they start the war, then all those targets must know they are on that list and just as they kill and maim us, they too will be on a list. The entrenched power system will not give up so easily. If good honest people are going to be made targets, then corrupt, murderers, crooks, not matter which institution they are in, will also be on a list. Corrupt courts, will be replaced by people's courts. Police and judicial remand and punishment will become public remand and punishment. Till the badmash don't fear of this outcome they'll alway have an upper hand.

Dont go into a gun fight with a knife.
That's exactly what I said many times on this forum. The way matters and things are messed up in this country it will take some kind of war or extreme likewise punishments by the public to fix things. Raising a alternative peoples militia is a good idea. If the police or military ever support a corrupt party or gang of thugs then they will be immediately replaced by the peoples militia, the true owners and managers of this country.

PTI followers will trust Imran unquestionably. He does not have to show any proof. I wonder if this news is popular and picked up by news channels there :pop:
It's the equivalent of those random people who claim things on PDF and say the source is 'dude trust me'.

Anyways there's always a conspiracy to assassinate a leader it's been done before in recent history, Musharraf, Benazir, Sharif etc.. It's just that it's mostly perpetrated by militant groups not by whom Imran seems to be alluding to.

To create chaos and a civil unrest like Syria was the major game plan of US and India, the removal of Khan was the catalyst, the recipe for the disaster.

US and enemies made sure that the country seethes in anger and hate.

How can they didn't understand the game plan. Our intelligence agencies couldn't pick and unearth, stopped this ploy.

Last edited:
It's the equivalent of those random people who claim things on PDF and say the source is 'dude trust me'.

Anyways there's always a conspiracy to assassinate a leader it's been done before in recent history, Musharraf, Benazir, Sharif etc.. It's just that it's mostly perpetrated by militant groups not by whom Imran seems to be alluding to.
I have the feeling the age of political assassinations are over for South Asia.

As usual, trolls making fun, it's kind of pathetic and sad that those making fun are devoid of our history. Wasnt Liaqat Ali Khan assassinated? Wasnt Zia-ul-Haq assassinated? Wasnt BB assassinated? Even ZAB was assassinated under the false pretext of justice.

Exactly.

Anybody who doesn't think his life is in danger is either ignorant of Pakistani history or living in a fool's paradise.

Bruh doing politics at the cost of state. Don't know what his endgame is. Even if he comes back to power, i don't think he would make any difference.

Pakistan is a sinking ship better to eject before we turn into syria. I hope i am able to leave this country for good in the next 2 3 years.

Any country that takes you in will be worse for it.

No thanks. I am pretty sure I'll live a decent life if i end up in the US or UK with my medical degree. I hope the visa works out for other aspirants as well.

Knowing your moral compass where corruption is OK, I wouldn't trust my dog in your care. Who knows how many people you bribed to get your 'medical degree'.
This is by far the most dangerous development thus far because those he named don't have to be the ones to assassinate him. Someone else could do it and it would plunge the nation into chaos.

The imported elite don't care. They already have ranches and houses in foreign countries and charter planes ready to take off at short notice.
Rumour has it that his platelets are still somewhere in Marks&Spencer 😂

LOL. Marks & Spender is for middle class people. He has enough money to shop at Harrods.

Although a paindoo like him probably wouldn't know the difference between a Harrod's shirt and one from Marks & Spencer.

Release it now. As you should have done with the cable/threat letter et al.
Clearly you can't have trust in the system or state, release it and vindicate the claims.

A video like this is like a nuclear weapon. Its greatest usefulness is to dissuade the other side from starting a nuclear war in the first place.

Isn't it the responsibility of the generals to foil any assassination attempt against on our leaders or should they remain neutral in the face of foreign conspiracies by raw?

According to them it's not their job to stop R&AW involvement.

Last edited:
Not good to blame army though. Pakistan is a very vulnerable country. Our neighbors make claim to our lands. It's very easy to take advantage of situations like these. I guess you can blame the Mil for getting involved in politics too but can you really blame them. After Musharraf PPP came, and then PMLN. PPP wreaked havoc on the economy and blamed Musharraf for it. Then PMLN, signed such bad deals with China, fixed load shedding but then made the country so debt dependent.

They had to do something to get someone like Imran Khan on top. But then we have Imran Khan, Mr I won world cup, I'm the best, I don't listen to advisors, I'm saviour of the whole world, I dont lose to anyone. He is good but in matters of security he should listen. He wants elections now but a few months back he wanted to fight to the end and not go for elections. Everything is great when it suits you.

It's kinda sad to see but would Imran Khan really have won without army help? I had a batman back when Benazir died. And elections were gonna happen I told him man you support Benazir but she is dead, everyone is saying Zardari killed her do you really wanna vote for these guys. And he's like they gave us zameen in the past so we will. Even though he agreed himself that Zardari is no good. The local man not on forums thinks like that in Pakistan. Not anymore though I guess.

The day Imran Khan dies at the hands of our establishment will be the last day for this country and its establishment. Koe general zardari sharief diesel wali khan ya koe aur establishment ka paltu kuta nae bachay ga. Yay Mulk Pakistaniyon ka nae tu kisi ka bi nae. Duniya kay kisi konay mein phir panah na milay gi kisi ko.

Back
Top Bottom