What's new

The US is secertly allowing Indian and Israeli agents into Pakistan [VIDEO]

Question is what is Pakistan doing about it? If Pakistan is that helpless it allows a foreign country to control its personnel entry then so be it. It is pathetic to complain about this, it is more shameful on Pakistan than anyone else. So US has authority to allow people in Pakistan? The question itself is absurd.

dude. anyone one can sit infront of camera and say anything he want , but where is the avidance? i never seen your super smart ISI saying anything about indian agents in pakistan

The people talking are Pakistanis, and furthermore, what they are stating is nothing less than the truth.
Oh yeah? This is nothing but hyperbole and paranoia about so called Israeli and Indian 'agents' working under the guise of executives of foreign companies in Pakistan.

Conspiracy theories seem to be the staple diet of the media and self styled 'security analysts' in Pakistan nowadays! :P

Double post. Self delete!

How the F### did it happen? :undecided:

dude. anyone one can sit infront of camera and say anything he want , but where is the avidance? i never seen your super smart ISI saying anything about indian agents in pakistan

Yeah, we know the kind of evidence indians produce when others demand evidence from them. They provide fvcking 'avidance' instead of real evidence.

Yeah, we know the kind of evidence indians produce when others demand evidence from them. They provide fvcking 'avidance' instead of real evidence.
And still every one belives and buy those fvcking 'avidance' in place of real evidence and US and many more start fvcking those people, organisations and countries against whom we provide the fvcking 'avidance'

dude cant u see the evidence he is holding in his hand?

And still every one belives and buy those fvcking 'avidance' in place of real evidence and US and many more start fvcking those people, organisations and countries against whom we provide the fvcking 'avidance'

Yeah, we know what your fvcking 'everyone' is comprised of, don't we?

Back
Top Bottom