What's new

There is no Palestinian without a personal and familial history of injustice caused by Israel

Dude we invited the PLO in the '74 OIC Session held in Lahore, we've invited so many dignitaries from Palestine included Abbas & Arafat to Pakistan so...so many times & we've taken the lead on supporting Palestine on so many international forums heck we even recognize the Palestinian State right when you declared it - Are you telling me that none of you could even mention supporting Pakistan on Kashmir or any of our other issues on any of those occasions ?

That in '74 you couldn't say anything about Kashmir ? That Abbas couldn't support Pakistan's stance on Kashmir when he visited in 2006 but he instead equated both Pakistan & India as equal friends for Palestine ! Thats like us saying Israel & Palestine are the same to us !

Lets face it we're not really worth anything to Palestine & to Palestinians more than the occasional rants & grunts that Pakistani Protestors & Diplomats make for the Palestinian Cause !

You're repeating the same nonsense. I'm sure Pakistan didn't request any such a thing, PLO and PA are the same thing. They don't represent me nor most Palestinians.

Who's none of 'you'? I don't know how the PA government sees things. I'm prohibited from even being in the West Bank.

That being said, this just seems like a thing you have against Arabs in general. It's a stupid rant. I can go on and off about Pakistan and it's governments although I think that's pathetic.

Pakistan just follows Arabic nations lead, they do the same things when it comes to palestine but don't really get involved anymore. In other words, nothing. Just for show.

So don't expect Palestinians to go and rally with a million people whole they're struggling for independence.

You're repeating the same nonsense. I'm sure Pakistan didn't request any such a thing, PLO and PA are the same thing. They don't represent me nor most Palestinians.

Who's none of 'you'? I don't know how the PA government sees things. I'm prohibited from even being in the West Bank.

That being said, this just seems like a thing you have against Arabs in general. It's a stupid rant. I can go on and off about Pakistan and it's governments although I think that's pathetic.

Pakistan just follows Arabic nations lead, they do the same things when it comes to palestine but don't really get involved anymore. In other words, nothing. Just for show.

So don't expect Palestinians to go and rally with a million people whole they're struggling for independence.

What nonsense ? Is there a single instance where any single Palestinian in any official capacity whether as part of the PLO, Hamas, Fatah or any Rights Group - Anything...anyone has supported Pakistan's stance on any issue ?

I have nothing against Arabs & this is not a rant !

Pakistan supports the Palestinian Issue for one reason & one reason alone - Because the man in my avatar - whom nearly 200 million Pakistanis call as Our Father - supported the Palestinian Issue in the strongest words possible when the events were unfolding in the '40s !

Pakistan neither demands nor wants Palestine & Palestinians to go out of the way for us but certainly the occasional statement supporting us on any single issue of ours wouldn't kill you guys would it ?

Be that as it may, what is it to us ? When was the last time a Palestinian Leader gave a frig about us ? When was the last time a rally was taken out in any part of Palestine supporting Pakistan on anything ? Anything at all !

So why do we have this continued infatuation of being the flag bearers of a people who've never given a foOk about us on any of our issues ?

What palestine? They are occupied and they are supposed to have rallies about Pakistan? They cannot even have rallies for themselves. o_O

A warning to all, there should be NO insult or abuse, personal or against one's country.

Refrain from using such distasteful labels as 'Israhell' or whatever.
You will be infracted again.

Keep it civil.

sure sir !! i really lose control when i see that flag under somebodies name ! :D

but i will call them israeli regime from now as u asked .

What palestine? They are occupied and they are supposed to have rallies about Pakistan? They cannot even have rallies for themselves. o_O

In Gaza they do !

The point wasn't to get bogged down by these technicalities but the wider principle of 'reciprocity' ! When Abbas - a representative of the Palestinian People - comes to Pakistan & doesn't say a peep about Pakistan's stance on Kashmir, equates both Pakistan & India on equal terms for them & not even a single Palestinian of note has ever supported Pakistan on any issue on any forum or platform - What should we make of it ?

What nonsense ? Is there a single instance where any single Palestinian in any official capacity whether as part of the PLO, Hamas, Fatah or any Rights Group - Anything...anyone has supported Pakistan's stance on any issue ?

I have nothing against Arabs & this is not a rant !

Pakistan supports the Palestinian Issue for one reason & one reason alone - Because the man in my avatar - whom nearly 200 million Pakistanis call as Our Father - supported the Palestinian Issue in the strongest words possible when the events were unfolding in the '40s !

Pakistan neither demands nor wants Palestine & Palestinians to go out of the way for us but certainly the occasional statement supporting us on any single issue of ours wouldn't kill you guys would it ?

Again, I'm no representative of all Palestinian people. If you appreciate statements more than pledges that's sad. I hear statements from Arabic nations and they don't mean anything. Actions matter more.

Palestinians are in no position to act for the Kashmiri cause. The Pakistani government and nation are behind it though. They have somewhere to look for help. Palestinians don't.

I don't consider you as the only representative of the Pakistani people either. It the two people's don't approach each other nothing can come out of it.

I'm gonna repeat myself, don't expect anything from the PLO. Hamas does support Kashmiris, it's imams in Gaza always preach about all occupation in Muslim lands.

Although they stress non interference in global affairs. They only pledged publicly about Egypt's revolution and later about Syria. They did not intend to for Syria, they were divided.

I say Pakistan has the ability to use force to liberate kashmir and think they hold responsibility for it. Diplomatic support won't change anything with two nuclear armed nations neighboring each other. It's more complicated than you think.

And this is why Palestine is in the media more as of Muslim or Arabic media. Because they don't have anyone really behind them consistently and effectively.

In Gaza they do !

The point wasn't to get bogged down by these technicalities but the wider principle of 'reciprocity' ! When Abbas - a representative of the Palestinian People - comes to Pakistan & doesn't say a peep about Pakistan's stance on Kashmir, equates both Pakistan & India on equal terms for them & not even a single Palestinian of note has ever supported Pakistan on any issue on any forum or platform - What should we make of it ?

True Arafat and Abbas have never showed support for Pakistani Kashmir but you must understand that this has more to do with Indian diplomacy than Palestinian agreeing with their stance. India has donated to Palestinians and has really balanced its relations with both the Israelis and Palestinians whereas Pakistan is a dud in foreign policy.

@Armstrong : bro what do u expect from palestinians ? really what do u expect from a country under blockade from a regime which even some "muslim" countries are its allies !! ?

what does iran expect from them ? to repay iran later ? to fight for iran ? tell me what ?

nothing bro !! they are our hearts beating !! they are our beloved sunni muslim brothers !! we will never stand still and will never be silent on the occupation of their lands .

thats how u should be my brother

Again, I'm no representative of all Palestinian people. If you appreciate statements more than pledges that's sad. I hear statements from Arabic nations and they don't mean anything. Actions matter more.

Palestinians are in no position to act for the Kashmiri cause. The Pakistani government and nation are behind it though. They have somewhere to look for help. Palestinians don't.

I don't consider you as the only representative of the Pakistani people either. It the two people's don't approach each other nothing can come out of it.

I'm gonna repeat myself, don't expect anything from the PLO. Hamas does support Kashmiris, it's imams in Gaza always preach about all occupation in Muslim lands.

Although they stress non interference in global affairs. They only pledged publicly about Egypt's revolution and later about Syria. They did not intend to for Syria, they were divided.

I say Pakistan has the ability to use force to liberate kashmir and think they hold responsibility for it. Diplomatic support won't change anything with two nuclear armed nations neighboring each other. It's more complicated than you think.

And this is why Palestine is in the media more as of Muslim or Arabic media. Because they don't have anyone really behind them consistently and effectively.

Now we're going around in circles !

No one is asking Palestine to Liberate Kashmir or anything of the sort but not even a squeak out of any Palestinian person of note on Kashmir or any other issue relating to Pakistan ?

Would it have killed Abbas had he supported Pakistan's stance on Kashmir when he visited in '06 ? Would it have killed Arafat to do the same ? Would it have killed any Palestinian Organization to have done that ever ?

We know you guys can't do anything when it comes to helping Pakistan but not even a response ? Is that what Muslim brotherhood has come down to ? That an Arab Issue becomes a Muslim Issue & our Issues are kicked into the wilderness because its not very convenient to say anything ? Because even a single statement in favor of Pakistan by any Palestinian in an Official Capacity is impossible not even in-light of the outpouring of feelings that Pakistanis have for Palestine ?

No one is asking Palestine to Liberate Kashmir or anything of the sort but not even a squeak out of any Palestinian person of note on Kashmir or any other issue relating to Pakistan ?

Would it have killed Abbas had he supported Pakistan's stance on Kashmir when he visited in '06 ? Would it have killed Arafat to do the same ? Would it have killed any Palestinian Organization to have done that ever ?

We know you guys can't do anything when it comes to helping Pakistan but not even a response ? Is that what Muslim brotherhood has come down to ? That an Arab Issue becomes a Muslim Issue & our Issues are kicked into the wilderness because its not very convenient to say anything ? Because even a single statement in favor of Pakistan by any Palestinian in an Official Capacity is impossible not even in-light of the outpouring of feelings that Pakistanis have for Palestine ?

When the Muslim brotherhood is revived and established you will see what will happen. As for Abbas and PLO, mamba answered your question.

Making statements, okay lets say Hamas made a statement in support of Kashmir. What will that do for you? I honestly don't believe it will change anything to you and you will just take it to another level.

The Muslim Brotherhood is different then the Arab League. It's the Arab league which has no position on Kashmir.

You need patience. As for your personal opinion, believe what you want that's fine with me.

Sorry to interrupt but leaders hardly represent the concerns of their people under most cirucmstances so if Palestinian leadership has failed to support Pakistan's stance on Kashmir it does't define the sentiments of the Palestinians. Our leaders have been spineless when it comes to Kashmir does that mean we don't support Kashmiris or not consider them a part of our country?

Sorry to interrupt but leaders hardly represent the concerns of their people under most cirucmstances so if Palestinian leadership has failed to support Pakistan's stance on Kashmir it does't define the sentiments of the Palestinians. Our leaders have been spineless when it comes to Kashmir does that mean we don't support Kashmiris or not consider them a part of our country?

We have shown enough spine for a piece of land that isnt ours. Enough wars to show we stand our ground.

Welcome to the real world, our issues are a misnomer. Let us bleed for others while our blood is spilled in our streets.

Back
Top Bottom