What's new

Theme: well-known international arms industry: China and India than a startle

daxiang

New Recruit

Reaction score
India's defense industry cited the so-called "results" in order to set the record straight

1, in accordance with the license production of Russia's 1700 T-72 tanks, more than 800 vehicles have failed because the barrel can not be fired;

2, in accordance with the production of production licenses in Russia hundreds of MiG -21 fighters, has crashed 92, the basic MiG-family is the world's highest

3, so far, can not develop and produce their own armed forces even if a truly qualified assault rifles, so India is not China's military that the army uniform standard assault rifles, it can often be seen on the television screen in the hands of Indian soldiers wide variety of firearms; China's military firearms have already blossom everywhere

4, so far, can not develop and produce their own armed forces even if a truly qualified medium and heavy artillery, so India is also a wide variety of artillery equipment; China to plz series as represented by heavy artillery, have been among the world's advanced ranks, artillery full range of , variety.

5, "Arjun" tanks have been developed over 20 years, and recently failed, is the world's most famous "parade tanks," India has not even qualified for its production of the tracks: a road 300 kilometers of its tracks would be for every fault; The main exhibition tank over the same period China has developed three generations, 99 to change have entered the ranks of the world's advanced

6, imitation Russia as-6's "Akash" anti-aircraft missiles, developed over a decade, so far without success

7, "creative" warships moved into ballistic missile as a weapon to use, unique to this one, no semicolons, ballistic missile guidance theory determines that such use is called an international laughing stock

Many facts are not listed in a word, nearly 20 years, India's defense industry apart from short-, medium-range ballistic missiles outside its national defense industry will not truly fulfill its original ambitious dozens of weapons programs are basically produce weapons of a weapons, but the Indian army not meet the minimum requirements for performance, not to adopt, which is the international arms industry are well known.

1, "right in the near future, India will soon become a big country, our country Why so looks down on people?" - I can see is that the West led by the media, in the Indian economy grew by only a row after a few years, there are organizations there are plans to the hype, China's Shang Ju spent 26 years before they develop into so, can equally large population base, grounding even worse in India could be asking for the moon, can not see its average annual growth rate of 7% behind, agriculture because of good weather How to make a contribution? We have reasonable grounds for suspicion, all equipped with a conspiracy to create public opinion;

2, "Indians have been numerous intelligence and wisdom of the Western scientific community and the politicians who approved" - This is no objection, but the question at this point, the Chinese recognition, in fact, higher, longer, at least the two sides No high and low points of the

3, "We are not qualified to talk funny to others, the Indians eventually psychology is a friendly against China. People splendid civilization and wisdom do you have to see ?"--- we certainly have good reason to suspect that China, India psychology "friendly", you should understand that the minimum of the diplomatic history of independent India and the Sino-Indian exchanges, the belligerents history, in addition to independence in the early and before the assassination of Gandhi, a handful of years, India has consistently pursued the basic policy of hostility to China, and the of its foreign policy, such as the fence erratic, while toward the West, while toward the Soviet Union, while engaging in non-alignment, the process of the Sino-Indian war in China's patience, especially the end of the war as the winner of the concession, the whole world to see and is the world not understand - I want to say that in the end is thought to whom who wants to friendship, in the end is a big country who mind, but also someone who is willing to serve as a pawn it? I think you say just the wrong target and should be interchangeable look. Is only in recent years, the ruling People's Party, came to understand it, the wise give up its hostile policy against China before the Sino-Indian relations began to improve - Prior to this, continue to extend an olive branch to China, India has always been paid no attention to, Do not you forget that his predecessor, Defense Minister George Fernandes will be thrown every few months, those of himself to attack China's rhetoric do?

4, "inexplicable before the debate - and think about how many other people know. India will become a big country, take a look at people's geographical location and natural advantages of the Indian Ocean to see how people in science and education, attention to see how people In the West and the East with the wisdom to find a balance, get the benefits of growth are conducive to the country, but also to a cool state of existence of the Non-Aligned ... Think about it. he is the one deserving of our contacts for the state. allied countries such as the vision only, the best of our Hu brother saw this 。。。。。"--- India can not become a big country, and now it is too early to conclude, I suggest you look at India's independent foreign affairs since the history, I believe you will have on its foreign policy drift, the lack of long-term strategy, the lack of a big country left a deep impression on the mind, as India's so-called non-aligned, you are better to go and see if the Non-Aligned Movement as a sponsor of the year India's actions, I hope you will not be surprise. As you said India the importance of science and education, the next is the first time I heard it, give points, an example? I only know the basic sciences in India compared with China, is not yet a magnitude. As you say diplomacy, no country in such a position, will be used in this way that when the Soviet Union has also kept the time, like China, in such balancing, this is not the invention of the Indians, in fact, India's diplomacy has always been word of mouth is very poor, which doomed their Third World do not have any influence with China's status as a Third World leaders can not compare. Finally, I want to say that China has always been neighbors, so it is not we see the benefits of peaceful interaction, on the contrary, is the Bharatiya Janata Party came to power, finally to see to understand this and will adjust its policy toward China 180 Degree

In fact, from the heart, I hope that the Sino-Indian non-production gradually befriend continue, as a long-term observations in India, fans, I think that the ruling People's Party's foreign policy since independence from India, the most sensible move --- example, recently the United States to rope in India for a flagrant violation of Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, the nuclear cooperation agreement signed with India in the agreement be signed, prior to a detailed explanation go to China to eliminate China's concerns, and in public more than once again, said: India does not intend to cooperate with the U.S. to contain China will not be bound to U.S. vehicles - This is India's former foreign affairs consistent style is totally different, another example is the issue of India in the India-Pakistan komur the positive trends personally believe that today's People's Party is wise, just worried the ruling People's Party last long, if the Congress Party came to power again, it is estimated will return to your previous.

Jiaotu death, dogs cooking, the original is still the Soviet Union when the United States has been so closely and hoped that India would bring the current policy of friendship toward China, fixed a long-term national policy, or Chinese drained the day, that is, India has started in the West when discarded into the pan.

China and India are fully peaceful coexistence and common development, but India also needs to adjust their mentality is too impulsive - a recent example on the Western G-7 countries (I have always believed that the G-8 does not exist, it is Geerbaqiao husband and Yeltsin, after splitting the former Soviet Union, the West to Russia's political dividends and treatment, in fact, this economic groupings, Russia has always been insignificant spectators) take the initiative to suggest that China can join the group later (This remark came from the British Prime Minister Tony Blair's mouth ), China expressed a clear rejection, only agreed to continue to participate as observers;, but India has repeatedly yelling we must take the initiative to participate in this meeting, of course, the final seven western countries or outside of China has invited India, but the agenda of the conference focused In China, India fully at this stage has become spectators, in fact, he was far from the table to eat with this strength. India's defense industry in the development process, full of impetuous and over-ambitious, which is India's need to be overcome, in this point, to learn from China, do not talk such as "India's 2008 moon-landing" the myth ---- When I first once heard, seem to have seen more than 20 years ago, "India's Defense Research and Development Organization" Start the Indian weapons program that dozens of national defense, those exciting rhetoric in the bubble.

I will give you posted some information about India's "Brahmos" cruise trajectory complete information, these data are from the domestic military publications and the United Kingdom, "Jane's Defense Review" (this magazine I can get on a regular basis), which posted the Before, I said, a digression: Pakistan test-fired a second time shortly before the 500 km range cruise missile ( "Brahmos" cruise ballistic range is only 300 kilometers), Pakistan's national strength, can not develop such a cruise missile Even the independent conditions of use and do not have (the necessary needs of digital maps satellite photos, he has not the ability), missile technology sources, can not be the United States, Russia, due to reasons known to all that both countries and Pakistan, there is no military cooperation -- --- The answer is obvious, Pakistan's cruise missile technology from China.

This is the third industry, India is the so-called "boom" nature. In fact the normal situation should be, the secondary industry first developed, forming a large number of objective needs of the service sector, which industry spawned the tertiary industry, such as the present situation in China is like that. But in India, the weakness in the domestic manufacturing industry, there is no demand for a strong second industry as, under the premise could only be the development of its tertiary industry, such as the present we have seen a large number of India's commitment to the so-called "service outsourcing "- in the Western media's mouth, it became the symbol of India's more potential. I just want to say, as a populous country, India, China, as the first if not the development of labor-intensive manufacturing industries, how to solve the employment problem, not solve the employment problem, a large number of the population has no source of income, social progress and stability, how can they talk? But the reality is that China's position of world's factory is almost impossible to shake, just as a manufacturing essential infrastructure, India has to pay too many of the classes than the early 80s the situation in China is even worse, the National Railways have only three kinds of The rules of different criteria, so far only one highway, almost all the cities are still in use during the British colonial heritage, there is no common water supply system, sewage disposal system, in which case the development of the manufacturing sector is almost impossible. So I have good reason to suspect that the Western media, "Indian service superiority theory" point of view, not to develop labor-intensive manufacturing industries, most populous country, progress is impossible, but the fact is that too difficult to compete with China, so I do not believe that the rapid rise of India theory, the Western media with ulterior motives is entirely speculation.

Well, say these, but also to leave face neighbor
:china:

Oh dear, and here come flocks of Indian ultranationists who intend on laying waste to this thread...

I am sorry but I am unable to comprehend what is written here. It is not English though it has English letters.

I think the author in the article is commenting on failures of Indian nation on armament process. That is only partially true as the author fails to mention any success in the field. As we all are aware, apart from two nations in the world, rest of them have to do deal with success and failures. :lol:

Also, author claims of the remarkable achievements in defense. But no country that has both the capacity to buy best weapon and the ability to get the weapon has bought Chinese planes. So the claim is seriously dubious!

Then author goes into economic chest thumping. How China's economic model is the correct model and so India's model has problems?

Other than morbid claims of that, what the world has seen is that China had to spend more than 500 b$ of economic stimulus basing on an economy of 3.5 trillion (1/7th of GDP as economic stimulus), whereas India spent barely 8 b$ on an economy of 1 trillion. This truly shows which economy has the capacity to grow ie. internal strength of the country.

The author has some valid points like having no labor-intensive industries will not help India. And I think no economists in India nor the government is planning to have only service based economy. Indian manufacturing has grown every year albeit not at the rates of IT growth. Pharma and Health care outsourcing is the next avenues of growth India is looking for.

Also, I think there is one major missing ingredient the author is missing. Chinese growth is driven by the government. Except a few, most major companies in China are either owned by government or by a foreign entity outsourcing work to China (generally the following phrase is used : "Made by US in China" )

China has achieved prosperity and it has done good job but saying that India's model is broken is mere speculation as the last two decades shows the contrary results to the author's view.

India's reserve bank has started tightening the monetary policy further indicating that India is way ahead in coming out of the recession whereas China is only working on its plan to unwind 1 trillion $ of bank loans that government provide to soften the recession.

India's defense industry cited the so-called "results" in order to set the record straight

1, in accordance with the license production of Russia's 1700 T-72 tanks, more than 800 vehicles have failed because the barrel can not be fired;

2, in accordance with the production of production licenses in Russia hundreds of MiG -21 fighters, has crashed 92, the basic MiG-family is the world's highest

3, so far, can not develop and produce their own armed forces even if a truly qualified assault rifles, so India is not China's military that the army uniform standard assault rifles, it can often be seen on the television screen in the hands of Indian soldiers wide variety of firearms; China's military firearms have already blossom everywhere

4, so far, can not develop and produce their own armed forces even if a truly qualified medium and heavy artillery, so India is also a wide variety of artillery equipment; China to plz series as represented by heavy artillery, have been among the world's advanced ranks, artillery full range of , variety.

5, "Arjun" tanks have been developed over 20 years, and recently failed, is the world's most famous "parade tanks," India has not even qualified for its production of the tracks: a road 300 kilometers of its tracks would be for every fault; The main exhibition tank over the same period China has developed three generations, 99 to change have entered the ranks of the world's advanced

6, imitation Russia as-6's "Akash" anti-aircraft missiles, developed over a decade, so far without success

7, "creative" warships moved into ballistic missile as a weapon to use, unique to this one, no semicolons, ballistic missile guidance theory determines that such use is called an international laughing stock

Many facts are not listed in a word, nearly 20 years, India's defense industry apart from short-, medium-range ballistic missiles outside its national defense industry will not truly fulfill its original ambitious dozens of weapons programs are basically produce weapons of a weapons, but the Indian army not meet the minimum requirements for performance, not to adopt, which is the international arms industry are well known.

1, "right in the near future, India will soon become a big country, our country Why so looks down on people?" - I can see is that the West led by the media, in the Indian economy grew by only a row after a few years, there are organizations there are plans to the hype, China's Shang Ju spent 26 years before they develop into so, can equally large population base, grounding even worse in India could be asking for the moon, can not see its average annual growth rate of 7% behind, agriculture because of good weather How to make a contribution? We have reasonable grounds for suspicion, all equipped with a conspiracy to create public opinion;

2, "Indians have been numerous intelligence and wisdom of the Western scientific community and the politicians who approved" - This is no objection, but the question at this point, the Chinese recognition, in fact, higher, longer, at least the two sides No high and low points of the

3, "We are not qualified to talk funny to others, the Indians eventually psychology is a friendly against China. People splendid civilization and wisdom do you have to see ?"--- we certainly have good reason to suspect that China, India psychology "friendly", you should understand that the minimum of the diplomatic history of independent India and the Sino-Indian exchanges, the belligerents history, in addition to independence in the early and before the assassination of Gandhi, a handful of years, India has consistently pursued the basic policy of hostility to China, and the of its foreign policy, such as the fence erratic, while toward the West, while toward the Soviet Union, while engaging in non-alignment, the process of the Sino-Indian war in China's patience, especially the end of the war as the winner of the concession, the whole world to see and is the world not understand - I want to say that in the end is thought to whom who wants to friendship, in the end is a big country who mind, but also someone who is willing to serve as a pawn it? I think you say just the wrong target and should be interchangeable look. Is only in recent years, the ruling People's Party, came to understand it, the wise give up its hostile policy against China before the Sino-Indian relations began to improve - Prior to this, continue to extend an olive branch to China, India has always been paid no attention to, Do not you forget that his predecessor, Defense Minister George Fernandes will be thrown every few months, those of himself to attack China's rhetoric do?

4, "inexplicable before the debate - and think about how many other people know. India will become a big country, take a look at people's geographical location and natural advantages of the Indian Ocean to see how people in science and education, attention to see how people In the West and the East with the wisdom to find a balance, get the benefits of growth are conducive to the country, but also to a cool state of existence of the Non-Aligned ... Think about it. he is the one deserving of our contacts for the state. allied countries such as the vision only, the best of our Hu brother saw this 。。。。。"--- India can not become a big country, and now it is too early to conclude, I suggest you look at India's independent foreign affairs since the history, I believe you will have on its foreign policy drift, the lack of long-term strategy, the lack of a big country left a deep impression on the mind, as India's so-called non-aligned, you are better to go and see if the Non-Aligned Movement as a sponsor of the year India's actions, I hope you will not be surprise. As you said India the importance of science and education, the next is the first time I heard it, give points, an example? I only know the basic sciences in India compared with China, is not yet a magnitude. As you say diplomacy, no country in such a position, will be used in this way that when the Soviet Union has also kept the time, like China, in such balancing, this is not the invention of the Indians, in fact, India's diplomacy has always been word of mouth is very poor, which doomed their Third World do not have any influence with China's status as a Third World leaders can not compare. Finally, I want to say that China has always been neighbors, so it is not we see the benefits of peaceful interaction, on the contrary, is the Bharatiya Janata Party came to power, finally to see to understand this and will adjust its policy toward China 180 Degree

In fact, from the heart, I hope that the Sino-Indian non-production gradually befriend continue, as a long-term observations in India, fans, I think that the ruling People's Party's foreign policy since independence from India, the most sensible move --- example, recently the United States to rope in India for a flagrant violation of Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, the nuclear cooperation agreement signed with India in the agreement be signed, prior to a detailed explanation go to China to eliminate China's concerns, and in public more than once again, said: India does not intend to cooperate with the U.S. to contain China will not be bound to U.S. vehicles - This is India's former foreign affairs consistent style is totally different, another example is the issue of India in the India-Pakistan komur the positive trends personally believe that today's People's Party is wise, just worried the ruling People's Party last long, if the Congress Party came to power again, it is estimated will return to your previous.

Jiaotu death, dogs cooking, the original is still the Soviet Union when the United States has been so closely and hoped that India would bring the current policy of friendship toward China, fixed a long-term national policy, or Chinese drained the day, that is, India has started in the West when discarded into the pan.

China and India are fully peaceful coexistence and common development, but India also needs to adjust their mentality is too impulsive - a recent example on the Western G-7 countries (I have always believed that the G-8 does not exist, it is Geerbaqiao husband and Yeltsin, after splitting the former Soviet Union, the West to Russia's political dividends and treatment, in fact, this economic groupings, Russia has always been insignificant spectators) take the initiative to suggest that China can join the group later (This remark came from the British Prime Minister Tony Blair's mouth ), China expressed a clear rejection, only agreed to continue to participate as observers;, but India has repeatedly yelling we must take the initiative to participate in this meeting, of course, the final seven western countries or outside of China has invited India, but the agenda of the conference focused In China, India fully at this stage has become spectators, in fact, he was far from the table to eat with this strength. India's defense industry in the development process, full of impetuous and over-ambitious, which is India's need to be overcome, in this point, to learn from China, do not talk such as "India's 2008 moon-landing" the myth ---- When I first once heard, seem to have seen more than 20 years ago, "India's Defense Research and Development Organization" Start the Indian weapons program that dozens of national defense, those exciting rhetoric in the bubble.

I will give you posted some information about India's "Brahmos" cruise trajectory complete information, these data are from the domestic military publications and the United Kingdom, "Jane's Defense Review" (this magazine I can get on a regular basis), which posted the Before, I said, a digression: Pakistan test-fired a second time shortly before the 500 km range cruise missile ( "Brahmos" cruise ballistic range is only 300 kilometers), Pakistan's national strength, can not develop such a cruise missile Even the independent conditions of use and do not have (the necessary needs of digital maps satellite photos, he has not the ability), missile technology sources, can not be the United States, Russia, due to reasons known to all that both countries and Pakistan, there is no military cooperation -- --- The answer is obvious, Pakistan's cruise missile technology from China.

This is the third industry, India is the so-called "boom" nature. In fact the normal situation should be, the secondary industry first developed, forming a large number of objective needs of the service sector, which industry spawned the tertiary industry, such as the present situation in China is like that. But in India, the weakness in the domestic manufacturing industry, there is no demand for a strong second industry as, under the premise could only be the development of its tertiary industry, such as the present we have seen a large number of India's commitment to the so-called "service outsourcing "- in the Western media's mouth, it became the symbol of India's more potential. I just want to say, as a populous country, India, China, as the first if not the development of labor-intensive manufacturing industries, how to solve the employment problem, not solve the employment problem, a large number of the population has no source of income, social progress and stability, how can they talk? But the reality is that China's position of world's factory is almost impossible to shake, just as a manufacturing essential infrastructure, India has to pay too many of the classes than the early 80s the situation in China is even worse, the National Railways have only three kinds of The rules of different criteria, so far only one highway, almost all the cities are still in use during the British colonial heritage, there is no common water supply system, sewage disposal system, in which case the development of the manufacturing sector is almost impossible. So I have good reason to suspect that the Western media, "Indian service superiority theory" point of view, not to develop labor-intensive manufacturing industries, most populous country, progress is impossible, but the fact is that too difficult to compete with China, so I do not believe that the rapid rise of India theory, the Western media with ulterior motives is entirely speculation.

Sorry !! but have 3 questions for ya

1) is the above written in english or else what language??

2) Or the above article is a google translation !!

3) If self written by yourself can u please tell me the gist of your ginormous passage???

pls no offence meant :usflag:

Sorry !! but have 3 questions for ya

1) is the above written in english or else what language??

2) Or the above article is a google translation !!

3) If self written by yourself can u please tell me the gist of your ginormous passage???

pls no offence meant :usflag:

oohhh dumb question, remember this abb. from SAT's, but what does "GIST" stand for again? I think I remember...

By the way, how was my prediction? The first person to leave a comment is...INDIAN!!! Then again, these random -ve sided posts like the one made by OP, are the golden standards of Indian literature. So before that Indian dude complains about the OP's cynical attitude towards India, I suggest that he look at the majority of posts started by Indians.

E.g. "China wages war on India"
"Pakistan funds extremists fueling Indo-Pak-i war"
"Indian MKI is the best, bla bla bla bla"

And so the list goes on...Yeah, one should see one's own reflections in the mirror before commenting on someone else's reflection.

We will be buying a lot of Chinese Arms.
Thank You China for all the help and support that you have provided us with when the west forsakes us.
Thank You China for fighter jets.
Thank You China for the naval ships and helicopters.
Thank You China for the heavy Industry.

In my opinion it is about time that Pakistan helped China with something substantial.

:pakistan::smitten::china::pakistan:

We will be buying a lot of Chinese Arms.
Thank You China for all the help and support that you have provided us with when the west forsakes us.
Thank You China for fighter jets.
Thank You China for the naval ships and helicopters.
Thank You China for the heavy Industry.

In my opinion it is about time that Pakistan helped China with something substantial.

:pakistan::smitten::china::pakistan:

No problems :)

Written in Han Chinese. Sorry to bother, ahh!!!....could you please translate that to English.

By the way, how was my prediction? The first person to leave a comment is...INDIAN!!! Then again, these random -ve sided posts like the one made by OP, are the golden standards of Indian literature. So before that Indian dude complains about the OP's cynical attitude towards India, I suggest that he look at the majority of posts started by Indians.

And so the list goes on...Yeah, one should see one's own reflections in the mirror before commenting on someone else's reflection.

Oh Puhleezzzzzz!!.. Spare us your prediction.. Your comrade comes up with a crap like this.. Writing his heart out smearin his post with ruckless show of India -bashing.. With no regards for Arguementative proofs watsoever... And then when an indian comes up with his arguements debunking most of his claims, /you start crying foul.. And all you get to fall back on is-- "Look, I told you so!!".. Grow up dude.. In any civilized (read democratic) discussion, viewpoints of both sides are herd into... A discussion putting forward only one viewpoint is no discussion at all... Its propaganda.. Something, i suppose you people are well aware of... Or are you??:wave:

Buddy whats the problem now "Failure is the stepping stone of success"
No matter how many MIG's crash,How many arjuns fail or for that matter let anything happen :cheers: It dosent matter,There is always a lesson to be learn't and we are learning from it :cheers:

And everyone in India will agree China is a great country and we are impressed to see u grow soon even we will catch up with u :toast_sign:

A thread like this serves no meaning & has little to discuss meaningfully
All members please restrain from posting on this topic :pakistan::china::usflag:
ab07c5c5532c0c821a541a53f0fb28d7.gif

So much so, the talk about India's failure. If India is such a failure, why can't the GoC take away Arunachal Pradesh, which you claim as your own. You 4 feet droids, remember history, remember Vietnam, remember Japanese...........and grow up!!!

Your examples are good. Time will tell, when we use it on you and cripple you. Japs will be more than willing to make China their slaves then, like you have made Tibet, a forceful occupation.

Back
Top Bottom