What's new

The Un-Intended Eye Opener Of 27th Feb:---

Last edited:
@Khafee add source of RAF dogfights.BTW why not count with Israels,Soviet and Afghan(last two in 1979 war ) those were real encounters no chances of errors

Last edited:
@Khafee add source of RAF dogfights.BTW why not count with Israels,Soviet and Afgan(last in in 1979 war ) those were real encounters no chances of errors?
Those were things that I randomly posted, from memory. Why don't you start a new thread on PAF achievements?

That mirage kill was scored by Sattar Alvi?
I think so, not sure

Mam u r right about mirages part
Both Air Forces crossed loc and ib multiple time and we had air superiority in Indian airspace for good 3-4 mins , 5 sukhois were running away while being chased by our guys , there was a time when in very small pocket there were about 30 AC’s flying very closely. Rest I can’t go into details:•)

@Tps43 , I had been saying this all along. I never buy that 8 interceptors were sent by India to counter our attack formation of Mirages and JF17 while F 16 stand guard. There had to be more Air Crafts in the theater when Pakistan's ground attacks were going on at 6 different locations.
I have written multiple times, India's losses are far far more. Something serious had happened to the Indians without shadow of a doubt. I don't have inner information like many here, but all my assessments and analyses point in that direction.

Its been discussed within v v top layer Dassault hierrachry. Been a five finger slap on their face. MaulaBaksh.

@messiach you means to say the performance of Upgraded Mirages (Rose) or other upgrade!!
Did they out smart more illustrious Mirage 2000 of India!!
I am more interested to know ground damage done by Mirages. Any news on that!!!

No comments :)

Kar dain, comment. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom