What's new

The USA has classed MQM as a "Tier 3 terrorist" organization

Today at my shop the guys of MQM give a 25 receipts for Fitra worth 2500. and told that u have to take that otherwise u will be responsible for the consequences.

If some one have a doubt i will post the pics of receipts.

A 15,000 figure includes all those terrorists, target killers and extortionists.

So how come MQM had had an influence of such high level ?

i dont know you tell me what was the configuration !! Which high level are we referring to here .. can you be a bit more specific

i dont know you tell me what was the configuration !! Which high level are we referring to here .. can you be a bit more specific

Mustafa kamal meeting Bill clinton and spewing BS to him. Tafu writing letter to British government etc etc. The week magazine calling taafu the right man so on and so forth

Mustafa kamal meeting Bill clinton and spewing BS to him. Tafu writing letter to British government etc etc. The week magazine calling taafu the right man so on and so forth

Mustafa kamal said what to clinton .. lol how do you know that even ?? comon brov this is paranoia

Any one can send a letter to the uk prime minister how hard is that

Mustafa kamal said what to clinton .. lol how do you know that even ?? comon brov this is paranoia

Any one can send a letter to the uk prime minister how hard is that

Bro, you have a weak memory for sure. Don't you remember jawab deh segment, Where Mustafa kamal denied initially, then he ahd to eat his own words, when iftikhar played video of his and bill clinton conversation during a party ?

Ok, anyone can send a letter, show me a precedence where by a person is offering his services to do dirty work of western powers in his home country

Nothing that's written actually proves MQM's innocence, again what you're doing is appealing to emotions, nothing more. These are nothing more than unproven allegations.

sorry im not proving anybody's innocence, but im proving state terrorism (pakistani government) and pak army and rangers, sindh police terrorism which gave led upto to militancy in MQM

if you consider MQM as a terrorist organisation, pakistani government, pakistan army are also terrorists

sorry im not proving anybody's innocence, but im proving state terrorism (pakistani government) and pak army and rangers, sindh police terrorism which gave led upto to militancy in MQM

if you consider MQM as a terrorist organisation, pakistani government, pakistan army are also terrorists
This is the sort of talk I'm talking about. The fact that you're trying to defend the MQM so hard, and then denying it? Then going on to say that Pakistan is nothing but a terrorist state, and it's military is nothing more than terrorists?

The comparison of MQM and the PA is ridiculous, and the fact that you even made it is shameful. I'd call you anti-Pakistani, but we already know all this.

This is the sort of talk I'm talking about. The fact that you're trying to defend the MQM so hard, and then denying it? Then going on to say that Pakistan is nothing but a terrorist state, and it's military is nothing more than terrorists?

The comparison of MQM and the PA is ridiculous, and the fact that you even made it is shameful. I'd call you anti-Pakistani, but we already know all this.

let me try to get in your head

1) you are jumping on MQM being terrorist party and ranting on it since morning

2) but you are not ready to accept those who tried to finish MQM and install the terrorist haqiqi and killed 15,000 MQM workers as terrorists?

sorry my friend, your logic doesn't make a bit of sense dear

if you try to kill me and if i kkill you for defending myself, i will be called a terrorist and you will be holy cow?

i don't accept this argument

let me try to get in your head

1) you are jumping on MQM being terrorist party and bantering on it since morning

2) but you are not ready to accept those who tried to finish MQM and install the terrorist haqiqi and killed 15,000 MQM workers as terrorists?

sorry my friend, your logic doesn't make a bit of sense dear
That's a false choice, First of all, there is no clear cut evidence other than unproven allegations that the PA tried to bring up MQM-H, other than hearsay (oh yeah, I did read your little excerpts, and none of them prove anything, and use words like "alleged").

Second, the reason why I'm "bantering" on MQM "since morning" is because MQM sickens me, and you sicken me. When I see stupidity being displayed, I try and point it out.

Third, by saying the Pakistani army and government is a terrorist organization, you're quite literally committing treason, but that's expected considering the MQM have for years wanted to turn Karachi into a separate city state (from Pakistan).

You want to try and comment on my logic? How about you actually learn simple logic first and figure out the fact that not only are your arguments invalid, but they're inherently logically false.

That's a false choice, First of all, there is no clear cut evidence other than unproven allegations that the PA tried to bring up MQM-H, other than hearsay.

Second, the reason why I'm "bantering" on MQM "since morning" is because MQM sickens me, and you sicken me. When I see stupidity being displayed, I try and point it out.

Third, by saying the Pakistani army and government is a terrorist organization, you're quite literally committing treason, but that's expected considering the MQM have for years wanted to turn Karachi into a separate city state (from Pakistan).

You want to try and comment on my logic? How about you actually learn simple logic first and figure out the fact that not only are your arguments invalid, but they're inherently logically false.

reflecting upon the past of pakistani government, pakistan army is a treason, they are holy cows right, they have been perfect right?, pakistani government is always right, all the other people including the 15,000 MQM workers, those millions of bengalis and balochs all are wrong, only the holy lord call pakistan army and pakistani government are correct :lol: Pakistan army anf government never formed banned outfits like LeT, LeJ, TTP, MQM- haqiqi, etc? right?

your selective attitude, and your denial doesn't change anything, instead of whining, try to digest the bitter pill or else prepare for the worst consequenses

even naseer akhter who started the operation has admitted that MQM-Haqiqi recieved patronage of pakistani government and agencies

every body knows that ISI fed false info to nawaz sharif that MQM workers had killed hakeem saeed

and what about false JIT in which MQM workers were seen admitting that they killed hakeen saeed? wasn't ISI in the JIT?

reflecting upon the past of pakistani government, pakistan army is a treason, they are holy cows right, they have been perfect right?, pakistani government is always right, all the other people including the 15,000 MQM workers, those millions of bengalis and balochs all are wrong, only the holy lord call pakistan army and pakistani government are correct :lol: Pakistan army anf government never formed banned outfits like LeT, LeJ, TTP, MQM- haqiqi, etc? right?

your selective attitude, and your denial doesn't change anything, instead of whining, try to digest the bitter pill or else prepare for the worst consequenses

even naseer akhter who started the operation has admitted that MQM-Haqiqi recieved patronage of pakistani government
Oh no, that's where you're wrong. See, another logical fallacy that you're using here is straw man arguments, you're quite literally putting words into my mouth. Pakistan and it's past are dark, and I'll be the first one to say that the PA has commit atrocities, but to call them a terrorist organization, and then say that Pakistani state supports terrorism, that is not only treason, but slander as well.

Criticism is not the same thing as insults.

Also, Pakistan didn't create TTP, LeT or LeJ. Two of the three were formed on their on their own, and PA just ended up supporting them. They also didn't start out as terrorist organizations, they started out as militia groups, hence their names. Not only has Pakistan cracked down on LeT and LeJ, but TTP is currently the target of the current NWA operation. The TTP started out as an anti-Pakistan force, it was founded after the Lal Masjid operation (which even I criticize as a blunder of epic proportions), they were never formed by the miltiary (learn a bit of history, because your ignorance is showing); Why would the military form a group that specifically targets the PA?

As for MQM-H, again, nothing more than unproven allegations.

I'm not whining at all, I'm telling you the bitter truth, that you seem to be denying. And why should I prepare for the "worst consequences"? Are you threatening me? Be careful with your words here, but considering you're an MQM supporter, I'm not surprised.

OPakistan and it's past are dark, and I'll be the first one to say that the PA has commit atrocities, but to call them a terrorist organization, and then say that Pakistani state supports terrorism, that is not only treason, but slander as well.

exactly, calling a party which represents millions of pakistanis and an official mandate and represents pakistanis in the assembly, calling them terrorist organisation in not only treason but slander as well

Last edited:
exactly, calling a party which represents millions of pakistanis and an official mandate and represents pakistanis in the assembly, calling them terrorist organisation in not only treason but slander as well
MQM doesn't represent millions of people, it represents itself. Do you even know what treason is? if you did, you wouldn't say something so moronic.

MQM doesn't represent millions of people, it represents itself. Do you even know what treason is? if you did, you wouldn't say something so moronic.

i think i have been arguing with a moron for past few hours

i think i have been arguing with a moron for past few hours
It's ironic that one such as yourself is accusing others of being moronic.

worse still is that you continue to ignore facts and pose your personal opinions as factually correct, despite the fact they are the exact opposite.

Back
Top Bottom