What's new

'They gang-raped my daughters in front of my eyes' Muzaffarnagar riots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having said it, these media guys should visit those Jatts relief camp also.. You can hear more heart touching stories like this.. They are only covering the plight of Muslims because it sells.. no one want to hear what common Jatt's went though because they belong to a majority religion.. What kind of journalism is this??

Any b@stard found guilty of rape should get what those 3 b@stards in the Delhi rape saga got...the tight end of a short rope, irrespective of whether the rapes happened in communal riots or whether the victim is Muslim or Hindu or whatever. Just arrest these pigs , try them and if found guilty hang them

That's Inhuman, barbaric act, maybe they are uneducated but i can't find any difference between those uneducated and some highly educated PDF Indians. :tdown:

Any b@stard found guilty of rape should get what those 3 b@stards in the Delhi rape saga got...the tight end of a short rope, irrespective of whether the rapes happened in communal riots or whether the victim is Muslim or Hindu or whatever. Just arrest these pigs , try them and if found guilty hang them

Agreed , hang them and the politicians who instigated it shoud he hung by the balls.

Riots and Rowdy culture is a special feature of medieval society of UP, Bihar.. condemn the horrific crimes. unlike many Hindu groups, these people(Jats) are not cows. they are aggressiv. that is how, I believe the riot has taken a big toll on the affected.

"They got what they deserved"- how apt, some other bloke will scream the same some day over perhaps our carcasses. :laugh:

Killing the ethereal dream that is India, one daughter at a time.
@acetophenol apologies on behalf of a certain member yaara.

Last edited by a moderator:
we need that hate growing inside indian muslims and one day we will be able to use it to our advantage and maybe you wont be around the see the fate of your grand daughters but you can imagine

They have enough hate. But nothing can be done by them. We are not like you who hide behind the Religion of "Peace". Great people said long ago "India is the graveyard of followers of 'Peace' religion, that is why it was stoped here despite destroying the civilizations of persia and mesopotamia".

I just want a death sentence for all rapists

Riots and Rowdy culture is a special feature of medieval society of UP, Bihar.. condemn the horrific crimes. unlike many Hindu groups, these people(Jats) are not cows. they are aggressiv. that is how, I believe the riot has taken a big toll on the affected.

It is much better than whatever your society is. Atleast We feel proud of us and what ever we have done. It is demand of hour to be agressive and I dont find anything wrong in it.

I just want a death sentence for all rapists

Its not your country and its not gonna happen what you wish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom