What's new

The unreasonable criticism on Pakistan's defense budget

No you dont. You are some bootlicker relative of military general who looted this nation and is happy doing it again. The country belongs to 220 million people.

I have reported your post and taken a snap shot . No need to delete it.

moderators is this guy going to get banned for supporting rape by the Indians and getting a member’s sister involved in his retarded argument???

Are you done or do you want more articles on your uncle generals who looted this country?

Some one who relies on an Indian newspaper to make his childish argument is worthy of being ignored and labelled as retard... so go in and bark away

Are you done or do you want more articles on your uncle generals who looted this country?

The member involved brought in females in his argument. If he was so upright and didnt want his family to be dragged in he shouldnt have brought others fanily into a discussion. You should worry abour carrying your own testicles

But you are the one who seems to have no problem getting raped by Indians ....and no he didn’t bring any women ... you did.

looks like you have some sick fetish

If any thing defence spending shud go up especially in research like for future jet engines etc

Looks like after I have incessantly nonstop ranted about Pakistan's urgent need to improve cyber, drones, missiles, hypersonic, and space, finally some people are starting to notice

This is very good news

@Mrc We need more people that think like you

please bro everything that comes out of your press and Modi government is a pile of crap... so what ever makes you guys happy.
Our spending is 2.8 vs Bharti spending of 2.5. Not much difference.
Yes, but in this case they Modi is getting political attacks on account of not spending on the military. Cooking data to reduce military expenditure would be counterproductive. Although cooking economic data is not a charge that has ever stuck to Modi despite the opposition trying its best.

Secondly, if you wish to remove national accounts and go by third party estimation, then there is no better source than SIPRI.

According to SIPRI in 2019:
Pakistan's: 4.0%
India's: 2.4%

Source: https://www.sipri.org/databases/milex

Whichever way you cut it, Pakistan's expenditure on military dwarfs India's (as a percentage of GDP).

Last edited:
Some one who relies on an Indian newspaper to make his childish argument is worthy of being ignored and labelled as retard... so go in and bark away

But you are the one who seems to have no problem getting raped by Indians ....and no he didn’t bring any women ... you did.

looks like you have some sick fetish

Screenshot_20200614-003123_Chrome.jpg

Dr Ayesha Siddique is a Pakistani. She puts the top 100 Generals and high ranking officials in the $5 Billion range. This was back in 2007. They must be really competent to recieve such high salaries.

Some of that also must go to you since you seem to be a good bootlicket of theirs.

Yes, but in this case they Modi is getting political attacks on account of not spending on the military. Cooking data to reduce military expenditure would be counterproductive. Although cooking economic data is not a charge that has ever stuck to Modi despite the opposition trying its best.

Secondly, if you wish to remove national accounts and go by third party estimation, then there is no better source than SIPRI.

According to SIPRI in 2019:
Pakistan's military expenditure is 4.0%
India's military expenditure is 2.4%

Source: https://www.sipri.org/databases/milex

Whichever way you cut it, Pakistan's expenditure on military dwarfs India's.

Really Pakistan’s $10 billion dwarf’s India’s $70 billion ?

Every country has the right to spend what they deem is correct for their own security. However, given the bad economic climate, COVID 19, and other events like the locusts attack, was it absolutely necessary? That is something Pakistanis need to ask or not as long as they truly believe this where the extra money should be spent.

Nothing to do with us Indians. We have our own problems. Let's not ride any high horses. Its been a tough year!

View attachment 641530

Dr Ayesha Siddique is a Pakistani. She puts the top 100 Generals and high ranking officials in the $5 Billion range. This was back in 2007. They must be really competent to recieve such high salaries.

Some of that also must go to you since you seem to be a good bootlicket of theirs.
View attachment 641530

Wow such convincing evidence .... a book written by a PPP stooge was was discredited and discarded in the trash bin.

So why do you have no problem with Indians raping Mulsim women....

Mia it because you are actually an Indian ?

Wow such convincing evidence .... a book written by a PPP stooge was was discredited and discarded in the trash bin.

leave me a message ... I will respond tomorrow .. good night.

Those rapes are happening in India not in Pakistan. What are you doing to stop the rapes here? Our children are molested by Pakistanis not Indians. Our women are raped by our own people not Indians.

Those rapes are happening in India not in Pakistan. What are you doing to stop the rapes here? Our children are molested by Pakistanis not Indians. Our women are raped by our own people not Indians.

Equating criminal acts with a racist, religious based , systematic and state sanctioned mass rape against Kashmiri Mulsim women doesn’t bother you?

What kind of ugly low life are you?

kashmir is part of Pakistan and every Kashmiri that gets raped is like my own family memeber suffering.

Are you really that big of a coward that you cannot even say two word of condemnation?

May be it’s because you are yourself complicit in these crimes because you are one of the offenders ?

Really Pakistan’s $10 billion dwarf’s India’s $70 billion ?
As a percentage of GDP, yes. India puts more back into its economy and developmental parameters than Pakistan. I don't begrudge you/Pakistan choosing to spend however much they want, it's their prerogative.

My problem is members on this thread are deliberately using false data and lying to somehow prove that India and Pakistan's expenditure on their military are close.

They are not. If you use Government backed data then the percentage figure for India is: 1.8%

If you are using independent figures then
By SIPRI in 2019:

Either way, the gap between India and Pakistan on military expenditure as a percentage is big. Pakistan's is far larger.

They know it yet work with agenda to malign Pakistani Military, facts doesn't matter to them.

As a percentage of GDP, yes. India puts more back into its economy and developmental parameters than Pakistan. I don't begrudge you/Pakistan choosing to spend however much they want, it's their prerogative.

My problem is members on this thread are deliberately using false data and lying to somehow prove that India and Pakistan's expenditure on their military are close.

They are not. If you use Government backed data then the percentage figure for India is: 1.8%

If you are using independent figures then
By SIPRI in 2019:

Either way, the gap between India and Pakistan on military expenditure as a percentage is big. Pakistan's is far larger.

Your argument doesn’t make sense to me . I am arguing that yes we spend more because we need to. We are fighting a war at the western border and dealing with an enemy 8 times bigger on the eastern border. Not to mention we are forced to fight the war for the Americans . So yes it all takes resources and money. I never claimed that we should not spend so much or questioned disparity between the spending amounts.
I am just saying I don’t trust a word coming out of Indian media or the government.

Your argument doesn’t make sense to me . I am arguing that yes we spend more because we need to. We are fighting a war at the western border and dealing with an enemy 8 times bigger on the eastern border. Not to mention we are forced to fight the war for the Americans . So yes it all takes resources and money. I never claimed that we should not spend so much or questioned disparity between the spending amounts.
I am just saying I don’t trust a word coming out of Indian media or the government.
I don't think we are arguing on the same thing. Pakistani military can define their security challenges the way they see fit and take whatever budget they feel is adequate. I have no beef.

You can disagree on data coming out of India, so data from SIPRI should be good.

My sole concern was that wrong data was being used by members in this thread to show that India spends higher than it does as a way of justifying Pakistan's military budget. As long as false data for India is not being used, we're all good.

What has that to do with the military budget?lets say tommorow military takes 100 % of that budget . Then what? Kashmir is still in their control. What have our incompetent generals done to bring kashmir back? Nothing. Zilch . Nada

Sacrifices inside Pakistan have always been given by the civilians of Pakistan. Be it during independance or war on terrorism. The country shall always remain for the normal civilians of society. The days of coups and jarnails looting is gone.

what the **** is wrong with you....

did you go and fought all the wars we fought with India ?
Did you defeat Talibans ?
Did you stop indians feom trying mis adventures against Pakistan?

Pakistan exists because of our forces not because of cowards like you.
I am willing to bet my life that no one in your generations has ever fought for their country.
your type is the one who steals electricity and taxes and claim to be doing it for the civilian supremacy.
Repulsive and puke worthy folks ...

I don't think we are arguing on the same thing. Pakistani military can define their security challenges the way they see fit and take whatever budget they feel is adequate. I have no beef.

You can disagree on data coming out of India, so data from SIPRI should be good.

My sole concern was that wrong data was being used by members in this thread to show that India spends higher than it does as a way of justifying Pakistan's military budget. As long as false data for India is not being used, we're all good.

I appreciate your fine posts. You are right in what you are saying. Some members may be playing with the numbers and that is not right. I agree.

Back
Top Bottom