What's new

The Un-Intended Eye Opener Of 27th Feb:---

I was only pointing to the first night attack by the Indians. If we downed 1/2 Mirages at the time, we didn't even need to do the daytime strikes. It would have deterred Indians and taken away the shambolic hallow cries of "Surgical Strikes".
We give this chance to the Indians on a platter, unfortunately.
I think second day show was a good plan, it shows that we can also come to your bases and that is in day time unlike yours action in the dark side of night.

I think second day show was a good plan, it shows that we can also come to your bases and that is in day time unlike yours action in the dark side of night.

Hi,

Have you thought that doing the operation in the day time was easier than doing it at night---?

Hi,

Have you thought that doing the operation in the day time was easier than doing it at night---?
No,sir it was most hardest operation because a naked eye can see the plane in day.
But it was needed to convey the message that we can also hit you anytime we want and anywhere.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Defence.pk mobile app

Its not about day or night. Its about the element of surprise and whether you have created a vacuum before you play.

No,sir it was most hardest operation because a naked eye can see the plane in day.
But it was needed to convey the message that we can also hit you anytime we want and anywhere.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Defence.pk mobile app

Hi,

I was giving you an opportunity to think & do some research---but you did show you total ignorance about subject matter---.

If all you know is "a naked eye can see the plane in day"---then I guess there is not much to be said to you.

Hi,

I was giving you an opportunity to think & do some research---but you did show you total ignorance about subject matter---.

If all you know is "a naked eye can see the plane in day"---then I guess there is not much to be said to you.

Sir, you are taking my words in different sense.

Naked eye words were in case of heavy use of ECM/EW where radars are spoofed and blinded. and thats where traditional AAA are used..

What MK means is that it was easier for PAF to carry out the strike during the day, after IAF was exhausted from a night of waiting and watching, thinking that daylight meant PAF would not attack.

Hi,

The Paf may not have intended for it to have happened like it did---but the results of that day's---day light strike and skirmish over kashmir has many a powers shook up---concerned---and looking for answers---answers that may not be easy to find and consequences no easy to confront---.

The first major combat of two equally well equipped air forces of the world has some shocking results for the major powers to analyze and assess---.

The myth of the israeli / french / russian technology on one side---and on the other side---chinese technology with ruthless and brutally efficient Paf brains behind that technology in operation.

The Paf---after living all thru those years on sanctions---and as Air Marshall Latif quoted Gen Mushhy " we went with pockets full of money and no one would sell us the fighter aircraft---"---the Paf had a grudge against the claimed powers to be---they were mad as hell---mad as a hornets nest disturbed in the dark of the night---continuously being blamed for every wrong that was done in india by the indians themselves on their own---.

The indians came by choice---at a time and place of their chosing---openly threatening the pak military---and yret they had to trun tail.

In return---Pakistan's response of retaliation at a time and place of their own chosing was not taken seriously---and there were many who had reservations about it---.

But when pakistan struck back---the strike was made in the light of the day---for the world and the public to see---it was masterful---it was tectful---it was ruthless and it was brutal---.

Nobody in the world---no military power in the world expected that kind of retaliation by the pak military---.

And as they say---" success has many fathers---and defeat is an orphan---"---suddenly the indian air force felt like it had been orphaned by its very own---. Indian Prime minister after reviewing the losses---had the realization dawn on him that his aircraft were not capable of defending the motherland untill and unless he did not have the most modern Rafales---.

that was just one small part of the picture---. The bigger and the larger part of the picture was the Pakistan / China fighter / China EW package and china weapons broke the spell of the modern israeli / russian / french EW package---made it go to sleep and spun their own magic in chinese and pakistani and made the enemy fall from the skies---.

This was unexpected---was not a part of the picture---was not supposed to happen---was not allowed to happen---but it did---.

The unexpected successful exposure of the unknown newer weaponry into the air combat field by the Paf has had an eye popping effect in many a leading nations of the world---. The weapons system that was known to be below par and docile turned out to be a monster---.

i would not be surprised if mother China was equally surprised by the effectiveness of its weapons---.
Nodoubt, mother China had a surprised. But , a quote from PAF pilot, Pakistan PAF played very secured. F16 didn't cross LOC , only JF17 enter in IOK and strike. F16 used as remote wing to keep on eye on Indian plane. Where SU30 was locked and killed from inside the PAK territory. Reason Big brother was watching, PAF don't want to give any reason to US that Pak used F16 in offense mode.
A quote from retired pilot, He said, when we recieved Chinese Mig19, we made 104 modifications to meet our requirements.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom