What's new

There was no surgical strike :)

Tughlak : 94 years not even one fourth of India

Khilji: 30 years just half of North India. Was beaten brutally by Ahoms

Muhammad Ghori (ghulam/converts) : 97 years mostly NW India, ( now Pakistan) .
Add the total you get 664 years and not even half of India. I am sure its not equal to 1000 years lol.

Next time when you post get your facts write and kindly don't post like a semi literate. :coffee:

Sorry But I am not keeping up with Bollywood.

But now we have an evidence that we went in to kill terrorists

Show me evidence, if not any do not ever quote me again with your intellect.

What evidence you're talking about, Virtual incident By IA to boost the morals of Indian peoples after every big incindent in india (URI ATTACK) @kalakaar ;):):enjoy:

I know Pakistan has habit to send fidayeens to kill Indian soldiers, where as Indian soldiers target only terrorists in Pakistani occupied Kashmir.

I know Pakistan has habit to send fidayeens to kill Indian soldiers, where as Indian soldiers target only terrorists in Pakistani occupied Kashmir.
I know your frustration kid, i want to show us that what evidence that IA give indian people that surgical strike were real nothing but just a verbal, and you don't destabilize Pakistan by spreading and sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan through Afghanistan and Iran in the form of Yadev, sarbajeet singh and lot more @kalakaar ;):):enjoy:

I know your frustration kid, i want to show us that what evidence that IA give indian people that surgical strike were real nothing but just a verbal, and you don't destabilize Pakistan by spreading and sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan through Afghanistan and Iran in the form of Yadev, sarbajeet singh and lot more @kalakaar ;):):enjoy:

contradiction in Post.
So you want to say that KJ was doing SS in karachi and Balochistan since so many years. Bravo!

contradiction in Post.
So you want to say that KJ was doing SS in karachi and Balochistan since so many years. Bravo!
and don't twist the subject, FIRST KINDLY PROVIDE THE PROVE THAT SURGICAL SRIKE BY IA SO WE ARE COVINCED THA SURGICAL STRIKE WERE RAL @kalakaar

And that shows you have brain of 4 year old kid @kalakaar :hitwall::crazy:, KJ were runing a terrorism network from Iran to destabilize Pakistan and India admitted globally that India support/ financially Baluchistan insurgences unofficially @kalakaar ;):):enjoy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians should have done a better job at creating their fake "surgical strike video" game. They should have shown such helmet cam footage. Real war footage is like this....not that black & white video game made in the studios as Indian claim to have.

Guys since there was no surgical strike Dawn News should be fined for false, inaccurate and misleading reporting. Can any senior member request ISPR or any other institution for action against Dawn News.
Thanks

and don't twist the subject, FIRST KINDLY PROVIDE THE PROVE THAT SURGICAL SRIKE BY IA SO WE ARE COVINCED THA SURGICAL STRIKE WERE RAL @kalakaar

And that shows you have brain of 4 year old kid @kalakaar :hitwall::crazy:, KJ were runing a terrorism network from Iran to destabilize Pakistan and India admitted globally that India support/ financially Baluchistan insurgences unofficially @kalakaar ;):):enjoy:

Yeah yeah As per you he was doing surgical strikes in B'stan and Karachi. :P

And Pakistan would never accept, just wait 8 years, your own generals would accept this on TV shows, like Sri Parvez Musharraf ji did :rofl:

Sorry But I am not keeping up with Bollywood.

It's called literacy, which lacks in Pakistan :)

Very technical aspect what he said

"JO kaam fooj nay kya hey woh unhonay kya hey likin jo hakomat nay kya hey woh us kaam ko Farzikal Strike banata hey"

I remember I was watching whole conference of DG and he clearly stated that we have conduct option on the line of control. He never said anywhere that we've crossed the LOC or conduct any operation outside our borders. One the line of control means.. near the border but on our land. Clear term used in military where as sitting govt official beside DG immediately hold the mic and start saying we conduct surgical strikes inside Pakistan territory and DG after listening without wasting any time standup and move on from the conference because if any journalist ask any kind of question that entire drama will be badly fuckedup in front of the world from start so by saving his ***, he left the room and govt official continue with hanuman fooj mantra.

US British China (world's military) knw the capability and capacity of Pakistan especially now in terms of non conventional and response to India if something happen real.

There was no war in 1971 either, Bangladesh just dropped from the heavens....It was a Bollywood story too. :lol:

But taking Kashmir and GB by a force of 5000 from 2012 Super power is a damn reality

Ghoom kar a gaye :)
Ghoom kar nahi dum daba kar bag gai they Nirinjan parsad brigade commander tha aur jhootian bi wahi chor k bag gya tha is history ko bi yaad kar Liya karo

Kbi pedal kabi helicopter sey aatey ho 40 admiyon ko Mar k aik din wahi chup key phir baghair zakhmi hoye nikal jaty ho aur hum ko kano kan khabar he nahi wah reh kiya kehna

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom