What's new

They want to kill me, I’ve recorded a video message & kept it in a secret place. : IK

Most politicians have been pure scum, and those behind the scenes who really could have totally cleansed this system chose to manage and manipulate it instead, as that gave them much more power.

What I don't get why do they hate their people so much?

If the country became rich and so did they then nobody would be complaining. But they didn't even do the basics over the last 30 years.

Imran khan has beaten all Indian political dramas in our history.....

It is a ultra next level..

Last edited:
And I thought Indian politics was funny....You guys have taken it to a different level.
1652573765248.png

They may very well make a move on him. TTP , Baloch and Sindh organizations are conveniently getting more powerful and bold. What happened to Benazir, could very well happen once more.

They may very well make a move on him. TTP , Baloch and Sindh organizations are conveniently getting more powerful and bold. What happened to Benazir, could very well happen once more.

Benazir's murder was sanctioned by The Godfather, Zardari and he will go after IK as well. There is zero doubt in my mind. Throw in the butchers of Model Town, Rana Sanaullah, SS and Hamza Shahbaz and there is a volcano waiting to erupt

It has come to a point where even if IK dies of other causes (e.g. a car crash with no sabotage) , his supporters will consider it an assassination. In that sense, his 'insurance' in the form of this video is a bit redundant. Anyways, I hope he doesn't get killed, he seems like an honest and well meaning person to me.

PTI followers will trust Imran unquestionably. He does not have to show any proof. I wonder if this news is popular and picked up by news channels there :pop:

Don't worry, if Pakistan collapses with nuclear annihilation of India and Pakistan, PDF can have solace in the fact that the rump states didn't join India, which of course is an artificial state.

I am telling you IK was killed, say bye bye to KPK forever, Karachi will see massive bloodshed, Baluchistan is already bleeding.. Taliban will play this to their benefit to recruit Pashtoons inside Pakistan, all they have to do is say look what USA did to your country, we fought USA and defeated, so join us and then the enemy would be Pakistan Army, I used to thought Bajwa was just old dumb idiot who just want a retirement plan for his old age, but he is not dumb he is dangerous and he must be removed from his Position before he burn the country down, I wish that other Generals just gather together and take action against Bajwa and remove him from office and put him in jail.

Don't worry, if Pakistan collapses with nuclear annihilation of India and Pakistan, PDF can have solace in the fact that the rump states didn't join India, which of course is an artificial state.

India has never been a united nation throughout its history. It was always a region of princely states often at war amongst each other

You guys need to get a grip.

Imran Khan is threatening the forces against him. This video will go a long way to make sure nobody thinks about killing him. Ofcourse, things sometimes never go to plan.

As for, what happens if some thing were to happen to Imran Khan? PTI better have a succession plan here and its 2nd tier organizes itself to continue its campaign. The campaign should entail peaceful and violent parts.

Let’s hope nothing of that sort happens.

India has never been a united nation throughout its history. It was always a region of princely states often at war amongst each other
Here it goes
Thread will go off topic
I don't even know why Indians comment on our domestic political topics

Back
Top Bottom