What's new

They are getting ready to reintroduce Malala to Pakistan

She will act as a landa liberal thorn in the side of Pakistani state as long as she lives.
Did I forget to mention how ugly she looks yuck.
Sir what i my love
20211014_092023.jpg

Anywy we have contigency plan
As per mian sahab
Screenshot_20211012-190008_Twitter.jpg

She will act as a landa liberal thorn in the side of Pakistani state as long as she lives.
State ne lakho radical thorns banaye bhi aur bartaasht bhi kiye
Lekin ek larki se phat gayi San ki lol

In the same era Aitzaz literally jumped on a suicide bomber and saved all the other kids at his school. Something which only an SSG officer has done other than him. You realize that requires balls of steel.

Why is he not in Western media? Why did the West not change their profile pictures or say pray for Peshawar in their social media posts?

Pure hypocrisy.

State ne lakho radical thorns banaye bhi aur bartaasht bhi kiye
Lekin ek larki se phat gayi San ki lol
Both flanks the radical militant molanas who eat dollars and drink sharab. And the radical militant Neoliberalist left are 2 prongs of same strategy to destroy Pakistan.

:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

We love nani..how dare you
Especially her calibri font..i use it everyday

So now being a Nani is a thing of disdain? Do tell me while you're at it , is it the local culture lingo and refrences which the pti burger kids hate or their brown existence?

good for pakistanis , specially for liberation of girls of pakistan .

So now being a Nani is a thing of disdain? Do tell me while you're at it , is it the local culture lingo and refrences which the pti burger kids hate or their brown existence?
Ofcourse its not..we love our nani?
Its matter of respect for all of us..

So is the fact that she is the first pakistani to create world famous calibri font

May allah give her lengthy life and fullfill her wishes of screwing us all over 😍
Whites women are enough in peshawar and america

But i am short on burgers in peshawar..any advise?

Ofcourse its not..we love our nani?
Its matter of respect for all of us..

So is the fact that she is the first pakistani to create world famous calibri font

May allah give her lengthy life and fullfill her wishes of screwing us all over 😍

Iam lovin the tabdeeli frustration ------- baycharay sy kuch hoa he nahi Sivay nab ordinance change krny k :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom