What's new

The United States Bans 28 Chinese Surveillance Companies Over China's Suppression of Uyghurs

I don't think you really care about how Chinese manage the country, the West always bash CPC because they're afraid of a homogeneous big country becoming more advanced and independent.

If you are expecting China without CPC will be more comfortable for Muslims then you'll be disappointed.

You are right, my opinions are very selfish.
Problem is that China's growing influence in the world, it is a threat to my personal freedom. Especially my freedom of speech.

I already stopped watching many Hollywood movies since they bow to Chinese pressure. It only gets worse from there.

And I don't think you realize that with your last sentence you have admitted to the terrible treatment of Muslims in CPC China. Please reflect on how you have made this mistake and take corrective actions so in the future you will not accidentally admit to the truth.

You are right, my opinions are very selfish.
Problem is that China's growing influence in the world, it is a threat to my personal freedom. Especially my freedom of speech.

I already stopped watching many Hollywood movies since they bow to Chinese pressure. It only gets worse from there.

And I don't think you realize that with your last sentence you have admitted to the terrible treatment of Muslims in CPC China. Please reflect on how you have made this mistake and take corrective actions so in the future you will not accidentally admit to the truth.

Muslims in China have all rights written in the law, you don't want to respect the law.

33164999_1950877928466162_1281476863687917568_n.jpg

@gambit @Hamartia Antidote, I used to listen to BBC World Service radio and Radio Nederland until the 2011 Libya invasion and Syria invasion. The amount of NATO disinformation on those two radio stations against Assad and Gaddafi made me stop listening to the stations.

Muslims in China have all rights written in the law, you don't want to respect the law.

Chinese law is really based on how connected you are.
It's not much different from many developing countries.

Back
Top Bottom