What's new

There was no surgical strike :)

Yeah yeah As per you he was doing surgical strikes in B'stan and Karachi. :P

And Pakistan would never accept, just wait 8 years, your own generals would accept this on TV shows, like Sri Parvez Musharraf ji did :rofl:
you crap head & troller he is running terror network from Iran & not doing sir g kal strike in Baluchistan and karachi keep blabering you troller @kalakaar :blah::blah::blah:
AND JAY SHUPA DUPA POWA HIND SINCE 2012 @kalakaar :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, you people were sleeping. Because there was a video released by ISPR, caught from drone, of Pakistani shelling on Indian positions, according to your logic, that must be fake then. :lol:
That's why one liners are sufficient with you guys, because you guys are semi literates, with no IQ and less know the factuals. :tdown:
Yes, we may be semi literate but at least we have evolved from the monkey unlike you hanuman Indians.

Yes, we may be semi literate but at least we have evolved from the monkey unlike you hanuman Indians.

Only Langoors like you all have that kind of Logic. I mean you didn't read my post at all and just posting for the sake of troll.

Only Langoors like you all have that kind of Logic. I mean you didn't read my post at all and just posting for the sake of troll.
I have no idea what a ffing langoor is, anyhow I don't need any logic from a nation of unevolved ignoramus like you.

I have no idea what a ffing langoor is, anyhow I don't need any logic from a nation of unevolved ignoramus like you.
This is a nilgiri langoor.

nilgiri-langoor-endangered.jpg

And I think, I am only making statements related to facts which you have ignored. And I know you would ignore them deliberately because you know it very well that SS has taken place, IA SF has literally went in and unleashed heavy and terrible damage and havoc on terrorist inside Pak occupied Kashmir. And obviously to avoid image damage , your military will not accept it just like in Kargil your army did not accept that the killed ones were NLI soldiers. These are all your old tactics. We don't really care whether you believe or not. :)

9/11 was fake
26/11 was fake
Osama in Abbotabad was fake
Surgical strike was fake.
..........these Pakistanis i tell u living in another world.
Welcome to PDF jester, we need prove, not just verbal release for your army to boost a moral of Indian peoples after the URI ATTACKS, LOC is most fortified area b/w Pakistan and india it has a mines electrified barbed wire both have night vision binoculars and other observing equipment, please answer my these questions, how your heli hide its noise from spreading, how your heli can hide from Pakistani radars, how can your invincible/invisible soldiers counter/hide from mines and pakistani observation posts etc etc @Akash Arnold Singh :p::enjoy:

This is a nilgiri langoor.

nilgiri-langoor-endangered.jpg

And I think, I am only making statements related to facts which you have ignored. And I know you would ignore them deliberately because you know it very well that SS has taken place, IA SF has literally went in and unleashed heavy and terrible damage and havoc on terrorist inside Pak occupied Kashmir. And obviously to avoid image damage , your military will not accept it just like in Kargil your army did not accept that the killed ones were NLI soldiers. These are all your old tactics. We don't really care whether you believe or not. :)
If you don't care about we believe or not then why are you replying here just leave PDF @kalakaar :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::hitwall:

Off Topic, Last year Indian Navy or coast guards blew up a boat they claimed belonged to terrorists. It was denied later, (was also a fake Bollywood drama).

9/11 was fake
26/11 was fake
Osama in Abbotabad was fake
Surgical strike was fake.
..........these Pakistanis i tell u living in another world.
9/11 was not done by pakistan
26/11 drama stagged by India them self its not fake
Osama bin ladin is a different story all together
Sir jee Kal strike is blunder to many different stories told by Indian guys so keep calm and enjoy ur stories

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom