What's new

The United States hardens its stance on Saudi Arabia: Each arms deal will be approved separately

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Going forward, the United States will discuss arms sales to Saudi Arabia on the basis of a separate discussion and examination of each deal separately, all in the usual channels of the National Security Council. Leads the evaluation and study of every proposed arms transfer. This is how it should be performed. Bids will be examined on a transaction-by-transaction basis, and each will be discussed on a case-by-case basis. "

President Biden has already announced the cessation of US support for Saudi military operations in Yemen, and has also stopped selling some smart bombs to the kingdom. By 2020, the defense budget for the ninth largest force in the world was - $ 48.5 billion, according to the International Institute for Strategic Studies. Thus, Saudi Arabia's defense budget is larger than that of South Korea, Italy, Canada, Australia and Brazil.

https://www.israeldefense.co.il/node/48639

During the election campaign, they used to say we will completely cut off arms sales to Saudi Arabia..

And now there has been mitigation: each arms deal will be approved separately.. HaHaHa!

The Democratic administration does not miss or mind selling any weapons to KSA..

Most of the kingdom’s huge weapons' deals have been signed with the Democrats without any objection..despite talk about the intensity of their opposition to the Kingdom..HaHa..

We will stop the deals .. No, we will suspend .. No no we will sell, but we will stress..

During the election campaign, they used to say we will completely cut off arms sales to Saudi Arabia..

And now there has been mitigation: each arms deal will be approved separately.. HaHaHa!

The Democratic administration does not miss or mind selling any weapons to KSA..

Most of the kingdom’s huge weapons' deals have been signed with the Democrats without any objection
eventhough With talk about the intensity of their opposition to the Kingdom..HaHa..
its means you have no idea about USA . learn from others please . this is how things started in diplomacy .
let me explain you our own experience
first it was US president to give us certificate before buying arms
after 10 years it was US foreign secretory to give us certificate
last 10 years south Asian secretory of foreign office was the one .

they have downgraded KSA allot in just few weeks . what KSA need is to massive purchases look on other sides from now . its not matter of laughing . until just few years ago USA was nto able to say a single word to KSA and no one can dare to fire a RPG on ksa . and look where situation is today . its massive decline .

its means you have no idea about USA . learn from others please . this is how things started in diplomacy .
let me explain you our own experience
first it was US president to give us certificate before buying arms
after 10 years it was US foreign secretory to give us certificate
last 10 years south Asian secretory of foreign office was the one .

they have downgraded KSA allot in just few weeks . what KSA need is to massive purchases look on other sides from now . its not matter of laughing . until just few years ago USA was nto able to say a single word to KSA and no one can dare to fire a RPG on ksa . and look where situation is today . its massive decline .
Still can't say no to KSA.. just with mouth..now.. they have always say this no since the First F-15s if your memory is good.. but what do we see since and now?

Still can't say no to KSA.. just with mouth..now.. they have always say this no since the First F-15s if your memory is good.. but what do we see since and now?
i see a huge decline in relations and i see a huge risk of supllies of offensive weapons here . restructions are poping up and more worrying is KSA have tons of tons US hardware which need US support to function . its not about arms or sanctions but USA will achieve ultimatum goals which tey want .qatar case solved yemen will be soon and many new things will come out soon just wait and see sir . if you think USA just want to block sales no they will not all the want their objective to be accomplished .

got to build your own weapons boys.

don't rely on others

that's,what I love about India now they are building everything now at home
yes build own like india
indian air force have total 662 fighter jets and 18 LCA of them made in india
IAF have 10 ew and awacs 0 of them made in india
IAF have 260 transporters none of them made in india
:lol:

or lets say indian army have 4612 tank and 124 of them made in india :D

somebody should learn from india

i see a huge decline in relations and i see a huge risk of supllies of offensive weapons here . restructions are poping up and more worrying is KSA have tons of tons US hardware which need US support to function . its not about arms or sanctions but USA will achieve ultimatum goals which tey want .qatar case solved yemen will be soon and many new things will come out soon just wait and see sir . if you think USA just want to block sales no they will not all the want their objective to be accomplished .
My Friend.. when KSA buys weapons, there are support contracts for a long term about 20 years in average.. as well as buying huge quantities of weaponry and spare parts.. while now as we speak.. KSA is almost self sufficient in manufacturing the most important and necessary spare parts for every branch of the armed forces.. not talking about a very qualified work force..

I also had a report here in a thread where KSA officially said that it does not fear any western sanctions now, as it has JVs with more than 25 International arms manufacturing partners..

Politically speaking.. There were 14 conditions for Qatar to accept before th GCC sanctions would be relieved and Qatar has apparently accepted the conditions that is why we see this normalization now..

As for Yemen.. KSA was negotiating with the Houthis for a long time to drop their weapons and go for a poliytical solution but they Semi-refused.. now the US wants to negotiate with them.. which is a good sign and event for KSA..

Last edited:
yes build own like india
indian air force have total 662 fighter jets and 18 LCA of them made in india
IAF have 10 ew and awacs 0 of them made in india
IAF have 260 transporters none of them made in india
:lol:

or lets say indian army have 4612 tank and 124 of them made in india :D

somebody should learn from india

they also have 30 warships and 15 are made in India,
over 300 helicopters made in India
awacs made in India
both nuke subs made in India,
83 new fighters,on order
20 more warships on order
bvr missles on order
aesa radar in testing
indian satalites protecting and connecting our radars,

do I need to go on

they also have 30 warships and 15 are made in India,
over 300 helicopters made in India
awacs made in India
both nuke subs made in India,
83 new fighters,on order
20 more warships on order
bvr missles on order
aesa radar in testing
indian satalites protecting and connecting our radars,

do I need to go on
lolllz india is last country to say about not to buy arms as india is world largest arms importers

you can say like china or russia they are countries whom are self reliance on defense .

india is a joke in this term
My Friend..KSA when it buys weapons, there are support contracts for a long term about 20 years in average.. as well as buying huge quantities of weaponry and spare parts.. while now as we speak.. KSA is almost self sufficient in manufacturing the most important and necessary spare parts for every branch of the armed forces.. not talking about a very qualified work force..

I also had a report here in a thread where KSA officially said that it does not fear any western sanctions now, as it has JVs with more than 25 International arms manufacturing partners..
totally false and far far away from reality .
you indians your self give chance to humiliate your own country with your delusional and illogical comments to be honest :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :enjoy:
ye sikha rahy hain aik dosry ko

1614928268947.png

Last edited:
lolllz india is last country to say about not to buy arms as india is world largest arms importers

you can say like china or russia they are countries whom are self reliance on defense .

View attachment 722126

Marshal, don't diss India.
They insist with big orders that the assembly should be carried out in India.
Even though all the parts and in most part the technical assistance and labour comes from the manufacturers, the guys with screwdrivers and wrenches are Indian.

Thus everything is "Indigenius".

Give India the credit. They have made a mockery of the word "indigenous". :-)

View attachment 722126

of course,it's the largest
it's the 4th biggest military power on the planet In terms men equipment and global fire power ranking
6th largest budget
imports are massive
but under modi this decade we have moved to make in India hence those wonderful.new systems we are ordering.
imports will.not stop ever the ratio will change from 70 /30
to 50/50 by 2030
you indians your self give chance to humiliate your own country with your delusional and illogical comments to be honest :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :enjoy:

I guess you missed the satalite launch by our navy this week
or the vikrant carrier update
did you not see the dhruv or light attack helicopter or Astra bvr in aero India in Feb
or do you want see Kolkata class guided missle destroyers pictures I tell you what I post a shivilk class frigates poster or link to kormsta,class corvettes,.
oh I forget swarm.drones, looked on jaguar darin three recently

Last edited:
If the Saudis invested in their defence sector over the past 30-40 years, this would not have happened.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom