What's new

The two hindu girls who were allegedly forced to convert are flirting with their husbands.

I don't give a damn what you think. You do know white people can also be Muslim's or does that thick skull of your's that lives in Britain fails to understand such a simple concept.

Well they can but white converts are an exception to the rule rather than the norm which is white non-Muslim majority. So I think it's fairly clear that when I said gora in the context of this conversation, I meant the non-Muslim gora.

Now I want to make one thing clear - I am against forced conversions or forced marriage or kidnapping of girls etc... My issue with your post is you calling people sick who think it's okay to marry before the age of 18, what you said about that was wrong.

Last edited:
Well they can but white converts are an exception to the rule rather than the norm which is white non-Muslim majority. So I think it's fairly clear that when I said gora in the context of this conversation, I meant the non-Muslim gora.

Now I want to make one thing - I am against forced conversions or forced marriage or kidnapping of girls etc... My issue with your post is you calling people sick who think it's okay to marry before the age of 18, what you said about that was wrong.

You don't have an issue with a 14-year-old girl marrying? People who defend such an action are sick and should be sent to a mental hospital. In your infinite wisdom explain why my statement is wrong?

Calling someone a Gora is low class, and quite frankly a disservice to those Muslim's who are white that have decided to convert to Islam. The statement alone has a racists undertone to it. If you have an issue with white people then why are you living in Britain?

You don't have an issue with a 14-year-old girl marrying? People who defend such an action are sick and should be sent to a mental hospital. In your infinite wisdom explain why my statement is wrong?

Calling someone a Gora is low class, and quite frankly a disservice to those Muslim's who are white that have decided to convert to Islam. The statement alone has a racists undertone to it. If you have an issue with white people then why are you living in Britain?

I have no issue with either 14 year old boys or girls marrying. Muslims throughout history have allowed marriage at young ages. Aisha (ra) was younger than 14 when she was married. I mean I could go on with examples. Are you going to say that Islam is wrong just because it doesn't agree with your "modern" day marriage ideas?

You're making a bigger issue out of using the word gora than there actually is.

I have no issue with either 14 year old boys or girls marrying. Muslims throughout history have allowed marriage at young ages. Aisha (ra) was younger than 14 when she was married. I mean I could go on with examples. Are you going to say that Islam is wrong just because it doesn't agree with your "modern" day marriage ideas?

You're making a bigger issue out of using the word gora than there actually is.

There are many different Hadith which claim her age was much older. A Hadith won't be considered valid if it contradicts the Quran. The Quran specifically states that the woman should have the physical and mental maturity for the age of marriage. The mental maturity stems from her ability to manage her own affairs, so do you think a 14 has the capability to do that. People who believe in such a Hadith insult the Holy Prophet (PBUH). Give me the name of one Sahaba which married a young girl between the ages of 9-16? After all, nobody followed the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) better than them. You won't find one.

I'm not making an issue, you have with your racist's undertone. If you have an issue with white people then have the common decency to leave England. There are white Muslim's across the world, and you have just insulted them.

There are many different Hadith which claim her age was much older. A Hadith won't be considered valid if it contradicts the Quran. The Quran specifically states that the woman should have the physical and mental maturity for the age of marriage. The mental maturity stems from her ability to manage her own affairs, so do you think a 14 has the capability to do that. People who believe in such a Hadith insult the Holy Prophet (PBUH). Give me the name of one Sahaba which married a young girl between the ages of 9-16? After all, nobody followed the Sunnah of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) better than them. You won't find one.

I'm not making an issue, you have with your racist's undertone. If you have an issue with white people then have the common decency to leave England. There are white Muslim's across the world, and you have just insulted them.

No there aren't, the accepted view in sunni Islam is that her age was 6 and 9 at consummation.

Aisha (ra) said:
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) married me when I was six years old. We came to Madinah and stayed among Banu’l-Haarith ibn Khazraj. I fell sick and lost my hair, (then I reovered) and my hair grew down to my earlobes. My mother Umm Roomaan came to me when I was on a swing and some of my friends were with me. She called me loudly and I went to her, and I did not know what she wanted of me. She took me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house, as I was gasping for breath, until I had calmed down. Then she took some water and wiped my face and head with it, then she took me into the house. There were some women of the Ansaar in the house, who said: With good wishes and blessings and good luck. She handed me over to them and they adorned me, and suddenly I saw the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) at mid-morning, and they handed me over to him. At that time I was nine years old.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3894; Muslim, 1422.

Noone had a problem with these ages for over a 1000 years until only recently when the west increased their marriage age and then Muslims found themselves being questioned about it and in order to "defend" themselves, some of them started looking for a way out and say her (ra) was older.

I don't think I need to look in dept into the marriage ages of the sahaba when you have a clear example of the Prophet (pbuh) marrying Aisha (ra) when she was young. Although if I did take some time to research, I'm sure I'd be able to find names.

We do not insult the Prophet (pbuh), you are simply influenced by the western world and think like them with regards to this issue of marriage age.

I haven't insulted white converts, you're making a big deal out of nothing. I see with no problem with it and I'm going to continue using the word.

No there aren't, the accepted view in sunni Islam is that her age was 6 and 9 at consummation.

Aisha (ra) said:
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) married me when I was six years old. We came to Madinah and stayed among Banu’l-Haarith ibn Khazraj. I fell sick and lost my hair, (then I reovered) and my hair grew down to my earlobes. My mother Umm Roomaan came to me when I was on a swing and some of my friends were with me. She called me loudly and I went to her, and I did not know what she wanted of me. She took me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house, as I was gasping for breath, until I had calmed down. Then she took some water and wiped my face and head with it, then she took me into the house. There were some women of the Ansaar in the house, who said: With good wishes and blessings and good luck. She handed me over to them and they adorned me, and suddenly I saw the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) at mid-morning, and they handed me over to him. At that time I was nine years old.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3894; Muslim, 1422.

Noone had a problem with these ages for over a 1000 years until only recently when the west increased their marriage age and then Muslims found themselves being questioned about it and in order to "defend" themselves, some of them started looking for a way out and say her (ra) was older.

I don't think I need to look in dept into the marriage ages of the sahaba when you have a clear example of the Prophet (pbuh) marrying Aisha (ra) when she was young. Although if I did take some time to research, I'm sure I'd be able to find names.

We do not insult the Prophet (pbuh), you are simply influenced by the western world and think like them with regards to this issue of marriage age.

I haven't insulted white converts, you're making a big deal out of nothing. I see with no problem with it and I'm going to continue using the word.

Read my post carefully. No Hadith is considered valid if it contradicts the teachings of the Quran. The Quran specifically states: "Test the orphans (in their abilities) until they reach marriageable age. Then if you perceive in them maturity (sound judgment), release their property to them." (An-Nisa/ The Women 4:6)

The Quran also states: "And do not approach the orphan's property except in a way that is best (intending improvement) until he attains maturity (mental development. Measure and weigh precisely in justice. We do not impose upon anybody a duty beyond their capability. And when you speak be just, even if (it concerns) a near kin. And the covenant of God, you must fulfill. This is what he charged you with, so that you use your knowledge."

Both of these verses are quite clear. Common sense dictates that no 6-9 year old would have the capability to run their own affairs concerning their wealth which is recieved from her husband. Furthermore, the guardian won't release their properties unless they aren't tested with sound judgment.

According to Abdurrahman b. Ebi Zinad el-Medeni, Ibn Kathir and Ibn Hajar, Asma the elder sister of Aisha, was ten years older than Aisha. It is reported in Ibn Kathir’s Al-Bidayah wa al-Nihayah, as well as in Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani’s Taqreeb al-Tehzeeb:
“Asma died in 73 A.H. at the age of one hundred years. She was ten years older than her sister Aisha.

According to this, Asma must be around 27-28 during the migration (al-hijrat), which makes Aisha 17-18 at the migration (in 622). It is a known fact that she started to live with Muhammad (PBUH) at least two years after the migration. Then, Aisha must be 19-20 when she started to live with Muhammad (PBUH).

According to Kitab al-Tafsir by Bukhari, Aisha herself is reported to say that she was a young girl (jariyah) when the Surah al-Qamar was sent down. Variations of the narration includes the texts of the 45th and 46th verses of Surah al-Qamar. That Surah was sent down eight years before the migration. As an infant cannot be aware of such an incident, we can infer that Aisha was between the ages 6-13 during the revelation of this Surah. Taking into account that she had memorized the two verses of the surah, proximity to 13 is more logical. According to this, she must be between 14-21 when she got married to Muhammad (PBUH) (with proximity to 21 being more logical).

None of those men are infallible, besides every scholar knows that the Hadith can't contradict the Quran in any shape or form. You insult the Holy Prophet (PBUH) by propagating this false narrative. You can't give me a name of a Sahaba because none exists of them marrying a child.

You are a racists person, otherwise, you wouldn't have said: "You speak like a gora." White people are also Muslims and you have stereotyped them into a certain bracket. I find it amusing you talk ill of white people when you live in the UK. You have no shame or dignity, because if you did then you would migrate back to Pakistan or some other country.

Hadhrat Aisha's age 9 or 19 at time of marriage?

Some people today claim that Hadhrat Aisha's age was 19 years at time of marriage.

As their proof, they present only and only one tradition from Miskhaat. And this tradition is as under:

«هي أکبر من أختها عائشة بعشر سنين وماتت وله مائة سنة وذلک سنة ثلاث وسبعين» (الاکمال :ص ۳ ملحقہ مشکوٰةشریف)
Translation: Asma binte Abi Bakr was 10 years older than Hadhrat Aisha and she died at the age of 120 years in 73 Hijri.

According to the Ulama, the writer of Miskhaat made a mistake here in writing and instead of writing the word عشرین i.e. 20 years, he wrote عشر only which means 10 years.

And this mistake becomes clear at other part of the same book Mishkaat, where under the incidents of Hadhrat Aisha, same compiler recorded:

«عائشة الصديقة أم الموٴمنين: عائشة بنت أبی بکر الصديق خطبها النبیﷺ وتزوجها بمکة في شوال سنة عشر من النبوة قبل الهجرة بثلاث سنين وأعرس بها بالمدينة فی شوال سنة اثنتين من الجهرة علی رأس ثماني عشر شهراً ولها تسع سنين وقيل دخل بها بالمدينة بعد سبعة أشهر من مقدمه وبقيت معه تسع سنين ومات عنها ولها ثماني عشرة سنة»(الاکمال :ص۲۸)
Translation: Hadhrat Aisha is the daughter of Hadhrat Abu Bakr. The holy Prophet (pbuh) send the message of Nikah, and then Nikah occurred in month of Shawaal. This happened 10 years after the Nabuwaah, i.e. 3 years before migrating to Madina. After 18 months of migration, Hadhrat Aisha became the wife of holy Prophet (pbuh). At that time her age was 9 years.

As compared to single tradition of Mishkaat (which has also been refuted by another tradition in Mishkaat) there are 18 more traditions directly from Hadhrat Aisha and other Sahaba (companions) and the Tabaeen, which are confirming that age of Hadhrat Aisha was 9 years at time of consumation of marriage.

Hadhrat Aisha's own testimony that her age was 9 at time of consumation of marriage
Hadrat Aisha gave this testimony many times herself. And about a dozen of her students recorded this statement from her directly.

1) 'Urwa bin Zubair (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

2) Aswad bn Yazid (Sahih Muslim)

3) Abdullah Ibn Saffwan (Mustadrak al-Hakim)

4) Abdullah ibn Abi Mulaikah (Sunan Nisai)

5) Abu Salama bn Abdul Rehman (Sunan Nisai)

6) Qasim bin Muhammad (Tibrani)

7) Abdul Malik bin 'Umair (Tibrani)

8) Abdul Rehman bin Muhammad bin Zayd (Tibrani)

9) Yahya bin Abdul Rehman bin Hatib (Musnad Ahmed bin Hanbal)

10) 'Umra bint Abdul Rehman (Ibn Saad)

11) Abu 'Ubaida (Sunan Nisai)

Anthen there are other Sahaba (companions) and Tabaeen too who testified of her age to be 9 at time of marriage (but they didn't narrated it directly from 'Aisha). For example:

12) Abu 'Ubaida from Abdullah Ibn Masood (Sunan Ibn Majah)

13) Abu Ishaaq from Mua'sab bin Saad (al-Tabqaat)

14) Yazid bin Jabir from his father (al-Mustadrak)

15) Abu 'Ubaidah from Jabir bin Zayd (Musnad al-Rabi'i)

16) Habib, the slave of 'Urwa (Mustadrak al-Hakim)

17) Jaffar bin Burqan from Zuhri (al-Tabaqaat)

18) Saeed bin Abi 'Aroba from Qatada (Tabrani)

Your interpretation about this Quranic verse is wrong.

You must read the following Quranic Verse.

Modoudi's Tafseer of verse 65:4:
They may not have menstruated as yet either because of young age, or delayed menstrual discharge as it happens in the case of some women, the waiting-period of such a woman is the same as of the woman, who has stopped menstruation, that is three months from the time divorce was pronounced.
Here, one should bear in mind the fact that according to the explanations given in the Qur'an the question of the waiting period arises in respect of the women with whom marriage may have been consummated, for there is no waiting-period in case divorce is pronounced before the consummation of marriage. (Al-Ahzab: 49). Therefore, making mention of the waiting-period for the girls who have not yet menstruated, clearly proves that it is not only permissible to give away the girl in marriage at this age but it is also pemssible for the husband to consummate marriage with her. Now, obviously no Muslim has the right to forbid a thing which the Qur'an has held as permissible.

You can take any Tafsir of early scholar, and they all are unanimous upon this issue.

How can my interpretation of the verse be wrong when you are quoting another verse from the Quran to prove your point. Read the verse carefully, in Islam marriage is a civil contract and as such, it can only be finalized between two people who are intellectually and physically mature enough to understand and fulfill the responsibilities of such a contract.

Proof in the pudding is the verse from the Quran: "Test the orphans (in their abilities) until they reach marriageable age. Then if you perceive in them maturity (sound judgment), release their property to them." (An-Nisa/ The Women 4:6)

Notice how the Quran focuses on intellectual maturity the basis to arrive at the age of marriage. Common logic should be used instead of blindly following the words of a man who thought women should be caged inside a house and banned from bazaars and all walks of public life, not to mention his party didn't even believe in the state of Pakistan and were firmly against Quaid-i-Azam. Look around you and study young children, and tell me on hand on heart that they have sound judgment in mental maturity to marry? People who support this false narrative are complicit in maligning the character of the Holy Prophet (PBUH).

But let's discuss the verse mentioned in your post. At least quote the verse properly instead of adding your own interpretation.

Verse (65:4) Sahih International: "And those who no longer expect menstruation among your women - if you doubt, then their period is three months, and [also for] those who have not menstruated. And for those who are pregnant, their term is until they give birth. And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him of his matter ease.

This is a complete misinterpretation of the Quran. The Quran is not referring to underage girls here, but to women who have stopped menstruating for some medical reason which is not uncommon. The verse doesn't mention female children. In fact, the word "Nisa" is used 59 times in the Quran and not once was it used to describe children, it has always referred to mature adult women. The leading Central Asian 12th-century jurists, Ali ibn Abu Bark al-Marghinani (d.1197) provided the legal context on this verse.

And similarly those who have attained puberty (balaghat) by age, but have not menstruated, based on the end of the verse [“And those who have not menstruated” (65:4)], meaning those who have reached puberty by age, but not by menstruation; [those who have attained puberty] by reaching the age of 15 years according to the opinion of both (Abu Yusuf and Muhammad ibn Hasan al-Shaybani) or 17 years according to the opinion of Abu Hanifah and Malik, but have not yet menstruated; when they divorce they observe a waiting period based on months as well.

It should be clear at this point that had Islam allowed for the sexual exploitation of children, many of these nuances would not exist. Case in point, the Quran would have never provided clarification on the types of woman who have waiting periods or even mention a 'marriageable age' to begin with if it allowed for any woman, regardless of maturity, to engage in sexual relations. And had jurists permitted such acts they too would never have bothered to distinguish between girls who were physically mature and those who were not.

But I shall give you another commentary given by Tafsir Anwarul Bayan – Mufti Muhammad Aashiq Elahi Muhajir Madani on this verse.

"Allah stipulates an Iddah (waiting period) of three months for the woman who has passed menopause and for the woman who has not yet begun menstruating. The Iddah of a pregnant woman will terminate as soon as she delivers the child or when she aborts a child whose limbs have already formed. According to Imam Abu Hanifah, this shall be the Iddah of a pregnant woman if she is divorced and even if her husband passes away. Whereas the Iddah of another widow is four months and ten days, the Iddah of a pregnant woman will expire as soon as she delivers – even though the child is born a few minutes after her husband’s death. In a like manner, the Iddah of a pregnant divorcee will also expire as soon as she delivers and not after three menstrual cycles."

Here is another classical opinion which forbids the consumattion of prepubescent marriages:

“Ibn Taymiyyah narrated from Ibn Shubrumah that he said: It is not permissible to arrange a marriage for a young girl who has not reached the age of puberty, because if we say that that is subject to her consent, her consent does not count (because she is too young to make such decisions), and when she does reach the age of puberty we believe that she should not be forced into a marriage. Ibn Taymiyyah said: This view is the correct one, that the father should not arrange a marriage for his daughter until she reaches the age of puberty, and when she reaches the age of puberty he should not arrange a marriage unless she gives her consent.” (Al-Sharh al-Mumti‘, volume 12, page 57 – 59)

The Quran is the supreme word of God, no Hadith can be considered valid if it contradicts it. Therefore, I take those hadith with a pinch of salt. I will give the same challenge to you, name me one Sahaba who married a child?

Last edited:
Not long ago there was this 11 year old girl asking for the cell number of uni fellow - - - - - - the guy was literally shivering wth. Run nigga
Don't say the N word if you aren't black please. Black people on the forum may be offended and its just flat out racist.

Don't say the N word if you aren't black please. Black people on the forum may be offended and its just flat out racist.

I have the same view. But I would go one step further, even black people shouldn't use it.

I don't know why you are getting angry upon the Liberals.

I asked very simple question from the supporters of Orya: "If the girls converted and married willingly, why then Pakistani Police have to search for them every where? Why their husbands are hiding them from the Police? Do they fear that they will change their statements if they are separated from them? Why Oriya and his supporters are not answering this question"?

The run away of the husbands, and their prevention of letting these sisters to appear in front of the Police for the investigations, is telling a totally different story, but sure neither Oriya nor his supporters ever touch this question.

Ok, I posted my question once again. Now you could carry on abusing the liberals further.

Judging by the pictures as the girls are happy goers, they are still under 18 so that means parents have more rights over their children [till the age of 18] than the husbands do in Pakistan. So the husbands are probably afraid of losing their wives to the parents aka susraal in terms of legality.

The Quran sits in judgement over the hadith.

ٖFirst of all, you had to reply me about the Traditions of Hadhrat Aisha where she is herself testifying here age to be 6 at time of Nikah. Why you choose to neglect them?

Secondly, your interpretation of verse 4:6 is wrong, as I told you before and has not been supported by traditional Mufassir.

(Quran 4:6) And test the orphans until they attain puberty; then if you find in them maturity of intellect, make over to them their property, and do not consume it extravagantly and hastily, lest they attain to full age (Translation by Shakir)

Nikah has one Shari'i meanings which is "marriage".
But in Arabic language, Nikah has also the "LITERAL" meaning of "maturity/puberty/strength" or "ability to do sex". And this word Nikah has been used in it's literal meaning here.
And Quran is itself the best Mufasir of this word, as Quran again mentioned this same thing in another Verse where it used the word Shabab.

(Quran 17:34) ولا تقربوا مال اليتيم إلا بالتي هي أحسن حتى يبلغ أشده
Translation: And do not approach/near the orphan's property except with which it is best until he reaches his maturity/strength (Literal)

As far as Shari'i Nikah is concerned, then puberty is not a pre-condition to it as in case of Hadhrat 'Aisha, Nikah was done at the age of 6.

As Hadhrat Aisha herself confirmed it.

سنن ابن ماجہ، باب النکاح، عورتوں سے حسن سلوک کے متعلق احکام:
حضرت عائشہ سے روایت ہے کہ انہوں نے فرمیا: میں اُس وقت گڑیوں سے کھیلا کرتی تھی جب میں رسول اللہ کے پاس آ چکی تھی۔ رسول اللہ میری سہیلیوں کو میرے پاس بھیج دیتے تھے اور وہ میرے ساتھ کھیلتی تھیں۔

So, Hadhrat Aisha was playing with dolls at that time which is only possible at age of 9, and not at the age of 19 as you claim.

As far as verse 65:4 is concerned, then again you have made a mistake. All classical Mufassirin are unanimous that here an immature girl is meant, and I have not put the words in brackets, but these were the translators of Quran which did it. And it was only for making things more clear, but one can also understand them even without the brackets.

(Quran 65:4) And for such of your women as despair of menstruation, if ye doubt, their period (of waiting) shall be three months, along with those who have it not.

Here is the link to many translations where many are making it clear that it is about the minor girls who have yet not menstruated.

And please don't blame Mowdodi. He wrote only what was unanimously told by the Salafs.

Here is Ibn Kathir that minor girl is meant in this verse:

image.php

What accusation are you going to make against Ibn Kathir now?

And here you could also find Tafsir Kanzul Iman, Tafsir Zia-ul-Quran, Tafsir-e-Jalalain where all are clear that minor girls are meant here.

And the biggest Muslim Fatwa website Islam q&a says there is Consensu (Ijma) upon it among all the Salaf generations of Muslims:

<<<
https://islamqa.info/en/12708

Marriage to a young girl before she reaches puberty is permissible according to sharee’ah, and it was narrated that there was scholarly consensus on this point (i.e. All jurists along with 4 Imams agree upon it).

1 – Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the ‘Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubt (about their periods), is three months; and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their ‘Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise”

[al-Talaaq 65:4]

In this verse we see that Allaah states that for those who do not menstruate – because they are young and have not yet reached the age of puberty – the ‘iddah in the case of divorce is three months. This clearly indicates that it is permissible for a young girl who has not started her periods to marry.

Al-Tabari (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

The interpretation of the verse “And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the ‘Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubt (about their periods), is three months; and for those who have no courses [(i.e. they are still immature) their ‘Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise”. He said: The same applies to the ‘idaah for girls who do not menstruate because they are too young, if their husbands divorce them after consummating the marriage with them.

Tafseer al-Tabari, 14/142

2 – It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) married her when she was six years old, and consummated the marriage with her when she was nine, and she stayed with him for nine years.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4840; Muslim, 1422.

Ibn ‘Abd al-Barr said:

The scholars are unanimously agreed (Ijma) that a father may marry off his young (minor) daughter without consulting her. The Messenger of Allaah married ‘Aa’ishah bint Abi Bakr when she was young, six or seven years old, when her father married her to him.

Al-Istidhkaar, 16/49-50.

>>>

Imam Bukhari on Nikah with minor child girl:

Imam Bukhari gave the following heading to the chapter about marriage of Aisha:

Sahih Bukhari, Book of Marriage (link):
باب إِنْكَاحِ الرَّجُلِ وَلَدَهُ الصِّغَارَ
A man can give his minor daughter in marriage
لِقَوْلِهِ تَعَالَى: {وَاللاَّئِي لَمْ يَحِضْنَ} فَجَعَلَ عِدَّتَهَا ثَلاَثَةَ أَشْهُرٍ قَبْلَ الْبُلُوغِ.
Allah said (in Quran 65:4): ... and for those minor girls who didn't start menstruating. This means their waiting period is 3 months
عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، وَأُدْخِلَتْ عَلَيْهِ وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعٍ، وَمَكَثَتْ عِنْدَهُ تِسْعًا‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:
that the Prophet (ﷺ) married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqallani writes in his commentary of Sahih Bukhari (link):

" يجوز تزويج الصغيرة بالكبير إجماعا ولو كانت في المهد"
It is unanimous (Ijma) that an adult man can marry any minor girl, even if she is so small that she is in a cradle.

There are many such incidents present in the history. For example:

Link:

جو ہر طرح کی ذہنی عصبیت و جانبداری کے خول سے باہر نکل کر عدل و انصاف کے تناظر میں تاریخ کا مطالعہ کرنا چاہتے ہوں وہ جان لیں کہ نہایت مستند طریقہ سے ثابت ہے کہ عرب میں بعض لڑکیاں ۹/برس میں ماں اور اٹھارہ برس کی عمر میں نانی بن گئی ہیں۔ سنن دار قطنی میں ہے حدثنی عباد بن عباد المہلبی قال ادرکت فینا یعنی المہالبة امرأة صارت جدة وہی بنت ثمان عشرة سنة، ولدت تسع سنین ابنة، فولدت ابنتہا لتسع سنین فصارت ہی جدة وہی بنت ثمان عشرة سنة (دارقطنی، جلد۳، صفحہ ۳۲۳، مطبوعہ: لاہور پاکستان) خود ہمارے ملک ہندوستان میں یہ خبر کافی تحقیق کے بعد شائع ہوئی ہے کہ وکٹوریہ ہسپتال دہلی میں ایک سات سال سے کم عمر کی لڑکی نے ایک بچہ جنا ہے۔ (دیکھئے اخبار “مدینہ” بجنور، مجریہ یکم جولائی ۱۹۳۴/ بحوالہ نصرت الحدیث صفحہ ۱۷۱)

جب ہندوستان جیسے معتدل اور متوسط ماحول و آب و ہوا والے ملک میں سات برس کی لڑکی میں یہ استعداد پیدا ہوسکتی ہے تو عرب کے گرم آب و ہوا والے ملک میں ۹/ سال کی لڑکی میں اس صلاحیت کا پیدا ہونا کوئی تعجب کی بات نہیں ہے۔ یہی وجہ ہے کہ حضرت علی رضی الله عنه نے اپنی لڑکی ام کلثوم کا نکاح عروة بن الزبیر سے اور عروة بن الزبیر نے اپنی بھتیجی کا نکاح اپنے بھتیجے سے اور عبداللہ بن مسعود رضی الله عنه کی بیوی نے اپنی لڑکی کا نکاح ابن المسیب بن نخبة سے کم سنی میں کیا۔ (الفقہ الاسلامی وادلتہ جلد۷، صفحہ ۱۸۰)

And this link:

اسلامی تاریخ سے مثالیں:
اسلامی کتابوں میں ایسے بہت واقعات نقل کیے گئے ہیں ، جن سے ثابت ہوتا ہے کہ عرب کے معاشرے میں نو (9) سال کی عمر میں بچہ جنم دینا عام بات اور اس عمر میں نکاح کرنارواج تھا۔ ان لوگوں کے لئے یہ کوئی حیرت کی بات نہیں تھی۔چند واقعات ،
(1) ابوعاصم النبیل کہتے ہیں کہ میری والدہ ایک سو دس (110) ہجری میں پیدا ہوئیں اور میں ایک سو بائیس( 122) ہجری میں پیدا ہوا۔ (سیر اعلاالنبلاء جلد7رقم1627) یعنی بارہ سال کی عمر میں ان کا بیٹا پیدا ہوا تو ظاہر ہے کہ ان کی والدہ کی شادی دس سے گیارہ سال کی عمر میں ہوئی ہوگی۔
(2) عبداللہ بن عمر و اپنے باپ عمرو بن عاص رضی اللہ عنہ سے صرف گیارہ سال چھوٹے تھے ۔
( تذکرة الحفاظ جلد1ص93)
(3) ہشام بن عروہ نے فاطمہ بنت منذر سے شادی کی اور بوقت زواج فاطمہ کی عمر نو سال تھی ۔ (الضعفاء للعقیلی جلد4رقم 1583، تاریخ بغداد 222/1)
(4) عبداللہ بن صالح کہتے ہیں کہ ان کے پڑوس میں ایک عورت نو سال کی عمر میں حاملہ ہوئی اور اس روایت میں یہ بھی درج ہے کہ ایک آدمی نے ان کو بتایاکہ اس کی بیٹی دس سال کی عمر میں حاملہ ہوئی ۔ (کامل لابن عدی جلد5ر قم 1015)
حضرت معاویہ رضی اللہ عنہ نے اپنی بیٹی کی شادی نو سال کی عمر میں عبداللہ بن عامر سے کرائی (تاریخ ابن عساکر جلد70) ۔
امام دارقطنی رحمہ اللہ نے ایک واقعہ نقل فرمایا ہے کہ عباد بن عباد المہلبی فرماتے ہیں میں نے ایک عورت کو دیکھا کہ وہ اٹھارہ سال کی عمر میں نانی بن گئی نو سال کی عمر میں اس نے بیٹی کو جنم دیا اور اس کی بیٹی نے بھی نو سال کی عمر میں بچہ جنم دیا ۔(سنن دارقطنی جلد3کتاب النکاح رقم 3836)

These sisters, formerly Hindus were 18 and 19 and they willingly converted to Islam and married their husbands of their choice. The sisters were not 14 and 15 and were not forcibly converted to Islam.

Now you are looking a stupid liberal paedos.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1475372/g...y-converted-allowed-to-live-with-husbands-ihc
The Islamabad High Court (IHC) on Thursday declared that the two sisters from Ghotki were not forcibly converted from Hinduism to Islam, and permitted them to live with their spouses.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom