What's new

These 5 far-out space projects are making science fiction a reality

:agree:
i didnt understand why would alternate histories/timelines exist when we have already shaped the present???
Multiverses my dear friend, multiverses! There are an infinite number of universes, not just the one you are living in. Your soul could be existing in a number of different bodies in different parallel universes existing in different realities!

Now I've not only probably confused you, but tied myself in knots too! Sheeesh!
stupid.gif
:lol:

@Skull and Bones - seriously, you need to confront this RIGHT NOW! or it will eat you up. It's a very solvable issue. Personally, I get the feeling that your primary issue is lack of confidence. It's unlikely that you have any psychological problems, you're simply trying to find an easier away around this issue.

Are you taking any supplements / nootropics to keep with your academic requirements? Those might very well be contributing to your depression.

It is lack of confidence as well as the feeling that he is loosing some thing with the time,which is not true i feel.

He has to develop take it easy attitude and believe that there is more in his life than worrying about simple things.

Life offers lot of opportunities and success is a relative term.

stupid.gif

Yes and left me in knots too:mad:

image.jpg

But science doesnt believe in souls so why would it believe that a soul would exist in multiverses???

It is lack of confidence as well as the feeling that he is loosing some thing with the time,which is not true i feel.

He has to develop take it easy attitude and believe that there is more in his life than worrying about simple things.

Life offers lot of opportunities and success is a relative term.
@Skull and Bones - seriously, you need to confront this RIGHT NOW! or it will eat you up. It's a very solvable issue. Personally, I get the feeling that your primary issue is lack of confidence. It's unlikely that you have any psychological problems, you're simply trying to find an easier away around this issue.

Are you taking any supplements / nootropics to keep with your academic requirements? Those might very well be contributing to your depression.

Are you guys serious??
:undecided:
Was @Skull and Bones serious about his parallel thought disorder???:blink:

[quote="levina, post: 5007446, member:]

Are you guys serious??
:undecided:
Was @Skull and Bones serious about his parallel thought disorder???:blink:[/quote]

This is not a newly developed problem, over years it aggravated. I had problem with human interaction from early childhood, I never really like speaking. Even here my flat mates call be 'Ghost', as I go 2-3 days locked inside the room not speaking to anybody.

[quote="levina, post: 5007446, member:]
This is not a newly developed problem, over years it aggravated. I had problem with human interaction from early childhood, I never really like speaking. Even here my flat mates call be 'Ghost', as I go 2-3 days locked inside the room not speaking to anybody.
Did you realize you are an insomniac too??o_O

So you had problems with "human interaction"....did you try speaking to the animals???

Joke:enjoy:

But seriously keep a pet if you have the so called "interaction" problem.You might just learn to express yourself more.
Though on virtual world you sound sane to me.:)

Did you realize you are an insomniac too??o_O

So you had problems with "human interaction"....did you try speaking to the animals???

Joke:enjoy:

But seriously keep a pet if you have the so called "interaction" problem.You might just learn to express yourself more.
Though on virtual world you sound sane to me.:)
I grew up with pets, I'm fine with dogs and cats, it's only human I have problems with. :P

Multiverses my dear friend, multiverses! There are an infinite number of universes, not just the one you are living in. Your soul could be existing in a number of different bodies in different parallel universes existing in different realities!

stupid.gif

Yaara, you have tied knots with me too...no escape now..:-)

I grew up with pets, I'm fine with dogs and cats, it's only human I have problems with. :P

There.....i have diagnosed your problem.You were so involved with animals that you forgot you had humans around you.:p:

If you have the interest, study nanotechnology. You'd be amazed by the possibilities it have. Last day i had a presentation on 'MEMS based Solar Harvesting', using the IR spectrum of the solar radiation to generate electricity using Piezoelectric property of PZT. And it's cheaper to fabricate than Photovoltaic cells and can be used in tandem with existing PV Cells, where it'd take the thermal energy from solar cells and generate electricity.

By this method, we can have a efficiency of around 40%, making solar energy cheapest of all existing power sources. Current efficiency is around 10-15%.

You should be in India man
Country needs more people like you

That's the only thing keeping me alive, i have to go for days without sleep and that can be very frustrating. So i just to drink away all the frustration, depression and sorrows.
Alcohol causes vicious circle of frustration and depression.

@Skull and Bones You might have mood disorder.
Running of thoughts, too many brilliant ideas but hard to express, depression, change in moods, lack of sleep and sometimes too much sleep.
Seek help as you are doing Masters and heavy thinking and huge work load which aggravates this problem. It will affect your research.

And believe me, its worst feeling when you can't do research because you got ill.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom