What's new

The Truth: Wen's Visit to Pakistan

Najam Sethi always tell truth about Pakistan. No bluff, just facts.

He is founder of Friday Times and Daily Times. Respected journalist.

Not like other bluffers who only talk but no facts.

Yes he always speaks truth.. When you guys are declaring him as a saint?
:azn:

He is not an angel descended directly from Sky

He is a mere Journalist and Journalists (if plotted) are good in twisting facts n figures

I have seen Kashif Abbasi speaking nonsense in front of one educated person and later apologizing live on TV. There is hardly anybody in his show who could correct him while he is giving dare statements

You mean China making 60B dollar deal with Bharat is a "fact"?

You mean China making 60B dollar deal with Bharat is a "fact"?

exactly... as per Najam Sethi's posted video "China finalized 60 billion dollars worth of deals with India (investment) and planning to increase up to 100 billion dollars by 2015" so that means china is willing to invest 100 billion dollars in India by 2015 :rofl:

Thats how educated Najam Sethi is... when it comes to economy :rofl:

Lets keep him for political issues and history of Pakistan. He is stupid when he speaks about economy

Since how many years you are following Najam sethi in talk shows and his editorials in the friday times and daily times?

Isn't Pakistani media supposed to be biased and full of inaccuracies. Isn't that how ISI controls the population of Pakistan by only allowing anti India content.

Wait a f'ing minute, that is a Pakistani sitting on a Pakistan channel putting across his negative perspective for the whole nation to see.

But in another thread shortly, an Indian would mention that Pak media is biased and ISI controlled.

As for Najam Sethi, he has his views and his audience, I disagree but he has the right to state them and he has.

More power to him, we need people to look at everything from different angles to really grasp what is going on.

Isn't Pakistani media supposed to be biased and full of inaccuracies. Isn't that how ISI controls the population of Pakistan by only allowing anti India content.

Do you react the same way when people shout 'Bharti media', 'Orange media' and what not and then go on to post articles from that very media?

What a bhikari mentality Sethi is peddling here. China has given us business, business doesn't mean 30 billion would be handed to us, it means deals worth that much would be set.

Sorry to use these words .but najam sethi is like bin painde ka lota(one who keeps on changing position).readers from india must follow his editorials from kargil time till 26/11 you will be surprised to see entirely other side of najam sethi.

Since how many years you are following Najam sethi in talk shows and his editorials in the friday times and daily times?

gosh ...being an indian ,you sure know a lot about Najam sethi than most Pakistanis ...:woot: so whats cooking :pop::pop::pakistan:

Do you react the same way when people shout 'Bharti media', 'Orange media' and what not and then go on to post articles from that very media?

When have I called Indian media, 'Bharti' or 'Indian' media, and you can also find in my posted threads that I have never posted any such thread which is only intended to flame.

When have I called Indian media, 'Bharti' or 'Indian' media, and you can also find in my posted threads that I have never posted any such thread which is only intended to flame.

Again, you, personally might not have but there are many Pakistanis who do so on a regular basis.

Why have I never seen you so dismayed when that happens?

Your despair is poster specific and is not witnessed when pakistanis do the same thing.

kingkong, you are behaving like kid.

this is PAKISTAN forum. You are on Indian team. Rest is obvious even to small child.

Back
Top Bottom