What's new

The westernmost University in China, Kashgar University, ranks 628th in China, 10th in Xinjiang

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
The westernmost University in China, Kashgar University, in the Chinese university rankings, Kashgar University ranks 628th in China, 10th in Xinjiang
it's also one of China's most gender disproportionate university, ratio of female students to male students is 7 to 3

Kashgar University

微信图片_20230818021756.jpg
微信图片_20230818021632i.jpg

006cSThJly1hfndmtcx7zj31hc0u0n47.jpg
006cSThJly1hfndmunksxj31hc0u0wp4.jpg
006cSThJly1hfndmvdzwuj31hc0u0doj.jpg
006cSThJly1hfndms79szj31hc0u00xr.jpg
006c2jtfly1hf5xjuq5n4j30u010u7o5.jpg
006c2jtfly1heynpo91ogj31400u0wkw.jpg
微信图片_20230818021614.jpg
微信图片_20230818021644.jpg
微信图片_20230818021649.jpg
微信图片_20230818021656.jpg
微信图片_20230818021701.jpg
微信图片_20230818021707.jpg
微信图片_20230818021716.jpg
微信图片_20230818021724.jpg

Kashgar is Xinjiang's 6th biggest city in population, and Kashgar university is still far behind top universities like Xinjiang university, Xinjiang medical Universities... based in bigger cities like Urumqi

Clean and modern architecture with a nice traditional element, I like it

are any islamic courses and Arabic language taught there as foreign entities ?

can the Muslims there form Islamic society's like we have in UK and FOSIS?

do the muslims have freedom from University as part of this manifesto to give time off for Friday prayers?

do the lecturers know during Ramadan course work can suffer?

do these Universities cater for the minorities ?

a shiny new building means nothing even North Korea has these

Clean and modern architecture with a nice traditional element, I like it
Kashgar is a desert city and the color of the traditional architecture is all in earthy color, the color of all the buildings in the school match this Kashgar traditional color

do the muslims have freedom from University as part of this manifesto to give time off for Friday prayers?

Keep your form of Islam or Mideast form for yourselves, away from China, Chinese don't want them.

Last edited:

What you want is not what the locals in Xinjiang want

Chinese kids casually walk along the China-Afghanistan border and talk

"Over there is Afghanistan, Afghan kids are so miserable, no education availability, no such a beautiful view, no school facilities, they don't have enough food to fill their empty stomach. while in our China, we have the luxury of everything, whatever we want , it'll be provided, and we study in spacious and bright classrooms. We love China! I love China!"

I don't think anyone in west wants that, there is huge resentment already that there are too many muslims and islamic activities in EU. There is already huge political backlash in social media about this, and that is causing the rise of right-wing extremism in Europe. Can you prove that average Europeans are happy about islamic influence in their daily affairs?

I don't think anyone in west wants that, there is huge resentment already that there are too many muslims and islamic activities in EU. There is already huge political backlash in social media about this, and that is causing the rise of right-wing extremism in Europe. Can you prove that average Europeans are happy about islamic influence in their daily affairs?
Hater crimes based on religions and race are rampant in the west, while in China is non existent. this fact speaks volumes

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom