What's new

They Hatin see us Rolling they hatin

dear you are right but if someone starts to make a list of our failures and dis honesty it will be even lengthy then this one. as far as our natural resources are concerned .yes we are blessed but we have failed miserably in using these resources for the maximum benefit and progress of the country

Our mistakes are nowhere near the amount we have achieved.

I along with my friends (2 of them Brahmins by caste) ate beef kababs for Rs. 50 a plate yesterday from a very popular restaurant situated in the heart of my city , and guess what I'm still alive :big_boss:

unfortunately many are not .

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...r-old-injures-son-over-rumours-they-ate-beef/

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/05/w...dian-muslim-accused-of-harming-cows.html?_r=0

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-village-where-mob-killed-man-for-eating-beef

How come Nepal allowed Pakistani flag on Everest?
Like they allowed 110 other flags.. please dont bring stupidity to every thread or Ill remove you permanently.

what exactly have you achieved -- On your own
More than your genocidal hatred would allocate to us.

Pakistan InshaAllah will survive but what we need to decide is whether it it stutter along like a weak old man or will it thrive. Pakistan will continue to be faced with troubles unless we recognize our foreign enemies, shatter our internal enemies and think about radically challenging the current nepotism, corruption, mismanagement, terrorism, power of the mullahs among other things.

When merely the survival of the state, Pakistan in this case becomes a benchmark we are bound to take pride only in Pakistans survival, not its advancement which is a crucial mistake. Pakistan has throughout the years of PPP and PMLN grown at a gdp rate of less than 4% which is devastating. Even Bangladesh continues to progress far faster than us. We should focus more on not being the sick old man and thinking about just our survival to living optimally.

I love Pakistan very much but any country should focus on being the best, not just live on. We must answer tough questions for this and educate our populace. Education has declined 2% in Pakistan recently according to express tribune. I do not think we are headed in a good direction currently and if we continue voting the way we do even survival may become difficult with India and America isolating and bullying us. I wish the best to Pakistan and want its people to struggle for the best.

This is actually one of the few times our economy is growing at 5 % under democracy . We always do well under army . Under ayub Pakistan was a model for other countries to follow , Even under the dreaded zia's era we had 5-8 % growth . again alot of economic growth during mushy's era. 90's hurt us the most where we hardly did anything .

I along with my friends (2 of them Brahmins by caste) ate beef kababs for Rs. 50 a plate yesterday from a very popular restaurant situated in the heart of my city , and guess what I'm still alive :big_boss:
That beef crap has nothing to do with Hinduism.. just your various Pandits(or Mullahs, or Priests or whatever one calls these religious feudal) trying to come up with new ideas to stay relevant.

Beef was most likely forbidden due to famine or otherwise in ancient India and it passed on here as some religious sacrosanct. It was also well known to ancient civilizations that excessive consumption of red meat was harmful.. I think they were intelligent enough to know how to control their diets.

Beef was most likely forbidden due to famine or otherwise in ancient India and it passed on here as some religious sacrosanct. It was also well known to ancient civilizations that excessive consumption of red meat was harmful.. I think they were intelligent enough to know how to control their diets.

Source : Hasan Nisar?

(Just asking)

unfortunately many are not .

That beef crap has nothing to do with Hinduism.. just your various Pandits(or Mullahs, or Priests or whatever one calls these religious feudal) trying to come up with new ideas to stay relevant.

Its actually ironic that economically poor lower class Muslims get targeted for eating beef when beef is actually very popular among the middle class Hindus and Muslims alike. Just google Mogul Garden restaurant Kolkata and open the Zomato review page. The restaurant is located in the Central Business District of the city, and the reviews of the awesomeness of the beef dishes here are done by mostly by high caste Brahmins (surnames like Mukherjee, Bhattacharya, Chakraborty are Bengali Hindu Brahmin titles). I can't directly post the link here as it's showing I'm not yet illegible to do so, but please do check it out yourself, hopefully it will change your perceptions about the mainstream in India. :-)

As for these incidents you pointed out, yes they do happen so does the burning of girls in both our countries by jirgas and khap panchayats, but I refuse to believe that it represents the mainstream of both the nations!

I dont need Hasan Nisar to read up on the history of the subcontinent
This is what I wanted to listen

Suggest hitting up books online.

I prefer old fashioned style, loading books in cupboards ...............
I will ask you some suggestions related to books at appropriate time..............

As for these incidents you pointed out, yes they do happen so does the burning of girls in both our countries by jirgas and khap panchayats, but I refuse to believe that it represents the mainstream of both the nations!

There is NOTHING on the media(online and offline) that represents the mainstream of both nations. Be it media abroad or at home. The mainstream is exactly how it is experienced in real life.. and its extremes vary from locale and social status.

Urban India and its concepts are much differrent from a remote Indian villiage.. the same way Urban Pakistan and its ideals are differrent.
Even in the Urban areas.. a Pakistani city in the less developed Punjab south or Sindh uppers will have a differrent social dynamic than a major metropolis.
Ditto for the Indian side.

The only exception is the level of exposure to foreign cultures and concepts that Pakistanis get at an early stage due to a greater penetration of western based(examination bodies within the west) qualifications now spreading like wildfire. On the other hand India is less aware of its neighbours because it tends to export its culture rather than import it through the media... which is why the disparity in impressions for both sides exist.

On a normal day.. Pakistanis will get along fine with North Indians but will have trouble relating to those in the South... which is ironically true for many North Indians as well if not for the growing cross state travel that is only NOW beginning in India.

In short, the definition of mainstream for both nations is never anything as the media both inside and outside portray.

This is what I wanted to listen
Ill do you one better.. you dont need to listen.
You need to explore and read more than one viewpoint.

e.g. read up a zionists view on Israel before going on that of a Palestinian.. then read up some semi terrorist Mullah's view before forming an opinion on the issue.

this is true, back in the day the cow was an invaluable asset that yielded way more for the collective population when used for milk (and its many products) than it would have been if slaughtered for meat, and, as a bonus, it helped till the fields too, which happened to be very fertile so they (the priest class who decided things in ancient times) spared it, and that legacy has continued to get distorted over the centuries and we now have this embarrassingly nonsensical cow drama in India.

On a normal day.. Pakistanis will get along fine with North Indians but will have trouble relating to those in the South... which is ironically true for many North Indians as well

Back
Top Bottom