What's new

They want to kill me, I’ve recorded a video message & kept it in a secret place. : IK

Salaam

I'll repost my reply from the other thread here.

That is the most disturbing part. Imagine if he is assassinated and right at that time a video surfaces of Imran Khan in which he names important people and what if those names include high ranking officials?

BB was assassinated but her husband was there to calm the situation and even that took a while. With IK there is no one, and on top of that a video surfaces naming people? What if that list includes people in military leadership? Utter chaos.

This is by far the most dangerous development thus far because those he named don't have to be the ones to assassinate him. Someone else could do it and it would plunge the nation into chaos.
I personally think nothing of that sort will happen.

Pakistanis are incapable of self-organizing. If we were, you would see neighborhood communities everywhere solving local issues. We look to leaders to lead us. We don't have the leadership mentality. With IK out of the picture, there's no one capable of organizing PTIs street power to bring them out on the roads. When BB was assassinated, the Karachi chaos was not spontaneous. It was a well-orchestrated event. People might come out to protest in anger, but things will quickly fizzle out and everyone would be back going about their lives with a heavy heart.

Even the Army won't be able to get away with IK's assassination in the current atmosphere. The Army can't be that stupid, can it?

Don't mention Army !!.. Mention the personality... I would still say that Army is also a Pakistani Organization, where good and bad both types of people both are the part of it... If anyone is targeting Army "as an institution", he / she is benefiting India.... I'm not talking about criticism on individuals like we used to do on Ayub, Yahya, Zia or Musharaf etc etc...

As Rightly said by Imran Khan, foreign powers had / have a plan to Dissolve Pakistan into 3 Independent States and the Armed Forces are the only major hurdle in the possibility between this Plan..... Politically, PTI is the only political power which is a Federal Party, unlike PPP PML-N MQM ANP JUI etc etc

Last edited:
These neutrals and house of sharifs will be evaporated if something like this happened. Don’t think any song can undo the damage(song by ispr)

I don't know what to make of imran khan. What does he want? Total chaos? Total collapse of the current system? Total collapse of institutions?
Why is he being selfish? Why is he proposing for early elections. Why not wait out the year or whatever is left for the next elections?

Is his greed getting the best of him that he is willing to destroy this whole country?

What if a raw agent happens to kill imran khan and in his video he names generals other party members, etc... this will bring Total collapse to the country. He is making Pakistan vulnerable for his selfish greed.

This is what exactly happened in 1971..... Yahya showed EGO and refuse to transfer the power to winners of the Elections.... Currently few people are playing with the future of Pakistan just to satisfy their EGO... Because they have no fear if (God forbid) any thing happens to this country, as they have their all properties / assets out of Pakistan....

You know how USA rewarded the Dissident Iraqi Generals who left Saddam during 2003 Invasion ? ......... Learn the US model of War .... How they conquered Afghanistan in 2001 and Iraq in 2003... They never fight a Unified Enemy ..

By the way as I mentioned several times earlier, that I myself belongs to the family of sitting and retired officers of the Armed Forces....... Resentment is at it's peak...

Congratz, Imran has finally descended to the level of Hamid Mir.

Did you use your brain cells before writing this comment?

Comparing an honest ex-Prime Minister of Pakistan with third class anti-state journalist who writes articles to prove his loyalty to west?

Hamid Mir's Articles on WashingtonPost:

11th May 2022:

04th April 2022:

Khan represents the soul of Pakistan.

There are people who want to continue their gravy train and control of the money printers so that their children can carry on the legacy of looting Pakistan and receiving "aid" and "grants" to run the country. They are so incapable they rely on foreign consultants and IMF to tell them how to manage their money. For 30 years they had no strategy on how to increase exports or even to protect the environment, waste management, curriculum and the list goes on and on.

Pakistan is like Nigeria, your leaders just don't care. They want to give the illusion they are doing work but behind the scenes and it all focused around how much money they can accumulate. I mean the family politics is a giveaway. Its so obvious. And the people who still support them, I guess you must enjoy having an abusive master, must be in your genes.

Dynastic family politics played a major role in Sri Lanka's economic crisis.

A Powerful Dynasty Bankrupted Sri Lanka in Just 30 Months

But here, the neutrals have given the Sharif Dynasty the license to loot, plunder our economy and abuse our jawans.

Neutrals always favored Sharifs of Punjab....

Coup in 1977 led to the Judicial murder of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, but in 1999 Sharifs were sent in Exile.... and given chance again and again... despite their open abuses to the Army... to the sitting Generals... to the Ex COASs and Ex ISI Chiefs... But still they are "acceptable" for the Establishment...

I don't know what to make of imran khan. What does he want? Total chaos? Total collapse of the current system? Total collapse of institutions?
Why is he being selfish? Why is he proposing for early elections. Why not wait out the year or whatever is left for the next elections?

Is his greed getting the best of him that he is willing to destroy this whole country?

What if a raw agent happens to kill imran khan and in his video he names generals other party members, etc... this will bring Total collapse to the country. He is making Pakistan vulnerable for his selfish greed.

This is what happen when you overthrow a patriotic leader just on the "orders" of foreign powers for your own secure future.... Neutrals themselves increasing the popularity of Imran Khan, with the same manner the way Yahya increased the popularity of Sheik Mujeed due to his stupid acts (read History)...

SOLUTION : Held Elections, transfer the Power to the Winners.... and tell USA / Saudis, sorry boss I tried my best but I can't do anything our public has become too much powerful...

Khan represents the soul of Pakistan.

There are people who want to continue their gravy train and control of the money printers so that their children can carry on the legacy of looting Pakistan and receiving "aid" and "grants" to run the country. They are so incapable they rely on foreign consultants and IMF to tell them how to manage their money. For 30 years they had no strategy on how to increase exports or even to protect the environment, waste management, curriculum and the list goes on and on.

Pakistan is like Nigeria, your leaders just don't care. They want to give the illusion they are doing work but behind the scenes and it all focused around how much money they can accumulate. I mean the family politics is a giveaway. Its so obvious. And the people who still support them, I guess you must enjoy having an abusive master, must be in your genes.

Liaqat Ali Khan - hurdle between receiving "aid" and Independent Foreign Policy.

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto - hurdle between receiving "aid" and the Independent Foreign Policy.

Imran Khan - ???

omg
I am pretty sure everyone laughs at us because of this political circus going on every other year for the last 20 years at least

Most politicians have been pure scum, and those behind the scenes who really could have totally cleansed this system chose to manage and manipulate it instead, as that gave them much more power.

Back
Top Bottom