What's new

The USA has classed MQM as a "Tier 3 terrorist" organization

It's ironic that one such as yourself is accusing others of being moronic.

worse still is that you continue to ignore facts and pose your personal opinions as factually correct, despite the fact they are the exact opposite.

worse is you talk about the words, facts, ignorance

As expected. Teflon argument. Mystifying the simple incident and pulling reasons and proof out of thin air to defend something that is akin to whoring MQM to western powers which is btw well within my grasp.

Unless, you are to defend that act, than it is perfectly understandable, your deep sympathies with tier 3 terrorist party has made you blind and reasoning with you is like "Bhens kai agai been bajana"

How can I even begin to argue with someone who is still unable to grasp the fundamental process of designating a terrorist group, in any tier. How to even begin to argue with someone who is unable to comprehend the fact that MQM has never been designated any tier of any terrorist group by any US Government! I mean what is the point of wasting my time on someone who literally does not understand the politics of whoring themselves to the US/UK Government, be it full party or individuals!

You are not smart, a very poor attempt by you to claim that this is not the US government position. This is indeed a US government position and the list of tier 3 organizations and the decision to grant them exemption is taken by the attorney general and homeland security secretary. In this case the defendants were the government agencies.

Make some other good BS excuse.LOL

This person is just making up stuff he is so funny

Yeah, use the acronym 'LOL' with every sentence, not only does it give away your seriousness, it also explains to me how well you comprehend posts! In any case, let me put you to shame with:

US Ambassador visits Nine Zero

KARACHI: The US Ambassador to Pakistan, Cameron Munter, visited the MQM headquarters 'Nine Zero' here on Monday and held a meeting with MQM Rabita Committee members.

According to a statement of MQM issued here Monday, the US ambassador, leading a 6-member delegation including US Consul General in Karachi William Martin, discussed overall socio-political and economic situation with the Rabita Committee members.

Both the sides discussed Pak-US relations in a broader spectrum and sought enhanced bilateral ties effectively.

Referring to the philosophy of MQM chief Altaf Hussain, the Rabita Committee members stressed the need to eliminate extremism and promote measures to bring socio-political stability in the country.

On the occasion, the US envoy appreciated the efforts of MQM to strengthen democracy and make the country a true welfare state.

Earlier, the Deputy Convener of MQM, Dr. Farooq Sattar gave abriefing to the envoy on the activities of MQM and presented a 'Pictorial Biography of MQM Chief Altaf Hussain'.

P.S. Perhaps it may be wiser to seek some elders aid in 'explanation' of my post to you.

Ok, anyone can send a letter, show me a precedence where by a person is offering his services to do dirty work of western powers in his home country

Why does it has to be western any one working against the constitution and state of Pakistan is a traitor if he /she are working with any western , eastern , south and north pole powers or non powers ..

o yes i remember that mustafa kamal episode .. what did he said between ?

Why does it has to be western any one working against the constitution and state of Pakistan is a traitor if he /she are working with any western , eastern , south and north pole powers or non powers ..

o yes i remember that mustafa kamal episode .. what did he said between ?

Now you begin to exhibit the moving in circle behaviour.

It's on youtube, tune.pk, dailymotion. You can watch it yourself

Only Tier 3 terrorist organization? :undecided:

What a shame! MQM should have been at Tier 1, c'mon Mutahidda Quami Museebat teach those yankies a lesson to insult your terrorist organization. Time to prepare some yanki body bags.. :guns:

Only Tier 3 terrorist organization? :undecided:

What a shame! MQM should have been at Tier 1, c'mon Mutahidda Quami Museebat teach those yankies a lesson to insult your terrorist organization. Time to prepare some yanki body bags.. :guns:

Your brothers TTP are on Tier 1, happy?

Now you begin to exhibit the moving in circle behaviour.

It's on youtube, tune.pk, dailymotion. You can watch it yourself

bhai 2-3 more hours to go you sound confused .. lol .. on a serious note its ok you can reply after iftar

worse is you talk about the words, facts, ignorance
Worse for you, considering I presented solid facts that you cannot dispute, but you've done nothing but bring up allegations that you cannot prove, and are totally dismissing indisputable facts. Again, no I am not going to dismiss the tier system just because you want me to, the world doesn't work the way you seem to think it does.

Your brothers TTP are on Tier 1, happy?

Altafists are very much predictable.
Here we go again, another Altafist resorting to the "TTPTI" argument.

Will the Altafists ever accept the realities of the doctrines that they hold on to?

Back
Top Bottom