What's new

‘The truth of 1971 can be reached to all through films’

This is the reason you lost East Pakistan. You never considered East Pakistan your home. When you fought in East Pakistan you were fighting at home. It was the Indian army that was fighting away from home.
Yes, they acted like they are operating on enemy territory. A severe pathological hatred and paranoia engulfed them. That's explain why such a modest forces inflicted so much atrocities on civilian population.

Yes, they acted like they are operating on enemy territory. A severe pathological hatred and paranoia engulfed them. That's explain why such a modest forces inflicted so much atrocities on civilian population.

I was going to go wach avengers this weekend, but this fanatasy movie seems better. When is it coming out?:pop:

I was going to go wach avengers this weekend, but this fanatasy movie seems better. When is it coming out?:pop:
Why fantasy movie? There are tons of authentic documentaries, news reports about it. Even your countrymen testify it. For starter, watch this documentary, your countrymen are revealing the truth.

Why fantasy movie? There are tons of authentic documentaries, news reports about it. Even your countrymen testify it. For starter, watch this documentary, your countrymen are revealing the truth.
yeah, we already konw you guys love to tell fantsies so why waste my time on another fantasy videos?

Also, why not make video on the 1974 genocide? 1.5 million of you people died, why no talk about that? Don't you care about the death of your own people?

yeah, we already konw you guys love to tell fantsies so why waste my time on another fantasy videos?

Also, why not make video on the 1974 genocide? 1.5 million of you people died, why no talk about that? Don't you care about the death of your own people?

I won't be surprised if you say you do not know the difference between death due to famine and cold blooded murder/genocide.

But interesting to know Pakistani themselves are making fantasy videos and Pakistani media is airing it. Carry on.

I won't be surprised if you say you do not know the difference between death due to famine and cold blooded murder/genocide.

But interesting to know Pakistani themselves are making fantasy videos and Pakistani media is airing it. Carry on.
You cleary don't know the difference since you think (assuming your numbers are true, which they are not) that 3 million out like 70 million is even close to genocide. Real genocide is 90%+

So if you can make up the meaning for genocide, then so can I.
Your government, through willful curruption and neglicence murdered 1.5 million Bengalis.

Sad reality is that no one on earth cares when you people die, most of all you yourself.
1.5 million dead and not a single post on PDF about them.

Don't worry, I will be a one man army for my Bengali brothers who died in 74. That genocide needs to be remembered and Govenrment of Bangaldesh needs to applogize give reperation to the victims.

This is the reason you lost East Pakistan. You never considered East Pakistan your home. When you fought in East Pakistan you were fighting at home. It was the Indian army that was fighting away from home.
we were not in home our troops were surrounded by millions of hostile bengalis and traitors units were fighting with less than half strength as most of the bengali elements deserted

You cleary don't know the difference since you think (assuming your numbers are true, which they are not) that 3 million out like 70 million is even close to genocide. Real genocide is 90%+

So if you can make up the meaning for genocide, then so can I.
Your government, through willful curruption and neglicence murdered 1.5 million Bengalis.

Sad reality is that no one on earth cares when you people die, most of all you yourself.
1.5 million dead and not a single post on PDF about them.

Don't worry, I will be a one man army for my Bengali brothers who died in 74. That genocide needs to be remembered and Govenrment of Bangaldesh needs to applogize give reperation to the victims.
As for the Muhajir folks, 90% of them were killed including babies, kids, elderly, women etc. And, it's in million with the total ethnic cleansing. Every Muhajir household went through what Mujib faced during his elimination. Even the serious Indian analysts mentioned that in their books. One such book is, Inside Bangladesh today; an eye-witness account by Basant Chaterjee (1973). In fact the military crackdown on the 25th March was done to put a stop to it, but it was too late too little....

we were not in home our troops were surrounded by millions of hostile bengalis and traitors units were fighting with less than half strength as most of the bengali elements deserted

Yes as your 24 years of discrimination and finally atrocities turned us totally against you.

It looks like @Oscar has deleted my post.

They were fighting for power hungry Bhutto and Dictator Ayub Khan and for the feudal elites of Pakistan.

Kindly think about future of Bangladesh.forget past.we lost our part.you are now independent.try to stop indian interference in various departments and continue towards prosperity.both are Muslim countries.past is past.forget it.

Back
Top Bottom