What's new

The two hindu girls who were allegedly forced to convert are flirting with their husbands.

I think the best course of action would be to separate them from the husbands and then ask them what their true intentions are or were.

I agree. Otherwise people may just end up slandering others.

If the girls were 14 and 16 (although they both look 18 to me), what were the ages of their husbands/boyfriends at the time of snapping the photos?

@xyxmt

they look 20ish +/- few years, they have full facial hair so definitely 18+ but dont look much older. by the way none of those girls look 14. there is no such thing as force conversion for marriage, its always an act of willingness from the parties involved, be it hindu girl to Islam in Pakistan or Muslim girl to hinduism in India. At that young age religious commitment is not as strong and sexual/love commitment overcomes religious.

Marriage age is 18 now i believe.. but this whole thing sucks.
The girls are young and innocent. The boys dont look innocent.
The girls say they are muslim but i bet they dont kniw the first thing. The molvi needs his balls smashed.
I am so pleased people here on pdf are standing up and saying this is not right
Which one looks 14 ??
Well both looks grown up least 16 ... but still didn't know 16 is the marriage age in constitution???

I have seen the girls, not underage but underweight that's why looks a bit of underage ... now another issue, no record of birth registration found as stated by NADRA.
Girls are happy and accepted that no pressure was exerted on them for conversion and marriage - they are doing it on their own will and even rejected their father's narrative.
We unduly wasting our energy here ... let both couples enjoy their lives. Pray for happy and prosperous future for both couples - Ameen.

Marriage age is 18 now i believe.. but this whole thing sucks.
The girls are young and innocent. The boys dont look innocent.
The girls say they are muslim but i bet they dont kniw the first thing. The molvi needs his balls smashed.
I am so pleased people here on pdf are standing up and saying this is not right

How can you judge someone on the bases of an image my friend ... And yes leave the innocence thingy as I have been through many of these innocence faces turning evil while alone :tongue:

Seems like I was right to not take the liberals’ take on the issue as fact.

The girls have stated they converted to Islam of their own free will and their father is wrong.

Before our liberal Pakistanis find an Islamic oppression in every story, pls look at the facts.

These girls were not forced and chose to leave home to marry the men whom they wished to.

Not a surprise when 97% of your society is Muslim.

Who will defend the girls’ right to marry who they choose and to embrace Islam?

I have seen the girls, not underage but underweight that's why looks a bit of underage ... now another issue, no record of birth registration found as stated by NADRA.
Girls are happy and accepted that no pressure was exerted on them for conversion and marriage - they are doing it on their own will and even rejected their father's narrative.
We unduly wasting our energy here ... let both couples enjoy their lives. Pray for happy and prosperous future for both couples - Ameen.

We are ready to blame Muslims for anything. Our media is doing a disservice to our country.

Seems like I was right to not take the liberals’ take on the issue as fact.

The girls have stated they converted to Islam of their own free will and their father is wrong.

Before our liberal Pakistanis find an Islamic oppression in every story, pls look at the facts.

These girls were not forced and chose to leave home to marry the men whom they wished to.

Not a surprise when 97% of your society is Muslim.

Who will defend the girls’ right to marry who they choose and to embrace Islam?

We are ready to blame Muslims for anything. Our media is doing a disservice to our country.

Agreed ... the video you posted is also have some very very valid points of Mr Orya.
So as stated by Mr Orya that is the actual issue with liberals ... if the muslim girl do such act, she is oppressed and on the part of non-Muslim girls ... liberals defend the the father and start to spread their invalid opinion of return of the girls to family.
In short ... who are we all to decide the future and marriages of third person (adult). He/She is master of their own wills. Let them live on their own.

Yar koi mujhe batai, iss taran ke waqiyat muslim girls ke saath kyun nahi hotay Sindh may? Yay hamesha Hindu under-aged girls from Sindh always fall in love with a beautiful muslim man/or convert to Islam under the loving care of some street mullah.

I mean, if these were naturally occurring instances, then surely there would under-aged Muslim girls running away with Hindu guys in Sindh. But this doesn't happen...

What do the superior-intellectual level people on this forum think of this conundrum?

Yar koi mujhe batai, iss taran ke waqiyat muslim girls ke saath kyun nahi hotay Sindh may? Yay hamesha Hindu under-aged girls from Sindh always fall in love with a beautiful muslim man/or convert to Islam under the loving care of some street mullah.

I mean, if these were naturally occurring instances, then surely there would under-aged Muslim girls running away with Hindu guys in Sindh. But this doesn't happen...

What do the superior-intellectual level people on this forum think of this conundrum?

Will you reject the statements of those girls in court?

Cases like these makes me believe that we may have to revisit our law about age of consent for marriage.

Former FATA also has a culture early marriages for children.

If Islamically there is no problem, who are we to forbid it?

Will you reject the statements of those girls in court?

Cases like these makes me believe that we may have to revisit our law about age of consent for marriage.

It doesn't answer the questions that arose in my simple mind. If these are naturally occurring cases of love marriages/genuine conversions, then why a) They always seem to happen in certain districts of interior Sindh, and b) Why they always include an under-aged Hindu girl getting married to a much older Muslim guy, with the full backing of similar types of street clerics appearing out of no where to justify conversion/marriage.

If tomorrow, an under-aged Muslim girl disappears and appears flanked by an older Hindu gentleman, and a pandit saying the girl converted to Hindusim/or married the Hindu guy for love. Would you uphold your own moral arguments and principles and have the same response as you have provided above? Or would you be willing to listen to the family of the said Muslim girls insisting that they were abducted and married off?

It doesn't answer the questions that arose in my simple mind. If these are naturally occurring cases of love marriages/genuine conversions, then why a) They always seem to happen in certain districts of interior Sindh, and b) Why they always include an under-aged Hindu girl getting married to a much older Muslim guy, with the full backing of similar types of street clerics appearing out of no where to justify conversion/marriage.

If tomorrow, an under-aged Muslim girl disappears and appears flanked by an older Hindu gentleman, and a pandit saying the girl converted to Hindusim/or married the Hindu guy for love. Would you uphold your own moral arguments and principles and have the same response as you have provided above? Or would you be willing to listen to the family of the said Muslim girls insisting that they were abducted and married off?

Well to be honest if something like this happens as a "love" marriage then I imagine the best way to get support for the couple is to actually take the backing of clerics. It provides a sense of protection for the couple as now they have significant support and can't be separated. I'm not saying that's what has exactly happened but it's one reason that the couples may turn to clerics.

That's not a good comparison but I understand why you made it. That would bring issues forward such apostasy etc... so it's not exactly the same thing for a Muslim. Even if the apostate girl wasn't abducted in that situation, I would still return her to her family so she may not fall down a path which could lead to an eternity in hellfire.

If these girls are actually hindu still and have been abducted and forced etc... Then I fully support a very harsh punishment for the people who've abducted. But right now, things seem to be murky and confusing.

Muslims delaying marriages later and later are causing terrible problems in Muslim communities all around the world. I fully agree with you that we need to change the ages that we encourage our younger people to get married at.

Regardless of age, if one person feels enough adult to be ready for marriage, then it is halaal provided they consent to the marriage in their own wills.

Parents cannot force them not to marry. The only argument can be made is they are under 18. But that has no bearing in Islam.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom