Country
Pakistan
They don’t do a damn thing for us: Trump to Pakistan
By News Desk
Published: November 18, 2018
109SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
1849958-donaldtrumpafpx-1542559222-185-640x480.jpg

US president claims Islamabad helped shelter former al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden. PHOTO: AFP/FILE

US President Donald Trump on Sunday lambasted Islamabad by saying that the country ‘doesn’t do a damn thing for us’ as well as claiming that Pakistan helped shelter the then al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden.

Trump also defended his administration’s decision to pull hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to Islamabad in an interview to Fox News.

“You know, living – think of this – living in Pakistan, beautifully in Pakistan in what I guess they considered a nice mansion, I don’t know, I’ve seen nicer,” Trump said, referring to bin Laden and his former compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

Trump agrees to reset Pak-US ties: FM Qureshi

The compound was destroyed shortly after the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group forces, in a helicopter raid, killed bin Laden in 2011.

“But living in Pakistan right next to the military academy, everybody in Pakistan knew he was there,” he added. “And we give Pakistan $1.3 billion a year . … [bin Laden] lived in Pakistan, we’re supporting Pakistan, we’re giving them $1.3 billion a year –which we don’t give them anymore, by the way, I ended it because they don’t do anything for us, they don’t do a damn thing for us.”

US envoy hopes for peace deal with Taliban in 2019: media

The United States has already canceled $300 million in aid to Pakistan for its lack of decisive action against militant groups.

The cancelation of aid is part of President Trump’s New Year tweet in which he launched a scathing criticism against Pakistan for betraying the US.

“The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!,” Trump tweeted on January 1.

The article originally appeared in Fox News

By News Desk
Published: November 18, 2018

1849958-donaldtrumpafpx-1542559222-185-640x480.jpg

US President Donald Trump on Sunday lambasted Islamabad by saying that,the country ‘doesn’t do a damn thing for us’ as well as claiming that Pakistan helped shelter the then al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden.

Trump also defended his administration’s decision to pull hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to Islamabad in interview to Fox News.

“You know, living – think of this – living in Pakistan, beautifully in Pakistan in what I guess they considered a nice mansion, I don’t know, I’ve seen nicer,” Trump said, referring to bin Laden and his former compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.

The compound was destroyed shortly after the United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group forces, in a helicopter raid, killed bin Laden in 2011.

“But living in Pakistan right next to the military academy, everybody in Pakistan knew he was there,” he added. “And we give Pakistan $1.3 billion a year . … [bin Laden] lived in Pakistan, we’re supporting Pakistan, we’re giving them $1.3 billion a year –which we don’t give them anymore, by the way, I ended it because they don’t do anything for us, they don’t do a damn thing for us.”

The United States has canceled $300 million in aid to Pakistan for its lack of decisive action against militant groups.

The cancellation of aid is part of President Trump’s New Year tweet in which he launched a scathing criticism against Pakistan for betraying the US.

“The United States has foolishly given Pakistan more than 33 billion dollars in aid over the last 15 years, and they have given us nothing but lies & deceit, thinking of our leaders as fools. They give safe haven to the terrorists we hunt in Afghanistan, with little help. No more!,” Trump tweeted on January 1.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1849958/9-dont-damn-thing-us-trump-pakistan/

The only good response by Pakistani side which ever came to this old bloody allegation of hiding bin Laden was by Musharraf....

I think Obama himself acknowledged that it was Pakistan who helped US in tracing Bin Laden

that "everybody" didnt include the people in the neighborhood.
there was nothing odd about the house. it had high walls like any other house in the area .. as is the local tradition.
the houses are like our castles. high boundary walls court yards and few rooms for outsiders and visitors and separate living area with main house.
people keep to themselves and dont like poking nose into each other like an urban flat dwelling where you will hit your neighbor if you stretch your arms while yawning. yes his house was in the same city as the military academy so are other tens of thousands of other houses in this transit town.
but its all history now.
Bin laden is dead along with his goats and chicken.

everybody in Pakistan knew he was there,” he added. “And we give Pakistan $1.3 billion a year . …

Damn he is angry again. Good luck to pakistan ahead.

that "everybody" didnt include the people in the neighborhood.
there was nothing odd about the house. it had high walls like any other house in the area .. as is the local tradition.
the houses are like our castles. high boundary walls court yards and few rooms for outsiders and visitors and separate living area with main house.
people keep to themselves and dont like poking nose into each other like an urban flat dwelling where you will hit your neighbor if you stretch your arms while yawning. yes his house was in the same city as the military academy so are other tens of thousands of other houses in this transit town.
but its all history now.
Bin laden is dead along with his goats and chicken.

Yeah. I think we should now stop being defensive and adopt some aggressive attitude towards US....

There should be strong response from our foreign office. This orange guy needs a reality check

Damn he is angry again. Good luck to pakistan ahead.

He doesn't have much time for Pakistan, sadly :)

Trump needs a new external issue after defeat in the house and throw attention away from Muller investigation. He is desperate

In a surprise, US President Donald Trump slammed Pakistan
18 Nov, 2018

in-a-surprise-us-president-donald-trump-slammed-pakistan-1542561546-3733.jpg

WASHINGTON - United States (US) President Donald Trump has hit out against Pakistan in a surprise move.

He slammed Pakistan “for doing nothing” for his country, claiming that Pakistan helped shelter former al Qaeda chief Osama bin Laden in Abbottabad.

In an interview with *Fox News* link, Trump defended his administration’s decision to pull hundreds of millions of dollars in military aid to Pakistan.

He said, “You know, living – think of this – living in Pakistan, beautifully in Pakistan in what I guess they considered a nice mansion, I don’t know, I’ve seen nicer,” referring to bin Laden and his former compound in Abbottabad.

In 2011, the compound was destroyed shortly after the US Naval Special Warfare Development Group forces, in a helicopter raid, killed bin Laden.

“But living in Pakistan right next to the military academy, everybody in Pakistan knew he was there,” he added.

“And we give Pakistan $1.3 billion a year . … [bin Laden] lived in Pakistan, we’re supporting Pakistan, we’re giving them $1.3 billion a year –which we don’t give them any more, by the way, I ended it because they don’t do anything for us, they don’t do a damn thing for us.”

Country needs US support for IMF bailout. Let's see what he does rather than what he says. He can put the screws on us if he really wishes to.

Go to hell trump. We are not here to listen you and we should not give our justification about OBL anymore.

Dam ... trump says it .. like it is

White racist red neck insular president .

But why the hell he loves India and Indians

Where is the sanctions post S400 deal.

Man is cartoon yet leader of the most powerful nation on earth.

It's comical and scary

By the way he loves saudi you got thst wrong he loves their $$$$$$$%

Back
Top Bottom