What's new

The Uncomfortable Truth about Afghanistan's Future

Yep! You keep shooting up school children, training your police to killing random black people, and having Russian agents run your country - and they get to do what they want in their country. Deal! :enjoy:

last time I checked people queue up to enter USA
not Afghanistan not Pakistan

When Americans talk sh*t about other countries while they forget to look in the mirror.
This is for my fat white amigos on this forum. :D
FB_IMG_1567749960252.jpeg

You guys hate caves, that's why you did torabora. But the thing is, here is Alqaida, and here are Taliban. Where are you guys going then? And the funny part is, you guys didn't share the copies of agreement with Taliban, to your allies in Afghanistan. Khalilzad gave shut up call to Ashraf Ghani.. Hahaha... We knew that these lap dogs will be abondoned one day.
So 17 years of War, and the outcome is:? I mean we, the cave dwellers knew it on day one.

You guys hate caves, that's why you did torabora. But the thing is, here is Alqaida, and here are Taliban. Where are you guys going then? And the funny part is, you guys didn't share the copies of agreement with Taliban, to your allies in Afghanistan. Khalilzad gave shut up call to Ashraf Ghani.. Hahaha... We knew that these lap dogs will be abondoned one day.
So 17 years of War, and the outcome is:? I mean we, the cave dwellers knew it on day one.

Why do think US came to Afghanistan ?

To let Israel do what Israel did in Syria from 2011 to 2018.
From Afghanistan to Iraq to Syria. I think we can connect the dots now.

Please why did USA invade Afghanistan - a direct question
this thread is about Afghanistan

Please why did USA invade Afghanistan - a direct question
this thread is about Afghanistan

If you really want re-hear about the media narrative of USA then, it was, Taliban are the helpers of Alqaida, and hence a regime change in Afghanistan is necessary. But it was not the real motive.
Real motive was the ultimate destruction of Syria. USA got attacked, blame came of Alqaida, Taliban demanded proof, USA refused, attacked Afghanistan, fought against Talibs, Talibs busy for next 17 years, hence were not able to participate in Syrian war, Israel started preparations somewhere near 2004, preparation completed somewhere near 2011-12, operations in Syria launched somewhere near that time, massive evacuation from Syria to Europe, Israeli operations truely ended in 2018, and hence USA is no more required in Afghanistan.
You are giving both answers, chose the one you like.

If you really want re-hear about the media narrative of USA then, it was, Taliban are the helpers of Alqaida, and hence a regime change in Afghanistan is necessary. But it was not the real motive.
Real motive was the ultimate destruction of Syria. USA got attacked, blame came of Alqaida, Taliban demanded proof, USA refused, attacked Afghanistan, fought against Talibs, Talibs busy for next 17 years, hence were not able to participate in Syrian war, Israel started preparations somewhere near 2004, preparation completed somewhere near 2011-12, operations in Syria launched somewhere near that time, massive evacuation from Syria to Europe, Israeli operations truely ended in 2018, and hence USA is no more required in Afghanistan.
You are giving both answers, chose the one you like.

you do not launch 9/11 attacks and show the middle finger

Bring the Taliban in to the goverment.....then do what they did...using isis...

its quite obvious what's in store for Taliban
don't expect a warm good bye handshake from the us :)

@waz @Dubious @Arsalan @WebMaster @The Eagle see what happens when you just "ban" someone for trolling? Others dont learn anything and they will spread their insults and islamophobic beliefs all over the forum. Now deal with it before I quote and say something I dont want to.
See what happens when OTHERS follow and make the same mistake! He too gets the ban.

Also a warning have been issued to you for repeatedly ignoring the rule and request not to quote such posts without leaving the filth out. Do not make us deal with two posts where we can do with one. Your next warning will result in your ban too so please do me a favor and learn this simple thing.

See what happens when OTHERS follow and make the same mistake! He too gets the ban.

Also a warning have been issued to you for repeatedly ignoring the rule and request not to quote such posts without leaving the filth out. Do not make us deal with two posts where we can do with one. Your next warning will result in your ban too so please do me a favor and learn this simple thing.
So your causing me of saying what gambit said? Otherwise that rule makes no sense. If you are saying that I was an accomplice with his quote then I require proof.

o
Fine...So Afghanistan is paradise on Earth. No matter what you think of US, just stay away from global terrorism, else we will return.

and the US is paradise on earth? probably something like half of its population is on anti-depressants, its masses are idiots, its kids are so miserable they're shooting up their schools and the whole world justly hates the US... even US people hate the US... also the 9/11 terrorism was done by Jews and with the complicity of the US government.... people come to the US to make money, not because of "freedom" or its degenerate culture... no one says Mr. Burns from the Simpsons doesn't have money but it's not denied that he's evil..... having money doesn't make the US any less evil or any less a cancer on the earth..... in fact, having money may in fact be due to its being evil and other countries being poor may in fact be due to their virtue.... according to the Bible, Jesus (PBUH) was poor and homeless.... according to Islam, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was poor

Jesus (PBUH) in the Bible says

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."

-Matthew 19:24

but it's not as though the US people believe in the Bible.... if you really went by the Bible you would be ashamed of your country's degeneracy, you would not want its degeneracy to spread, you would not sweep it under the rug and you would be like Isaiah (PBUH) and Jeremiah (PBUH) in the Old Testament and you would denounce your society's sinfulness.... that's if you really followed the Bible... I don't know of any OT Prophet that held up a foam finger and said "woo! yeah! we're number one!".... I don't know any story like that in the Old Testament...... all the Prophets (PBUT) I'm aware of in the Old Testament, their message was more along the lines of "oh my people, you have sinned, we must repent"

Yemen and Syria are not America's wars
Iraq is much better now than under Saddam

Try another 9/11 from Afghan soil and see what happens
Ahan!! Well keep dreaming kid!! Your ignorance will lead China to move ahead in making Chinese Century. Above all you will collapse with your dreams of new world order which will in fact have turn to haunt you and your deep state.

and the US is paradise on earth?
Nope. Just much better than most of the world's countries. Better does not equate to perfection, just in case you did not know the difference. :enjoy:

Most people are not as stupid as you think they are. When they see two things, whatever they maybe, inevitably, comparison arises, and the comparison is five-nines (%99.999) between those two things, not between one thing against perfection, but between the two things themselves. So when someone compares the US against his own country, you never know what goes thru his mind.

Back
Top Bottom