What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of worrying about my background, worry about Pakistani army.

Im da army .. and my rounds are biga den u:

995543_750832278264232_497000978_n.jpg

Come get some

A parliamentary report setting the Himalayan state's foreign policy, said the recruitment of Gurkhas to fight in foreign armies should be ended.

Its authors complained that since Britain granted retired Gurkha troops the right to remain in the United Kingdom, the amount of income Nepal earns from the arrangement has declined.

Those who support a ban say the recruitment of poor young men to fight other country's wars hurts Nepal's national image.
Gurkha service in Britain's armed forces under threat from Nepal government bill - Telegraph

Nepali why won't you acknowledge what your government believes to be true? The truth is you cannot afford to stop being mercs. :(

Thanks ,but no thanks,but I do not want more islamic emirates . China might be not be good neighbor ,but Islamic emirate ,much worse .More terrorism. No way .Uighur dream of islamic emirate and I am fine that China keeps them in line.

If the desire of kashmiris for islam and islamic emirate has not made you understand ,then I don't know what to say.

Turkey are a secular country and India and Turkey relations are not based on religion.

I think this is an ethnic issue related to Turks and Han Chinese and better keep religion out of the discussion.

Not really, I expressed support for China and was then personally attacked by racist Muslim alliance.

Leave it friend .It is their forum.Both China and Turkey are Pakistan friends.It is not our concern.And it is their forum.So show some patience otherwise you may banned.

Not really, I expressed support for China and was then personally attacked by racist Muslim alliance.

Bro this is not an issue of religion. This is an issue of Turks and Hans let them deal with that.

Turkey are a secular country and India and Turkey relations are not based on religion.

I think this is an ethnic issue related to Turks and Han Chinese and better keep religion out of the discussion.
Nobody takes this troll serious, no problem with Indians here.

Last edited:

Yeah sure,and yet Erdogan is stoking sectarianism in Syria and in Turkey itself. Secular my rear.

Seeing as the Indian vanguard believe they can dictate the terms of engagement to other Indians in this thread, especially those with lower post counts, I would also like to request our Pakistani friends not to antagonize Nepal (and vice-versa), especially not for the sake of some dubious third-party 'friend'. There should be no bone of contention between you two nations.

Yeah sure,and yet Erdogan is stoking sectarianism in Syria and in Turkey itself. Secular my rear.

What Syria has to do with India??

Turkey has their policies and priorities. India-Syria relations and India - Turkey relations are not clashing and so better keep out.

Turk member called me a Dalit as well, why is that allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom