What's new

The US's experimental 'lighting carriers' are 'much more capable' than China's current carriers, top US admiral says

Nah, it was protected by enough missile systems, your radars just don't work, except as a target for our missiles.

Lol their definition of "restore" is to throw the destroyed system in the trash and place a new radar, only to be destroyed again later.

Sputnik is just a Russian coping mechanism.
Fool, they only got their S 300 sometime after the hit, then why dont you hit the radars again later to destroy them, no news ever come out again on such if you think your F 35 strikes are so effective.

You Jews are the bigget shameless liars such as Blinkin in history, I find the Russians are much more credible than you liars.

Fool, they only got their S 300 sometime after the hit, then why dont you hit the radars again later to destroy them, no news ever come out again on such if you think your F 35 strikes are so effective.

You Jews are the bigget shameless liars such as Blinkin in history, I find the Russians are much more credible than you liars.
Hahahaha, nonsense, S-300 arrived in Syria in October 8th 2018, and the JY-27 was destroyed in January 2019
Chinese Copium articles always make me laugh. Cannon failure. Happen more often than you think.

Israel had no problem blowing up Chinese "anti-stealth" radars
View attachment 904756

And plenty of other radars and SAMs have been destroyed by Israel

Ain't going to work
A 500,000 to 1 million man invasion force would burden the entire command and control structure, considering this is probably the very first conventional war China would have fought, if this requirement is set, then most likely would ends in Chinese failure.

As I mentioned before, you cannot take Taiwan until you have complete sea control, because that is the Achilles heel for that invasion. You would have to be able to secure the some 120 nm sea route in order to safely get your troop ashore, and that feat is hard to do to a near peer enemy like Taiwan, because they will offer some sort of fight to the Chinese and make the process as hard as possible. And that would become and uncertainty if you put US Navy in the mix. You can't land force if you are contesting sea control, on the other hand, even if China can beat off the US Navy in Taiwan, Chinese Navy would have reduced their capability significantly just to pull that out, that mean whether or not the Chinese have enough naval power to continue with sea control is in doubt.

On the other hand, Taiwan is not as big as Ukraine, but still impossible to conquer in a short amount of time due to the fact that Taiwan had been seriously urbanised. Each of those city would have taken weeks if not month for the Chinese to conquer. Meaning unless the Taiwanese surrender like Ghani, there are pretty much no way for China to take Taiwan in less than a month if Taiwan do a Zelenskyy.
Tell you a secret. China also has a large number of UAV and independent satellite navigation systems. don't worry.

Yeah it only dared supplying them with a lot of weapons and only dared landing its top diplomats despite Chinese threats.
Oh. Saw your reply. I almost thought that the United States and Israel had recognized Taiwan as an independent country.

Oh. Saw your reply. I almost thought that the United States and Israel had recognized Taiwan as an independent country.
Saw your reply, I almost thought China actually began to fulfill its meaningless threats against Taiwan and the US.

Hahahaha, nonsense, S-300 arrived in Syria in October 8th 2018, and the JY-27 was destroyed in January 2019

Just Israel.... Little rubbish.

Saw your reply, I almost thought China actually began to fulfill its meaningless threats against Taiwan and the US.
Since it is meaningless. The United States can be more courageous to recognize Taiwan's independence. isn't it?

Last edited:
Since it is meaningless. The United States can be more courageous to recognize Taiwan's independence. isn't it?
I don't know dude, I think recognizing Taiwan is meaningless in comparison to arming it.

Tell you a secret. China also has a large number of UAV and independent satellite navigation systems. don't worry.

And I will tell you a secret. You know jack shit about how war are fought.....

But then I would venture out and say that hardly a secret.....

You don't need to reply to me, I am not planning on wasting my time and my knowledge on this exchange, if you want to call that.

I don't know dude, I think recognizing Taiwan is meaningless in comparison to arming it.
Hey, little Israel. Do you want to see Chinese combat drones or bombing drones?

And I will tell you a secret. You know jack shit about how war are fought.....

But then I would venture out and say that hardly a secret.....

You don't need to reply to me, I am not planning on wasting my time and my knowledge on this exchange, if you want to call that.
baby. You know. Australia is only an agricultural country. Do you know what an agricultural country is? Very funny. A member of an agricultural country told me about modern war. lol。

Hey, little Israel. Do you want to see Chinese combat drones or bombing drones?
Maybe one day you'll see how your good for nothing self glorifying military is meaningless against more experienced, better equipped nations.

You could try and Zerg rush others but you'll quickly see all of your soldiers dying just like in Ukraine.

Maybe one day you'll see how your good for nothing self glorifying military is meaningless against more experienced, better equipped nations.

You could try and Zerg rush others but you'll quickly see all of your soldiers dying just like in Ukraine.
Him the motormouth holding a rifle on the frontline??

lol, if that day really did come, I would probably eat my own hair.

People like this will never do anything, he talks cheap because it wasn't his life at the line. He will be crying for his mom if CCP try to drag his *** to serve when their operation goes south.

Have you ever heard of the phase "Too many cooks in the kitchen?"

Also, I am pretty sure you cannot use civilian transport ship (or pretend to be civilian) in war for military purpose, that violate Hague Convention. If China did do that, then any neutral port can impound Chinese Civilian ship.

That (Mulberry Harbor) only work because the entire Normandy coast are invaded by around 100,000 troop, not 1 million. And then when the beach head is secure and Allied brought in millions of troops, the allied desperately needed Cherbourg and another port down south of France (don't remember the name on top of my head)

Also, they towed 2 Mulberry Harbour, one sunk on the way and you are talking about breakwater around 300km wide from Bournemouth to the further part of the beach. And you are talking about an open ocean 500km wide, almost twice the distant....

The only thing I can think of is to sink them and use them as Pontoon like the Russian do after Antonovskiy Bridge was blown. Otherwise I don't think there is a use for the small fishing trawler. The Brits can only use them because they held Dunkirk and they are pulling people out. You can't land on a hot beach with these small fishing boat, that's suicide because you can't take any hit from it.

Even for rear transport, you are talking about wasting space, because of the loading, you can probably jam maybe 15 fully armed troop, but that berth could have been used by a LST and land hundreds of troops instead. There is just limited space in the coast, and you would much rather it was used by the most effective vessel there are. On the other hand, if you mix with small boat, you are then congesting the sea lane, it would be fine if you know your enemy will not hit the landing beaches. But as the Brits will tell you. If not, then a hot beach with congested traffic will spell disaster for you. They lost RFA Sir Galahad because the Brits are trying to unload the troop and helicopter from it and it was blocked by serveral ship.

You are not talking about landing 20,000 troop for a forward party tho, you are talking about landing 500,000 to a million troop on day 1 to overwhelm the Taiwanese defence. Which mean these small freighter would not be useful because

1.) They still need a fully function port to load/unload, there are no ramp, no helipad on them, you can't use them to establish the beach head.

2.) You will need thousands of them going back and forth to support that 500,000 to 1 million troop you have fighting o the frontline

and finally, I don't even know if these craft are seaworthy on such a job, not to mention these aren't armoured and will be sitting duck for even coastal battery fire.

Hope can't float man, if you plan an op, you can't plan on "Hoping" it would be the best-case scenario......
Many fair points. Which is why, IMHO, anyone that says the Chinese are ready hasn’t figured out what the logistics are. I was spitballing from all the news stories based on the bits and pieces of references in various articles about using civilians ships, but your right. They will have to build purpose built ships to support the mission. This buildup have telltale signs but could be spread out over many yards, and mixed with civilian construction, as well as civilian use ahead of the invasion as well as to recoup some of the costs to produce them.

In a time of war these ships could be painted with a PLAN symbol to make them official warships, as not to contravene the Hague convention.

They may not be able to move the full million men in the first wave, but will to plan for attrition, so the need to have more capacity then could be practically used will be hard to manage but necessary if they are to maintain their momentum and from hit multiple axis.

If the mulberry harbors don’t work they will have to come up with something else, because the Taiwanese will sure as hell not allow their ports to stay intact if the see the PLAN coming. They will need something, possible a series of submersible ships to form a temporary port.

The fishing boat part was just to demonstrate the use of civilian vessels for military uses. I don’t think they will use it in the invasion. Besides, another key factor is that China has demonstrated, especially with Covid, that the general population doesn’t have the stomach to see large numbers of causalities, especially if drones can be used instead. With the use of drones, the number of men actually fighting maybe cut in half or a quarter of what I postulated; with only 200,000-250,000 over a few waves, and with drones making up the bulk of the first wave. Datalinks, AI, and networked communications/command and control will be crucial elements in this kind of warfare, on top of logistics. These kinds of drones can be considered attributable, with some functioning as minesweepers (possibly robotic sea planes so they can be moved around quickly and refueled and rearmed from the mainland), other as robotic tanks; taking the beaches and forming a beachhead, while other will be resupply of fuel for the first two drones in Taiwanese waters and on the beaches.

Tens of thousands of the following could be built in secret, and attached to the sides of civilian vessels or military vessels, to be released for the last 12-20 miles to the Taiwanese coast.
1670677786262.jpeg

From the air, unmanned tilt rotors could land unmanned tanks. Thousands of these could also be built relatively quietly, and based all over Fujian and surround provinces ahead of an invasion. A scaled up model of the CH-10 could be built.
1670678165849.jpeg

CH-10 from 4:00
The manned platforms will probably be something like a PLA “Defiant X”, overseeing the battle and relaying datalinks.

If the old regimes supporter don’t leave, they could be expelled like the Vietnamese did to the Chinese descendants (such as the parents of my classmates with the last name Tran, a derivation of the Chinese name Chan, had to experience) in the three waves of expulsions in the late 70’s, after the war.

Last edited:

People like this will never do anything, he talks cheap because it wasn't his life at the line. He will be crying for his mom if CCP try to drag his *** to serve when their operation goes south.
Baby, remember. You're not MacArthur! You don't need to be so brave!! lol!!!

Screenshot_20221210_210923.jpg

no You are not him!!!

The Chinese army defeated the United Nations army and occupied Seoul!

300px-China_capture_Seoul.jpg

See how brave Israel and Australia are. I'm relieved... Do you watch too much western news? How advanced do you think Israel and Australia are???? lol.

Many fair points. Which is why, IMHO, anyone that says the Chinese are ready hasn’t figured out what the logistics are. I was spitballing from all the news stories based on the bits and pieces of references in various articles about using civilians ships, but your right. They will have to build purpose built ships to support the mission. This buildup have telltale signs but could be spread out over many yards, and mixed with civilian construction, as well as civilian use ahead of the invasion as well as to recoup some of the costs to produce them.

In a time of war these ships could be painted with a PLAN symbol to make them official warships, as not to contravene the Hague convention.

They may not be able to move the full million men in the first wave, but will to plan for attrition, so the need to have more capacity then could be practically used will be hard to manage but necessary if they are to maintain their momentum and from hit multiple axis.

If the mulberry harbors don’t work they will have to come up with something else, because the Taiwanese will sure as hell not allow their ports to stay intact if the see the PLAN coming. They will need something, possible a series of submersible ships to form a temporary port.

The fishing boat part was just to demonstrate the use of civilian vessels for military uses. I don’t think they will use it in the invasion. Besides, another key factor is that China has demonstrated, especially with Covid, that the general population doesn’t have the stomach to see large numbers of causalities, especially if drones can be used instead. With the use of drones, the number of men actually fighting maybe cut in half or a quarter of what I postulated; with only 200,000-250,000 over a few waves, and with drones making up the bulk of the first wave. Datalinks, AI, and networked communications/command and control will be crucial elements in this kind of warfare, on top of logistics. These kinds of drones can be considered attributable, with some functioning as minesweepers, other as robotic tanks; taking the beaches and forming a beachhead, while other will be resupply of fuel for the first two drones in Taiwanese waters and on the beaches.

If the old regimes supporter don’t leave, they could be expelled like the Vietnamese did to the Chinese descendants (such as the parents of my classmates with the last name Tran, a derivation of the Chinese name Chan, had to experience) in the three waves of expulsions in the late 70’s, after the war.
The reason I have that many ready to go answer is because I am fighting the American (Controlled by a friend of mine, a retired LTC) on a wargame between China and Taiwan for a think tank judged by a bench of academic and ex-military. And I am ironically controlling the Chinese force and now at day 34, my force isn't making any headway into Taiwan.

There are a lot of different factors affecting how this war is going to be fought, mostly people think of the distant and the size between China and Taiwan and they would think there are more than enough resource for China to take on, afterall, China is 100x size of Taiwan. However, it's because Taiwan is small, China cannot put as much force as they think they can (or rather, most people think they can) on it, think of it like a funnel, you have a big opening and a small end, if you pour a lot of water into the funnel, you will just spill it instead of getting the water flow quicker, the same apply to the logistic in war. You can have your million strong army, but the coastline of Taiwan will not change simply because you want to land a million man on it. That's funnelling.

It's like a old fighter pilot saying. It didn't matter if you are 1 against many, there can only be 1 aircraft at your six all the time. @gambit would probably can explain this better than me.

If you destroyed the radar, then Syria would put up another exactly the same ineffective radar for air defence ? Thats your logic, only a fool like you would do that, and where can Syria get another exact same radar in no time ?
The Syrias S 300 are/were controlled by the Russians, and they were not allowing Syria to fire the missiles.

Yeah, they also think their military is some hive mind failure proof 100% motivated fearless army and that the hundreds of thousands of casualties they will endure in a war against Taiwan will have 0 effect on the motivation and capability of their military.

They make it sound like their military will have minimal casualties because they think they have the right answer to any of their enemy's moves, just like Russia thought they will defeat Ukraine in 3 days because "S400 and Su-35 will destroy Ukrainian air force, Iskander and Khinzal will destroy Ukrainian air defenses, KA-52 and T-90 will destroy Ukrainian tanks and artillery will destroy Ukrainian infantry" but turns out all of their "superior weapons" that supposedly counter every step Ukraine could take failed, because war is chaos, not an organized turn based game of chess.

The same 1 dimensional way of thinking China military fans here talk about makes me laugh, for example "DF-21D will kill all American aircraft carriers" what makes them think the US has no technological/strategic/tactical ways of countering such weapons? "J-20 will kill F-22 and F-35", "Type 055 will destroy Zumwalt", "HQ-9 and PL-15 will destroy American AWACS" etc etc.

They think their command and supply chains will never suffer. They think a war is simply about numbers on paper clashing with other numbers on paper and the side with more numbers win.

Laughable.

Back
Top Bottom