What's new

The US cannot afford an open conflict with Pakistan

There will be no damn war stop this rubish and dumb wet dream... and to all you dumb trolls and haters take your mouth and stich it back to your a$$ since you have nothing better to do.

Nothing will happen on their land? :hitwall: Mate, there are millions around the globe who are looking for the "control" of US to reduce "centrally".. Individual states have started talking about individual currency and leaving dollar already..

Go do the calculations..

No one wants to control USA .... and no one in near future..
And tell me which state inside USA wants to leave $$$ as currency ... show me single such a statement from governor of any of state.
When you compare USA was with China(Never gonna happen in near future) ..it might give hard time to USA .. but with Pakistan... no chance..
In Afghanistan they are not fighting face to face ... they are fighting with rates.. and they are not fighting with country they are fighting with terrorist. They want stabilize AF. They where able to remove Saddam from Iraq in few days. With Pakistan they know where are their target... Missiles from one of the AC in Arabian see will do lots of damage to Pakistan. They can leave war with Pakistan any time .. they don't want to make it stable ... like what they want with Af.

Try to understand with Pakistan it will be was with country not with group of ppl ..
Your majority weapons are from them .. they know their weaknesses they have far more superior weapons.. they will never start hand to hand combat ... just missiles and fighter jets will do their work .. you guys just watch them..
And China will do nothing if PA will start war

But I read thread today started by some Pakistani forum member that .. Pakistan should leave rupee and start using $$$$ as their currency , bcos rupee is not more useful and losing its value daily

There will be no damn war stop this rubish and dumb wet dream... and to all you dumb trolls and haters take your mouth and stitch it back to your a$$ since you have nothing better to do.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well thats some serious creative mind at work

Nothing will happen on their land? :hitwall: Mate, there are millions around the globe who are looking for the "control" of US to reduce "centrally".. Individual states have started talking about individual currency and leaving dollar already..

Go do the calculations..

Ummmm. Like which millions then. Do you mean China or Venezuela or Cuba or may be you mean Sudan? So how do these "millions" then intend to operate the international economy. Look there is nothing against wishful thinking but what exact currency do you intend to use? Pakistani rupee or maybe the ren min bi? Just to underatand how you intend to make thw US bankrupt without the wealth erosion in the rest of the world.

No one wants to control USA .... and no one in near future..
And tell me which state inside USA wants to leave $$$ as currency ... show me single such a statement from governor of any of state.
When you compare USA was with China(Never gonna happen in near future) ..it might give hard time to USA .. but with Pakistan... no chance..
In Afghanistan they are not fighting face to face ... they are fighting with rates.. and they are not fighting with country they are fighting with terrorist. They want stabilize AF. They where able to remove Saddam from Iraq in few days. With Pakistan they know where are their target... Missiles from one of the AC in Arabian see will do lots of damage to Pakistan. They can leave war with Pakistan any time .. they don't want to make it stable ... like what they want with Af.

Try to understand with Pakistan it will be was with country not with group of ppl ..
Your majority weapons are from them .. they know their weaknesses they have far more superior weapons.. they will never start hand to hand combat ... just missiles and fighter jets will do their work .. you guys just watch them..
And China will do nothing if PA will start war

But I read thread today started by some Pakistani forum member that .. Pakistan should leave rupee and start using $$$$ as their currency , bcos rupee is not more useful and losing its value daily

I think you need to read my post again.. I never said that we are going to win.. and neither have i considered China's involvement..

And for your blabbering about which US states, there are number of them.. i'm giving you only one link

We have full control of our own land, and most of a lot of others. You guys can't even control your own territory.

I'm not talking about the US controlling American land, I'm talking about the US & NATO Forces controlling Afghan land.

I think you need to read my post again.. I never said that we are going to win.. and neither have i considered China's involvement..

And for your blabbering about which US states, there are number of them.. i'm giving you only one link

If your are never gonna win then why you want war .. just to prove that your are martial race ..

About link ...its a blog.... some one is having fun time ....
Give me press release from governor of Virginia ..

And about China .. was statement before any of your war monger will come up with argument (as they are doing in other thread) that china will help

and final two statements

Pakistan has to wise enough to avoid direct conflict with USA (Your president and Army chief is wise enough and thats for they are able to hold their chairs )

and Peace is cheaper at any cost ..

Ummmm. Like which millions then. Do you mean China or Venezuela or Cuba or may be you mean Sudan? So how do these "millions" then intend to operate the international economy. Look there is nothing against wishful thinking but what exact currency do you intend to use? Pakistani rupee or maybe the ren min bi? Just to underatand how you intend to make thw US bankrupt without the wealth erosion in the rest of the world.

Mind reading post # 34 again?

If your are never gonna win then why you want war .. just to prove that your are martial race ..

About link ...its a blog.... some one is having fun time ....
Give me press release from governor of Virginia ..

And about China .. was statement before any of your war monger will come up with argument (as they are doing in other thread) that china will help

and final two statements

Pakistan has to wise enough to avoid direct conflict with USA (Your president and Army chief is wise enough and thats for they are able to hold their chairs )

and Peace is cheaper at any cost ..

*sigh* You are missing the point.. the whole point of my post was that it is not feasible for US to go against Pakistan in a full frontal War..

Btw, i think you'd love to have a .gov for the confirmation?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

well thats some serious creative mind at work

hii.jpg

Mind reading post # 34 again?
Nope. Do not mind at all as long as you read a little bit about economics and money circulation. Good luck with the "millioms" who want to change the international currency then. Like I highlighted, you are in august company.

*sigh* You are missing the point.. the whole point of my post was that it is not feasible for US to go against Pakistan in a full frontal War..

Btw, i think you'd love to have a .gov for the confirmation?

No state government even plan to leave $$$ as currency .. here also you will find legislator like ours who don't time and keep proposing wired rules like one can't have s*x with state animal ....
Can Sarif brothers have ability to replace PKR from Punjab ?Even you know that is not possible...
You are sane person ... if you want to prove your point say .. USA can't afford war with any country not even with Libya .. where changes of war is more than it is with Pakistan

With respect to your point in latest post .. right now it is not even feasible of USA government to build bridge on lake in my city .. they are planning to collect toll tax for next 2 years to build bridge ....
Your point is valid only based on current economy in USA..
But those figures related to Army was never a necessary to prove same..

First of all, there are differences in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan situation.. As far as Afghanistan is concerned, there was nothing in taliban's zanbeel to oppose US on frontal confrontation basis, their only chance was to fight the gorilla war, so the moment NATO invaded, taliban went into gorilla war and if you forgot, the war is still ON. They are as usual dragging it so long that the invader's economy fails to support it any longer, and if you are reading the current economic crisis in US, their economy is stretched to limits. Analysts all over the world are stating that NATO has lost this war because any longer and it will be difficult for them to carry on their activities without cutting huge chunks of their internal budgets.
I understand these affairs better than many common citizens of Pakistan. Afghanistan cannot be used as an example to predict war based outcomes in any other theatre in the world.

Regarding economy; US industrial base is phenomenal in size and is doing fine.

US is also supporting it’s WOT through alternative means. As an example: its presence in Iraq ensures free flow of OIL to compliment fuel related needs of its war machine wherever needed.

This proves that the threshold has been reached, and it is a matter of time before the fall into their reserves.
It proves nothing. Unlike Pakistan, US have independent capability and resources to sustain itself through hard times.

As per our predictions/wishes, US should have been destroyed by now. It did not happen.

Focus on our economic means in case of hostilities with US:

• Aid would be completely blocked.
  • Heavy sanctions would be enforced on us to ensure our ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.
  • ISAF in Afghanistan will be prepared to defend itself through advanced weapons systems.
  • Military operations against us will commence afterwards.
This is how US fights.

Iraq was a totally different ball game, that war was totally sponsored by other ARAB countries, do you know that more than a trillion loan of Saudi Arabia was “cleared” with bills of that war? On top of that Saudi Arabia had to pay a “handsome” sum for further bills. That’s not only it, there were other countries who sponsored this war in Iraq.
Yes, And US also stole a lot from Iraq. This is one of the examples of ALTERNATIVE MEASURES being employed by US to sustain it’s WOT based efforts. Iraq is still effectively under US control. Iranian backed resistance efforts to defeat US in Iraq did not work.

And do not forget that those arabs harbor strong anti-iranian feelings as well.

In addition, this is happening too: WikiLeaks cables portray Saudi Arabia as a cash machine for terrorists

Honestly? Do you believe this sh!t?

Mate, war in Pakistan requires at most a week of funds and logistical support to bring NATO forces to their knees, along with destroying the whole global economy, share markets taking a nose down to the lowest, people taking money out of the bank in fear of WW3..

As far as fighting in war is concerned.. A loss of 150,000 troops in Afghanistan, along with their bases will be more than enough to dictate the terms, even if after that all the bases are destroyed of Pakistan and it has no more fighter planes to respond (worst case scenario) still a sum of 750,00 highly trained troops, along with 70 mil (conservative count of people who’ll fight) is more than enough to take this war for next 3 decades..

You talk about stone age.. do you think the normal civilians are not in stone age right now? Let me remind you, no electricity, no gas, no clean water, no agriculture, no food, no education, no life security.. isn’t that stone age already?

That is the same scenario what use to be in stone age.. so what’s going to be the difference?
And you have figured it out all already? Do you think that US will come in to Pakistan without doing any home work? US already knows what we are capable of and what it will do in case of hostilities (God forbid)

Check this hint: It is time for Pakistan to act: Kerry | APN News

Eventually, we will be DOOMED in this hypothetical conflict. No victory to boast about.

Patriotism is what makes Nations prominent globally; bayghairat nations are neither honoured nor respected. Neither they get any say in what they want, nor are they listened to. I for one, won’t want that to happen to my country.
And what about stupidity and strategic short-sightedness? The two very factors due to which Pakistan currently finds itself in such a mess…

Neither Iraq war is finished, nor Afghan war.. it is just propaganda.. Here are few events from 2011:
 January 15 - An Iraqi soldier opens fire on U.S. troops at a training centre, killing two and injuring another before being killed himself.
 January 19 - A suicide bomber driving an ambulance kills at least 12 people and injures another 50 in Iraq's Diyala Governorate.
 April 8 - In the Camp Ashraf massacre, an Iraqi Army raid against a group of Iranian exiles at Camp Ashraf left 34 civilians dead and 318 injured.
 May 3 - A car bomb went off in the Dora district in Baghdad killing at least 9 and injuring more than 27.
 May 5 - At least 26 people killed and 60 wounded against a police compound in the city of Hilla.

If these events are not sign of an on-going war, then you are very wrong my friend.
They are just leaving Iraq on 31 December (scheduled) because they cannot “afford” to carry on the war there. Reason is that they could not use the “oil” as they were planning and thinking.
Should I make a list of similar events in Pakistan? Whom are you fooling here?

Regarding war in Iraq:

Iraq withdrawal: a timeline - Telegraph

The endgame of Afghanistan is also being planned, which I hope happens soon.

As far as Kerry is concerned, do you think a person from alone super power will talk to you in an apologetic tone? Its called “keeping your face”.
And from where he is getting such BALLS from? You think that you understand the strategic situation of Pakistan and US better than our TOP BRASS?

Anyways, everyone has his or her own thinking, you might be planning to fly out of Pakistan to your desired destination once Pakistan is in war, I’ll by flying back to my country to fight for its honor.
Another evidence of prematurish mindset of yours - expected though.

First do us a favor - stop the drone attacks, if you can. Then make further tall claims.

PS: Oh and btw, i haven't counted ANY involvement of China, Russia, Iran in this scenario.. they are also not US friendly now are they?
These nations did nothing when Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, and Libya were invaded. They will do nothing in case of Pakistan and Iran either. They are just playing PRESSURE POLICTICS and nothing else. Do you seriously think that they will militarily engage USA to save us?

No state government even plan to leave $$$ as currency .. here also you will find legislator like ours who don't time and keep proposing wired rules like one can't have s*x with state animal ....
Can Sarif brothers have ability to replace PKR from Punjab ?Even you know that is not possible...
You are sane person ... if you want to prove your point say .. USA can't afford war with any country not even with Libya .. where changes of war is more than it is with Pakistan

With respect to your point in latest post .. right now it is not even feasible of USA government to build bridge on lake in my city .. they are planning to collect toll tax for next 2 years to build bridge ....
Your point is valid only based on current economy in USA..
But those figures related to Army was never a necessary to prove same..

As usual you are missing the point.. Ignorance? Or maybe denial..

Please have a look at the Bold part..

RESOLVED by the House of Delegates, the Senate concurring, That a joint subcommittee be appointed to study whether the Commonwealth should adopt a currency to serve as an alternative to the currency distributed by the Federal Reserve System in the event of a major breakdown of the Federal Reserve System.

As far as your example of “Sarif” brothers and Punjab is concerned.. its not same in any ways.. Pakistan is not composed of “loosely” connected “Independent” States..

Hope you understand the difference..

RESOLVED by the House of Delegates, the Senate concurring, That a joint subcommittee be appointed to study whether the Commonwealth should adopt a currency to serve as an alternative to the currency distributed by the Federal Reserve System in the event of a major breakdown of the Federal Reserve System.

Read my post again ....
I am not in denial ... looks like you are ...every one knows that USA is struggling bit with economy ... but it is fine... They have internal debt.. they can print as many as $$$ they want ... in world there is big demand of it ..

About currency
They are studying .... to implement something else in case of major break down.. this major break down means what happened to rubble in late 1990s or what is going on with Zimbabwe..They started currency of other countries....

Still with respect to War ... they have huge war machinery in place.. without stepping in any country they can destroy them ..... and they are far away from rest of world ... you need huge navy to attack directly on USA.. it was not possible even in WWII

They have enough manufacturing power to support their war ... they build all weapons in house ..

Back
Top Bottom