What's new

These 5 far-out space projects are making science fiction a reality

Probably, I will be applying to BARC and SCL though, but don't have much hopes. It's easy to get internship opportunity in ORNL, than BARC.
BARC is tough.. .. But they have been surprisingly forthcoming recently!
They are taking in good numbers.
Why don't you consider TIFR?

BARC is tough.. .. But they have been surprisingly forthcoming recently!
They are taking in good numbers.
Why don't you consider TIFR?

That's an option too, somehow I get access to a well equipped lab with some pay for living expense, I'll have to be back to US for PhD after this, have to get into world's top 20-30 universities.

He is Indian dude ...... he will work for S.Asia as an Indian.

I'm not good with academics, so don't think I can barely contribute. :P

That's an option too, somehow I get access to a well equipped lab with some pay for living expense, I'll have to be back to US for PhD after this, have to get into world's top 20-30 universities.
I'm not good with academics, so don't think I can barely contribute. :P

Me too.... I used to skip classes and used to play cricket and video games. Academics are not that important anything above 70% is good.

I only used to concentrate on concepts.

Probably, I will be applying to BARC and SCL though, but don't have much hopes. It's easy to get internship opportunity in ORNL, than BARC.

Best of luck man I am sure with people like you we will surely progress a lot :enjoy:

Me too.... I used to skip classes and used to play cricket and video games. Academics are not that important anything above 70% is good.

I only used to concentrate on concepts.

For my MS, anything about 3.5 out of 4 is good enough for me to try for PhD in top tier university. Then will take a break for few months, do some research under any Indian professor and get few publications, and I'm good.

For my MS, anything about 3.5 out of 4 is good enough for me to try for PhD in top tier university. Then will take a break for few months, do some research under any Indian professor and get few publications, and I'm good.

What about personal and Family life??

Getting a job here in India with an M.S degree is not that tough.

What about personal and Family life??

Getting a job here in India with an M.S degree is not that tough.

I'll marry right after getting into Phd, already have seen a girl, she'd start her grad studies in US in 2015 in Biotech.

And not much job in my field I guess, unless in academics.

He is Indian dude ,he will not forget his mother country where ever he is ...... he will work for S.Asia as an Indian.
I'll give him nalli nihari and masalaydar haleem for 2 days - and he'll forget his papa country as well.

I'll marry right after getting into Phd, already have seen a girl, she'd start her grad studies in US in 2015 in Biotech.

And not much job in my field I guess, unless in academics.

You also need GOD dude, do believe in him and regularly visit temple.

You have lot of positives and also you need some physical activity to get sleep at night.

there are companies which work on nano technology in India, may be you should try here also .....

You also need GOD dude, do believe in him and regularly visit temple.

You have lot of positives and also you need some physical activity to get sleep at night.

there are companies which work on nano technology in India, may be you should try here also .....

Lol, I'm not a hardcore atheist, I will believe in god if I get evidence of his presence in the grand design of life and universe. But I would not believe in a fallacy just to console myself.

Lol, I'm not a hardcore atheist, I will believe in god if I get evidence of his presence in the grand design of life and universe. But I would not believe in a fallacy just to console myself.

The Idea of GOD is not blind belief but it is a sense of security which makes you believe that some supreme being is watching you and he will help you in hard times.

This feeling will balance our mind in hard times. For an atheist during hard times there won't be any solace and this will make things harder for him to deal.

Good to know the presence of partial atheist in this forum:devil:. Am an agnostic myself!
You on a TA or RA?

Back
Top Bottom