What's new

The widening gap between Indian and Chinese air power

The fact being that India is still not decided when and how to have 5th Gen fighter, while China is flying them speaks a lot about this crucial gap.

The fact being that India is still not decided when and how to have 5th Gen fighter, while China is flying them speaks a lot about this crucial gap.
We have decided it's going to be SU 57 no doubt,but the cost overrun and excuses of tech transfer ,the Russians needed to be taught a lesson
That's why we saw the developments about f 35

PLAAF is miles more powerful.
Bullshit
Chinki Airforce is by no mean comparable to Mighty Vedic Airforce Which have 6th and 7th Gen Aircrafts
upload_2018-5-1_14-55-50.png

We have decided it's going to be SU 57 no doubt,but the cost overrun and excuses of tech transfer ,the Russians needed to be taught a lesson
That's why we saw the developments about f 35

So you want to teach a lesson to a country that leases you nuclear submarine? The country that gave you full consultancy to make INS Arihant at home?

This is the reason I avoid engaging loudmouth Modians.

Don't respond me.

So you want to teach a lesson to a country that leases you nuclear submarine? The country that gave you full consultancy to make INS Arihant at home?

This is the reason I avoid engaging loudmouth Modians.

Don't respond me.
You sound too emotional about it
There are no friends just national interests ,and we don't tolerate cost overruns and an attempt to milk us
Taking me for a Modian already?

we cant take on IAF which has 6th and 7th Gen A/C as said by ex IAF pilot @randomradio

He is not wrong. In a conventional fight IAF will come on top.

My point is, that is not going to stop PAF from throwing everything at IAF. In comparison PLAAF are posturing queens.

Do you you have a source for that? That the IAF has been using it for some time? As far as I'm aware, it has not been inducted into the IAF yet.

The K-100 entered production years ago. It has been advertised for export also.

The IAF has decided not to make the news public about the exact dates and numbers.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom