What's new

The world famous Arabian horse

Beautiful Creatures. Thanks for posting the pictures. If I ever own a horse it will be an Arabian. Too bad I could never afford one.

Our family have had Arabian horses for generations but now the more extended family is tied to that "business".

I always loved Arabian horses though and animals in general.

I can't make your wish come true but I can give you those videos to enjoy instead.

Thanks bro and one day i will have my own Arabian horses. Inshallah

Worth for a Oil Sheikhs son like you, we are poor, a Iphone must do the job for us. :P

:lol:

Actually they are not THAT expensive. The problem is that it is very time consuming to breed horses and mostly expensive. Most importantly you need land even if you just want to keep 1 or 2 horses.

Actually they are not THAT expensive. The problem is that it is very time consuming to breed horses and mostly expensive. Most importantly you need land even if you just want to keep 1 or 2 horses.

I see some horse breeders here.

New Zealand has excellent climate for pasteurs.

Since i have zero knowledge on Horse breeds, don't know the climate effect :-)

image.jpg

This one is beautiful. MashAllah.

I see some horse breeders here.

New Zealand has excellent climate for pasteurs.

Since i have zero knowledge on Horse breeds, don't know the climate effect :-)

Nez Zealand is one of the leading countries when it comes to horse breeding. That I can tell you. Especially the so-called high-class horses. Ireland as well. USA obviously too. Argentina. The Arab countries of the ME etc.

It is said that Arabian horses are the most expensive horses in general but this is far from all of them.

USA have the most Arabian horses though. There are many huge farms in USA where they breed and sell Arabian horses. I remember visiting one such farm in California.

New Zealand should start importing the Najdi Sheep. We need to make it famous worldwide, LOL. This is an insight joke on the forum @Hyperion

Jokes aside maybe you know, horses are also very important for Turkic people because of nomadic lifestyle back then, horse milk is still the National drink in various Central Asian countrys such as Kyrgyzstan, and they are still very valuable among Turkic people till today.

Turkoman horse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

akhalteke_metallic.jpg

Kazakh-Eagle-Festival-3.jpg

There is even a ancient Turkic mythology about a flying horse similar to Pegasus which is where the name of the new Turkish IFV's name comes from. (notice the emblem in front of the IFV)

Tulpar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nez Zealand is one of the leading countries when it comes to horse breeding. That I can tell you. Especially the so-called high-class horses. Ireland as well. USA obviously too. Argentina. The Arab countries of the ME etc.

It is said that Arabian horses are the most expensive horses in general but this is far from all of them.

USA have the most Arabian horses though. There are many huge farms in USA where they breed and sell Arabian horses. I remember visiting one such farm in California.

New Zealand should start importing the Najdi Sheep. We need to make it famous worldwide, LOL. This is an insight joke on the forum @Hyperion

Lord of the Rings. Mounted warriors in new Zealand.

it was epic.

Lord of the Rings. Mounted warriors in new Zealand.

it was epic.

The landscapes of New Zealand are really something. I would like to visit one day. I have not visited Oceania before. It's so far away.

@xenon54

Without going off-topic then it is said in the Wikipedia page (not sure how reliable it is without any references) that the Turkoman horse is extinct. Is this the case? Also which horse is pictured in your photo? It looks like a Albino horse.:lol::D

The landscapes of New Zealand are really something. I would like to visit one day. I have not visited Oceania before. It's so far away.

@xenon54

Without going off-topic then it is said in the Wikipedia page (not sure how reliable it is without any references) that the Turkoman horse is extinct. Is this the case? Also which horse is pictured in your photo? It looks like a Albino horse.:lol::D

Google it. It's called an Akhal Teke. It's a Turkik horse breed

I'd post a link but I'm not allowed to yet.

/wiki/Akhal-Teke

Without going off-topic then it is said in the Wikipedia page (not sure how reliable it is without any references) that the Turkoman horse is extinct. Is this the case? Also which horse is pictured in your photo?
Im not an expert on the issue (actually i have no clue at all:D) but its probably extinct in its purest form, @Nomad16 aka. Ghara Ghan can tell you more since he is Turkmen.

It looks like a Albino horse.:lol::D
Like i said i have no clue, just googled for Turkoman Horse, there are many different looking horses if you search.

/wiki/Akhal-Teke
I will do it for you, thx for the info.

Akhal-Teke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Edit: here is your albino horse. :lol:

Cream gene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Im not an expert on the issue actually i have no clue at all:D) but its probably extinct in its purest, @Nomad16 aka. Ghara Ghan can tell you more since he is Turkmen.

Like i said i have no clue, just googled for Turkoman Horse, there are many different looking horses if you search.

Noticed.;)

/wiki/Akhal-Teke

Aha. It's says that they are a crossbred and that there are only 6000 of them left and that many have been crossbreed with the Arabian and also more recently. Interesting. But virtually every horse has Arabian blood in him/her. It's the most crossbreed horse on the planet.

Anyway back to topic.:D

Back
Top Bottom