What's new

The Truth: Wen's Visit to Pakistan

relatively developed, man bharatis always live in their taj mehal, look beyond taj mehal world, there is a sea of poverty with a billion population not like pakistan

I was merely pointing out the author's assertion which according to the Pakistani member, dealt the issue neutrally, you can disagree with him without being abusive.

Now don't personally attack me because I replied you.

relatively developed, man bharatis always live in their taj mehal, look beyond taj mehal world, there is a sea of poverty with a billion population not like pakistan, even taj mehal was built by those evil invading hindu blood thirsty muslims

ask this to world leaders who says pakistan is an headache:chilli:

Again, what point are you trying to make? In other words, what are you trying to conclude from the premise that it's not clear how much the deals were worth?

Some are saying that it's 30 bn, some are saying it's 45 bn. It's somewhere in that range. You can be pessimistic and say it was 30 bn. Or 45 if you're optimistic. But nevertheless, 30 bn or 45 bn, it's a hell lot of money.

ask this to world leaders who says pakistan is an headache:chilli:

world leader? who manmohan? as for USA it is no ones ally except israel! the biggest hypocrite nation!

I guess this is an open forum and members of the forum should be recognized as members first irrespective to their country of origin. Is there any rule that members of Indian origin can't talk of Pakistan related issues that I unheard of?

Why showering the guy with ad hominem when atleast he's backing up his theory with facts, when we, the Indian members, getting literally bombard by all sorts of socom's and hafizz's threads.

Yes there is a problem specially when the intention is merely to troll and undermine the strong relationship between the two sides ( Pakistan and China ). Look at the title of the thread and maybe you will realize from where i am coming from. The feeling we Pakistanis usually get from threads like these is as if we are so ignorant of whats happening around us and only Indians can show us the light. So no offense but really few Indians need to get a life.:disagree: The attempt is pathetic to begin with.

Don't divert the question.

How much is the amount exactly? $20bn? $30bn? $35bn?

Be specific.

please go and read the deals. you will come to know. what is exactly the amount currently and how much they are going to spend in the next 5 years.

As far as Najam sethi's questioning of how much China helped our economy in the past is irrelevant because China is NOT bound to do it for us.

earlier when Americans were trying to spread the notion that Army is going to topple the govt in Pakistan, it was same Najam sethi who had floated the idea and was spreading this propaganda.

Even in a talk show on Dunya he drawn an entire pic claiming who will be caretakers in a care taker govt and how army will topple zardari govt soon but his entire drama got flopped.

Again, what point are you trying to make? In other words, what are you trying to conclude from the premise that it's not clear how much the deals were worth?

Some are saying that it's 30 bn, some are saying it's 45 bn. It's somewhere in that range. You can be pessimistic and say it was 30 bn. Or 45 if you're optimistic. But nevertheless, 30 bn or 45 bn, it's a hell lot of money.

:) the bharatis are infact using Najam sethi's opinion for their own facepalm because they failed to take up stapled visas, refusal of visas on Kashmir with China. Besides they could not made any progress over their hopes that China will say or do something which will be against Pakistan.

Anyway this is for you najam sahab :pakistan::china::pakistan::china:

Najam Sethi should have been a matrimonial lawyer instead of a journalist. He is pretty good at inciting hatred and mistrust leading to doubt and destruction.

Personal relationships are a lot easier to dent than a strategic one between two countries.

Back
Top Bottom