What's new

There is no Palestinian without a personal and familial history of injustice caused by Israel

We have shown enough spine for a piece of land that isnt ours. Enough wars to show we stand our ground.

Welcome to the real world, our issues are a misnomer. Let us bleed for others while our blood is spilled in our streets.

Its a pity if thats how you think i think otherwise. Wars are not the only solution and not the only means of showing spine.

We have shown enough spine for a piece of land that isnt ours. Enough wars to show we stand our ground.

Welcome to the real world, our issues are a misnomer. Let us bleed for others while our blood is spilled in our streets.

And Palestinian blood is being spilled and no else besides the Palestinians do anything for themselves. This is human nature from a secularist point of view. Islam preached the opposite of that. And Islam has been in decline for 200 years now. Look at this people, are these the people you expect something of?

A warning to all, there should be NO insult or abuse, personal or against one's country.

Refrain from using such distasteful labels as 'Israhell' or whatever.
You will be infracted again.

Keep it civil.

Hi Mister Moderator. This section have gone awfully wrong. Every thread have been invested with trolls, haters, etc..

Do PDF management have plan a for this problem ?

Hi Mister Moderator. This section have gone awfully wrong. Every thread have been invested with trolls, haters, etc..

Do PDF management have plan a for this problem ?

If you're talking about some sweeping action taken to rid the entire forum or even a section of threads, we've no plan for that and for a few reasons we don't often do things like that.

At best, I'd advise you guys to report everything you feel that is off.
We are literally BLIND without your reports, I'd say 95% of the posts I deal with are those that I see through reports, only the 5% or even less are the ones I come across

'Palestinians', as is said, never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. And the 'greatest palestinian', Yasser Arafat, robbed the 'palestinian' people blind. His wife is now sitting in Paris on a few billion dollars. Where did she get all that money ? Yasser's rackets and skimming.

If you're talking about some sweeping action taken to rid the entire forum or even a section of threads, we've no plan for that and for a few reasons we don't often do things like that.

I don't know if you have seen Turkish section before but we keep things neat.

READ BEFORE YOU POST HERE!

If you compare this section with the other sections of PDF. There is much difference in language, peoples attitude against each other, calling names, disrespecting each others countries,disrespecting each others religions.

What i would like to see is a serious moderation to be enforced. A new mod or diverting the existing mod/mods for this section.

At best, I'd advise you guys to report everything you feel that is off.
We are literally BLIND without your reports, I'd say 95% of the posts I deal with are those that I see through reports, only the 5% or even less are the ones I come across

That's what i'm talking about , an active and permanent mod needed. Reporting doesn't help, we tried everything from reporting to bringing this issue in GHQ but the problem remains...

I don't know if you have seen Turkish section before but we keep things neat.

READ BEFORE YOU POST HERE!

If you compare this section with the other sections of PDF. There is much difference in language, peoples attitude against each other, calling names, disrespecting each others countries,disrespecting each others religions.

What i would like to see is a serious moderation to be enforced. A new mod or diverting the existing mod/mods for this section.

That's what i'm talking about , an active and permanent mod needed. Reporting doesn't help, we tried everything from reporting to bringing this issue in GHQ but the problem remains...

I can honestly say we as mods are doing all that we can, some of us are less active, webby has the entire show to run, not all of us are around to cover the report at the instance in time.

All that is reported is dealt and is in need of moderation is dealt with.
We do not leave any reports sitting around.

The lack of action you perceive I think is mostly due to the time lapse between some of you seeing, to some of you reporting and then us responding.

I was once a member who was asking the same questions as you, we are trying. Please just report everything, because you aren't reporting everything, I know this for a fact bro. I visit a thread where one post is reported, there are some additional sometimes only 1-2, sometimes 10 or so posts in need of moderation.

The problem of trolls and members behaving badly is nearly impossible to get rid of, we want PDF to be a place where you can have some sort of a free environment, if we were to rid this forum of it's problems it would mean much less discussions for good members and lots of lost liberties for everyone.

Anyway, if you have any specific concerns or wish to talk about this to me alone even or other folks, open up another thread in GHQ and tag me in it (I know you've done it before, but please, I don't see any other way).

I can honestly say we as mods are doing all that we can, some of us are less active, webby has the entire show to run, not all of us are around to cover the report at the instance in time.

All that is reported is dealt and is in need of moderation is dealt with.
We do not leave any reports sitting around.

The lack of action you perceive I think is mostly due to the time lapse between some of you seeing, to some of you reporting and then us responding.

I was once a member who was asking the same questions as you, we are trying. Please just report everything, because you aren't reporting everything, I know this for a fact bro. I visit a thread where one post is reported, there are some additional sometimes only 1-2, sometimes 10 or so posts in need of moderation.

The problem of trolls and members behaving badly is nearly impossible to get rid of, we want PDF to be a place where you can have some sort of a free environment, if we were to rid this forum of it's problems it would mean much less discussions for good members and lots of lost liberties for everyone.

Anyway, if you have any specific concerns or wish to talk about this to me alone even or other folks, open up another thread in GHQ and tag me in it (I know you've done it before, but please, I don't see any other way).

Thanks for replying me with such a detailed post. No questions left unanswered for me.

After a preparation i will come with a very detailed post in GHQ.

recruit more Mods please, and yes; most of the mods are inactive actually

It is time Palestinians settle for what they have got.

Palestinians movement is slowly turning out to be a fake movement

Back
Top Bottom