What's new

They Hatin see us Rolling they hatin

There will always be Pakistanis teaching kids
article-urn:publicid:ap.org:6958538c8ef249f3bf82e69b3c2768ad-6XDUWEt3THSK2-820_634x424.jpg

img_4870.jpg

The school is the product of years of effort by Mohammed Ayub, a Pakistani man of humble origins who turned a promise to his dying father to make sure his siblings got an education into a life dedicated to teaching the less fortunate of this city. For three decades, children who might otherwise have gotten no education sat through his classes.

There will always be multi-taskers , firefighters who fight fire and chaos , part time teacher on side , never appearing on any forbes list, Keeping his head down and focusing on the task at hand
570d0f71150000ad000b4a2c.jpeg

There will be moments when those dear to us will fall , but the remaining ones will carry the torch forward
Bara%2BDushman%2BBana%2BPirta%2Bhai%2BISPR%2BPeshawar%2BSchool%2BAttack%2BSong%2BLyrics%2B%283%29.jpg

There will always be the farmers the engineers , the hardworking class
because they believe in honest living and don't want to take short cuts in life

They will not have foreign bank accounts or Millions of dollars hidden in Swiss accounts they will send money to Pakistan for their loved ones
27408-cp-1430396711-342-640x480.jpg

When the sun will rise , the rays will fall on Pakistan
Murree_pic_1.jpg

There will always be unsung heros both inside the country
55800678c424a.jpg

And on the border
Pakistan-Flag-Lovers-A-soldier-guarding-border-post-under-a-waving-Pakistani-flag-Display-of-Pakistani-flag.jpg

Last edited:
keep dreaming about becoming a Super Power ... don't act like Stupid Indians , Pakistan can and will never be a Super Power .. and we will always be dependent on big Powers , like US, Russia or China

Superpower or no superpower. Don't really give a toss about titles. As long as Pakistan becomes a self-sufficient country that can indigenously produce world class weapons that can thwart our enemies, I'll be happy.

Below is a piece of Iqbal's address in 1930;

India is a continent of human groups belonging to different races, speaking different languages, and professing different religions [...] Personally, I would like to see the Punjab, North-West Frontier Province, Sindh and Baluchistan amalgamated into a single State.

The guy who dreamt of Pakistan had some authority (I am not sure why he didn't name Bengal at the time). Believe me, Pakistan will stay.

I agree with you, and this wise and intelligent view, 100%. Nothing less, nothing more. Bengal was a mistake; both sides should have been responsible and mature about it, and kept away but within handshaking distance. A huge amount of grief would have been avoided.

Failed state predictions did come out wrong but Pakistan isnt also on a fast track to become progressive. Thanks to the mulana brigade, illiterate bunch, corrupt officials, and part of populace that upholds selfishness as goal in life.

Things could be very different if these factors were minimized but apparently its too much to ask from people to stop swinging an axe to their own feet.

I want Pakistan divided so badly :lol:

No you don't. You'll then also loose your justification in the international arena to hold on to Kashmir by saying Pakistan does the same thing with Balochistan or other parts and Pakistan supporting jihadists in Kashmir will result in India supporting Baloch freedom struggle!! Let the threats remain as threats....as they are supposed to ;)

All thanks to Mustafa Kemal who abolished Abdulhamit II's (who is ironically in your display pic:woot:) frantic attempts to construct a so called "Caliphate" to save the dying and disintegrating Ottoman Empire. Pakistan sadly seems to be going in the opposite direction with masses attending Qadri's funerals and fundamentalist organisations establishing parallel Sharia courts. I wish there was an 'Ataturk' like figure for Pakistan, somebody unlike Jinnah, who could have actually materialized what he said!

Economically Both an average Indian or Pakistani are in the same boat . How did India turn out any different? . Modi is making what zia did to Pakistan in 80's . You guys kill people for eating beef or even if there is a smell of beef from the kitchen .

While in turn Pakistan is getting more liberal and open by declaring Public holidays for minorities and opening up of centuries old gurdhwaras and churches .

As the world population rapidly educates itself while Pakistan goes in the opposite direction. It will create economic pressure on its people as they increasingly fail to get decent jobs. This low productivity of its people will create external pressure on the state of Pakistan. In today's world it is hard to predict what will happen to a weak state but some centuries ago they would get invaded. I see a weaker Pakistan in the future but i dont know how the bubble will burst.

i m quite shocked with your general knowledge because whether with the britisher's or before them INDIA as a subcontinent was never under one flag instead of finding photos from google read history thoroughly and you'll know that INDIA was never under single ruler it was always under multiple rulling powers....... so go and read books rather than AKHAND BHARAT or whatever you call it :P :D

Don't be silly. This isn't about India, otherwise I would have taken some time on this question.

:D Pakistan will not be there and Pakistanis still everywhere.

Mark my words Pakistan in international politics is like Fazlur Rehman in Pakistani politics who is a must for every government for formation even with a one seat.
what a comparison, Pakistan is Mulana Diesel of the world:rofl:

If one goes by internet rhetorics, Pakistan was supposed to breakup in 2010. But hey, jisay Allah rakhay ussay kon chakhay.
first time that news surfaced in 80s that by 1994 it will breakup, then 2005 then 2010 n then 2025 and latest is of 2045.

Superpower or no superpower. Don't really give a toss about titles. As long as Pakistan becomes a self-sufficient country that can indigenously produce world class weapons that can thwart our enemies, I'll be happy.
Self reliance is key.

Pakistan InshaAllah will survive but what we need to decide is whether it it stutter along like a weak old man or will it thrive. Pakistan will continue to be faced with troubles unless we recognize our foreign enemies, shatter our internal enemies and think about radically challenging the current nepotism, corruption, mismanagement, terrorism, power of the mullahs among other things.

When merely the survival of the state, Pakistan in this case becomes a benchmark we are bound to take pride only in Pakistans survival, not its advancement which is a crucial mistake. Pakistan has throughout the years of PPP and PMLN grown at a gdp rate of less than 4% which is devastating. Even Bangladesh continues to progress far faster than us. We should focus more on not being the sick old man and thinking about just our survival to living optimally.

I love Pakistan very much but any country should focus on being the best, not just live on. We must answer tough questions for this and educate our populace. Education has declined 2% in Pakistan recently according to express tribune. I do not think we are headed in a good direction currently and if we continue voting the way we do even survival may become difficult with India and America isolating and bullying us. I wish the best to Pakistan and want its people to struggle for the best.

There are to things i observed while reading

"Pakistan is survive" ? shouldn't it be Pakistan has survived
And Pakistan is being referred to as "He" in the sentence "Yes he had economic hardships, terrorism etc"

Do Pakistanis refer to their country as HE (father land) and not SHE (mother land)
Dont take it the wrong way just asking ?

We Pakistanis do refer to our country as motherland. The best option however is to go with IT instead of SHE.
Anyways he got his point across and that's what counts :enjoy:

Last edited:
Economically Both an average Indian or Pakistani are in the same boat . How did India turn out any different? . Modi is making what zia did to Pakistan in 80's . You guys kill people for eating beef or even if there is a smell of beef from the kitchen .

While in turn Pakistan is getting more liberal and open by declaring Public holidays for minorities and opening up of centuries old gurdhwaras and churches .

I along with my friends (2 of them Brahmins by caste) ate beef kababs for Rs. 50 a plate yesterday from a very popular restaurant situated in the heart of my city , and guess what I'm still alive :big_boss:

Back
Top Bottom