What's new

The War Correspondents.

i think every one is entitled to his or her opinion i think its called freedom of thought i guess................whether i m right or wrong only time is the best judge............

My friend,
Time really is the best judge and a very good teacher too, You need to open your eyes and your ears up so that you should become able to see and listen each and everything. My this advice will make you able to differentiate between the right and wrong.
Else i also mention in the begining Time is a best teacher too, but unfortunatelly its way of teching is way too harsh. Learn by the past and dont make your own experiences else you would lost alot of enegry and resources. Also never ignore the history caze "History Repeats It'self"

Long Live Pakistan

:pakistan:

Special Correspondent,
THE TIMES, London,
September 24, 1965.

"Doubts have often been cast on the Pakistan claims in the air war, which seem excessive. However, after meeting Air Chief Marshal Nur Khan and his staff officers, I accept their word unreservedly.
"No Pakistan Air Force claims were confirmed unless filmed by gun- camera, or seen by independent witness. Ground kills of aircraft or tanks were confirmed only when filmed or flames were seen. The figures are 40 aircraft destroyed in air combat including Hunters and Gnats, 38 aircraft destroyed on the ground in day light attacks on Indian bases (no claims are made for aircraft destroyed on the ground at night because of the difficulty of obtaining confirmation).
"The determination and training of the pilots have obviously also been a factor."My main trouble has been to restrain pilots from being too aggressive", said the Air Chief Marshal.
"The co-ordination of the air force and ground units was also clearly a model. Aircraft were frequently switched from one ground target to another while in the air and gave support within minutes of it's being called for. Calls for support from aircraft still at base were usually achieved in 45 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom