What's new

There are 30 Million Illegal Bangladeshis in India: Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys ...way back in 2006 ...when Dance bars were at peak in Maharashtra...I remember many BD girls dancing half naked on dance floor....man BD girls have real talents...Wish India give free visa to BD girls....its gonna help GDP of Bangla.

Sooner or later entire NE gonna be integral part of Bangladesh,Bangla+Bihar+Urissa and NE=Brihot Bangla:devil:.Other than whining India can do nothing here.
Amra haate mari na vaate mari:smokin:

Dude, stop drinking cheap desi daaru.... oh sorry at Rs 25 per day ...you cant afford english wine.

You know even our half population pee in Ganga, half bangladesh will sink in water ! we dont need military to destroy you idiots ! lolz

Over & Out ...Start wet dream !!

R8 brother, we will not rest until our lost kingdom regained..... We are soldiers of Nawab Siraj-ud-daula........

British_Possessions_in_India_1767_.jpg

A001189.jpg

battle-of-plassey-painting-04.jpg

Lol ! Fun is missing you need to market your ideas with a joker like Bangla version of Laal Topi Zaid Hamid. We promise you will get huge hits on youtube....we indian love comedies

What does "silsila" actually mean...rest is understood?

@ Actually I also don not know the actual meaning of this "Silsila" but what I gauge that it means that this sort of activities will continue till the last. Let see what's the Hindi speaking people says !!!!!!!!!

Bangladeshis will not accept any territorial expansion if it threatens our absolute Muslim demographic majority! It's vital for the
survival of our nation state. Even 10 years back BD was 85% Muslim but today it has increased to 90.4%. We want to extend it 99% muslim majority, not the other way around!

Guys ...way back in 2006 ...when Dance bars were at peak in Maharashtra...I remember many BD girls dancing half naked on dance floor....man BD girls have real talents...Wish India give free visa to BD girls....its gonna help GDP of Bangla.
Lol they don't need visa. They are here already. You can find Bangladeshi women on Shuklaji Street in Grant Road, Mumbai. The reason I know it because our construction site is there and these very women work at our site during the day and then go to Shuklaji St you know.

You know even our half population pee in Ganga, half bangladesh will sink in water ! we dont need military to destroy you idiots ! lolz

:rofl:

@ Actually I also don not know the actual meaning of this "Silsila" but what I gauge that it means that this sort of activities will continue till the last. Let see what's the Hindi speaking people says !!!!!!!!!

You really make me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

Bangladeshis should adopt one child policy ..otherwise you wont get any respect in the world ..you are already overpopulated..dont put your burden on other countries .. Everyone is fed up with these nonsense ..have little shame and use family planning and other birth control methods ..it is easy to push away these issues in forums like these .. What about suffering of those illegal immigrants and lacs of girls ...gather little self respect and create awareness in your mass ..

Bhai jaan, silsila means "series. Series of some kind of events.

believe it or not guys..even some of my relatives came from Bangladesh recently(illegal migrants),but they have every valid documents(ration cards,voter i-cards,passports and pan cards) when i'm(an indian) still waiting for my passport and i dont even have a ration card...its a preety much messed up condition.in WB only,crores of illegal bangladeshis live...mostly near border regions(N-24 pgs,kolkata,gede border area and north bengal(mostly jalpaiguri,shiliguri,dinajpur etc))..even some of the region's whole linguistic habit changed due to huge number of illegal dwellers...shocked..isn't it????

Hindustani should have thought about the consequences when they decided to disfigured united pak. Were they so dumb and foolish to realized that how would it be possible to confined all these people in this tiny land.
:undecided:

You selfish bigot probably thought that after separation Bd will vanished but instead it backfire. :;)

Bd need more land to support it's economic and population growth. Thanks to Indian, west pak door has been closed for us, so now you have to accommodate us with your land. Our main goal is to either annex northern state like Assam with Bd or separate Muslim state. So suck it up Indian. Last joke on you selfish Indian. Either ways, you are screwed. :smokin:

^^^ :) you know very well who is being selfish here, you are forgetting one biggest thing, do you really think that the ones inside India will support your imaginary cause?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom