What's new

The Uncomfortable Truth about Afghanistan's Future

So your causing me of saying what gambit said? Otherwise that rule makes no sense. If you are saying that I was an accomplice with his quote then I require proof.
What i am saying and what i have been saying is pretty simple, i am surprised you are having such a hard time understanding it. The thing simply is:

When you come across a post that have content that you feel SHOULD NOT be on the forum, you report it. You NEVER quote it. If you quote such a post without leaving out the problem part the same content that you felt "should be removed" remain to be part of forum pages in form of a quoted post in your post.

A) report such posts
B) If you tag them at least remove the problem part.

Let me know if you need any further help with this matter.

What i am saying and what i have been saying is pretty simple, i am surprised you are having such a hard time understanding it. The thing simply is:

When you come across a post that have content that you feel SHOULD NOT be on the forum, you report it. You NEVER quote it. If you quote such a post without leaving out the problem part the same content that you felt "should be removed" remain to be part of forum pages in form of a quoted post in your post.

A) report such posts
B) If you tag them at least remove the problem part.

Let me know if you need any further help with this matter.
I'm reporting it not saying you should delete the it. When you delete it you are sheltering the members here for the truth and relatives of what others think of muslims and Pakistans. So this is a stupid rule @WebMaster

I'm reporting it not saying you should delete the it. When you delete it you are sheltering the members here for the truth and relatives of what others think of muslims and Pakistans. So this is a stupid rule @WebMaster
Please understand that we cannot promote the anti-Islam or anti-Pakistan filth only to show it to the whole world. The world already knows what certain people are capable of coming up with and that is not doing us any good. No point in promoting or just allowing such posts on the forum in name of "letting the world see". I am sorry you feel this way about the forum rules and moderation of forum.

Please understand that we cannot promote the anti-Islam or anti-Pakistan filth only to show it to the whole world. The world already knows what certain people are capable of coming up with and that is not doing us any good. No point in promoting or just allowing such posts on the forum in name of "letting the world see". I am sorry you feel this way about the forum rules and moderation of forum.
Who said it was promotion? On the other hand what you are doing on this forum is complete censorship

Who said it was promotion? On the other hand what you are doing on this forum is complete censorship
If you say that banning all and any anti-religion or anti-nation (any religion or any nation) material, not allowing personal abuses and insults etc is censorship and that YOU ARE AGAINST IT, i will just have to say that i am sorry you have to go though this here and that we do not see any way around it.

We are repeating the same conversation in private as well as here derailing the thread. So if there is anything further you want to discussion outside the private conversation please open a thread in GHQ. May be someone else can help you understand this. We cannot keep on derailing this thread further, sorry about that.

If you say that banning all and any anti-religion or anti-nation (any religion or any nation) material, not allowing personal abuses and insults etc is censorship and that YOU ARE AGAINST IT, i will just have to say that i am sorry you have to go though this here and that we do not see any way around it.

We are repeating the same conversation in private as well as here derailing the thread. So if there is anything further you want to discussion outside the private conversation please open a thread in GHQ. May be someone else can help you understand this. We cannot keep on derailing this thread further, sorry about that.
Did you even read what my comments were or are you just going to continue on your rant? Add other Mods to our PM, I want to talk to someone that isnt this childish

Did you even read what my comments were or are you just going to continue on your rant? Add other Mods to our PM, I want to talk to someone that isnt this childish
For that open a thread in GHQ. :)
(Dont worry, any amount of personal attack wont trigger me!! :) You can keep doing it, i will keep ignoring it. That is the best i can do for you. However you keep quoting posts with abuses and filth despite repeated warnings and i wont be able to do much to help you with that).

Back
Top Bottom