What's new

‘They killed our mates, we want vengeance’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are very much excited....I never told that India has capacity too...But my point is that even if India has capacity, due to internal political compulsion, Indian political GOV will not allow the war to happen...

And if i add a little bit of trolling to your post...these border fights are always get immediate reaction...Today Indian army already knocked off a soldier from your border area....In this type of border fights no one is going to be a winner...It is just that you guys are very fond of using abusive language to release your frustration....And apart that just take care of your area near to Western border, there are hundreds of people are dying in bomb blast by terrorist...

Not just on western border. All over pakistan.

i can understand how they feel and pak soldiers must be feeling the same.

This ilyas kashmiri incident is what I was referring to in some posts. Why don't you tell the whole story?

Some time after Kargil, Indian soldiers spent a whole night in one of the villages on the Pakistani side and brutally killed a soldier and his family including women and his children and took his head with them.

Ilyas Kashmiri was then used as a proxy to settle scores.

This incident then followed another incident which is being referred to.

This lead to a serious consideration of a ceasefire which was then finalised in 2004/05 and good relations were then witnessed.

What the Indian media is doing is censoring the grisly details of its own army and making people feel as if indian army has always been a victim which is wrong because they retaliate and have done so in a more brutal manner.

Source for the red part please? And I mean a neutral one.

Also, Ilyas Kashmiri was in the pak army at the time. He wasn't a "proxy". He was in the special service group, and these were the "special services" he was rendering.

Indian govt banned PDF recently so we will see it banned again

Really? I didn't know that PDF was baned. I heard of some DOS attacks from India but not a ban by govt. Do you have a source or Can anyone from India confirm this.

i can understand how they feel and pak soldiers must be feeling the same.

Why just the soldiers?? I think whole nation's blood was boiling when heard this terrible news.

Why just the soldiers?? I think whole nation's blood was boiling when heard this terrible news.

the whole indian nation must have a big hole in their reporting lines or brain when they overlooked or were told to celeberate killing of a Pakistani soldier by Indian army in the first place.

Above all the incident of the old Kashmiri women crossing over to Pakistani side of Kashmir also once again highlight the need for solving Kashmir issue according to wishes of Kashmiri people.

Really? I didn't know that PDF was baned. I heard of some DOS attacks from India but not a ban by govt. Do you have a source or Can anyone from India confirm this.

Only Pakistanis know when websites are banned in India. Indians don't seem to notice. You can see posts from Indian members every single day for the past few years, including the allegedly banned days.

Reactions: MST
the whole indian nation must have a big hole in their reporting lines or brain when they overlooked or were told to celeberate killing of a Pakistani soldier by Indian army in the first place.

Above all the incident of the old Kashmiri women crossing over to Pakistani side of Kashmir also once again highlight the need for solving Kashmir issue according to wishes of Kashmiri people.

Kashmir is an integral part of India.

There were more. unfortunately that blog has now been removed. The blog was run by some retired indian major or colonel i m not sure.

That was my first choice. I will also try my best to find a video of that news bulletin.

There were more. unfortunately that blog has now been removed. The blog was run by some retired indian major or colonel i m not sure.

That was my first choice. I will also try my best to find a video of that news bulletin.

Hope that someone can make a thread about it.

And the another guy was taken out, by the same god forsaken hindu race today, you ******* bigot. Doesnt anything other than muslim hindu go through your mind ? No wonder people are exploding themselves like batshit insane in your country killing hundreds of innocents as to who is the better muslim.

No one was 'taken out' but it was random shelling that goes by both sides. Most of the times, indians die,,,sometimes Pakistanis too...

Anyways, I have no problem with Hindus....as long as they aren't anti-Islamic and/or helping the anti-Islamic forces.

Yes, I saw that one, which is why I asked for a neutral source. The names of the girls (whos heads the IA allegedly took away) are not mentioned, in fact nothing is mentioned to suggest a grain of truth. IA coming into pak to take away the heads of innocent Kashmiri girls sounds just like the kind of fiction that even the writers wouldn't believe, hence the shoddy lack of any details. Please show me something credible. Was there nationwide outrage in Pakistan, when Indian soldiers beheaded and took away heads of innocent villagers? Or did it make the news only 11 years later, like in this report? Any news reports from that time? Any corroborating reports in any other media at the time? "News" is supposed to report contemporary events, not made up fiction 11 years after the said incident.

No one was 'taken out' but it was random shelling that goes by both sides. Most of the times, indians die,,,sometimes Pakistanis too...

Anyways, I have no problem with Hindus....as long as they aren't anti-Islamic and/or helping the anti-Islamic forces.

Apart from thinking hindus are a race, and that they are god forsaken, and wanting to nuke them, you have no problems with them. Good.

Yes, I saw that one, which is why I asked for a neutral source. The names of the girls (whos heads the IA allegedly took away) are not mentioned, in fact nothing is mentioned to suggest a grain of truth. IA coming into pak to take away the heads of innocent Kashmiri girls sounds just like the kind of fiction that even the writers wouldn't believe, hence the shoddy lack of any details. Please show me something credible. Was there nationwide outrage in Pakistan, when Indian soldiers beheaded and took away heads of innocent villagers? Or did it make the news only 11 years later, like in this report? Any news reports from that time? Any corroborating reports in any other media at the time? "News" is supposed to report contemporary events, not made up fiction 11 years after the said incident.

Apart from thinking hindus are a race, and that they are god forsaken, and wanting to nuke them, you have no problems with them. Good.

Please read my post for explanation.

Pakistani electronic media started in 2002, up till than it was just PTV. My relative served there too.

As far as the outrage is concerned, PTV news bulletins were shown with childrens' eyes gouged out and I remember there was anger especially from the right wing extremists who also an attempted to attack some poor Mandir too.

The Pakistani media ofcourse did not report what happened afterwards how Illyas Kashmiri did the gruesome act.

It may be fiction to you, but I saw the videos at that time and the newspapers too. this is the problem, for each one of us our armies are holy cows.

India also doesn't have the "capacity" to fight a "long, sustained" war with an adversary like Pakistan. Stop this bullsh!t and come out of your delusions...

Only United States can afford "long,sustained" wars in this time era. A war between india/Pakistan will ATMOST last 23 days. Then both sides will either go for ceasefire (means Pakistan's victory if status-quo is maintained) OR Pakistan will unleash a nuclear-holocaust on god forsaken hindu race...the samson option/suicide attack.

So please, stop this mental masturbation..and if indian soldiers are getting so itched, then tell them to think about their family. Slaughtering bunch of indian soldiers here and there is routine for Pakistan Army. You already saw what happened when you dared to step your f*lthy feet into our pure soil!!!!!!!

Haah Nuclear Card is out......:lol:

I Say lets Start it..I stay in mumbai ..I know i will not be Around to see The India Without pakistan Headache..But if it means Extintion of Whole terrorist nation ..I did say Sacrifice is worth it for greater peace on Earth....PUsh the red button Lets Get this done and over With..So that my nation whatever remain Of it can Rise Like JApan From the Ruins of Ashes..But Atleast An International migrane will be taken care of

Lets go Nuclear:bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom