What's new

The truth about the Jessore massacre

A portion of the Bengal is known as current Bangladesh. Before 1971 it was under a bigger federation and didn't lack anything of independence by 'UN's jurisdiction'. Prior to 1946, the entire Bengal was under BRITS run Indian Sub-continent. Majority of its population were Muslims. So, why wasn't the entire Bengal transfer to PAK federation like all Hindu majority states were transfer to IND? Why did it have to be broken like Punjab? Now listen to this, you guys cried and created hodge-podge during Bangha-Vangha in 1905-06 and annulled it in 1911 but why did you reverse it again on 1946 to go with IND? Didn't you guys already erode Bengals independence then? Bangladesh as a whole province was more independent under Nabab Shiraj and with the division of INDO-PAK it already lost its originality but both went under parental control (INDO-PAK). Although clever dadas understood the significance of staying under federation with their Hindu jats but our fish-brained intellectual and traitor Mujib didn't. Current Bangladesh is like an independent-orphan beyond parental control but Indian Bengal under bigger federation is a far more independent and stronger than it. I know my compatriots would call me RAZAKAR after such statement but I'm no prisoner of conscience for telling the truth. We have been made foulest out of fools in 71 and whoever boasts our foreign reserve, exasperates numbers and count high rises to say we are better off, I tell him humbly to look at IRAQ. Under Saddam it happened to be the most prosperous Arab nation but was it broken because of being contained and isolated or not? So, our prosperity is also 'Kochu Patar Pani' and what would happen to 165 Mill people when a big chunk of it goes under water? If INDO-PAK were one country then we had autonomy to move anywhere we liked. If we were at least with PAK then GOP would bound to relocate us in another province. But can we ask for it because of our so-called independency?

Your point is, it was a wrong step to divide India in first place and further wrongdoing had been done in 1971?

Did you forget the historic Pakistan movement where Bengal Muslim joined in with the pre condition that Bengal will not be divided? But we were back stabbed and calcutta was traded for Lahore.

Your point is, it was a wrong step to divide India in first place and further wrongdoing had been done in 1971?

Did you forget the historic Pakistan movement where Bengal Muslim joined in with the pre condition that Bengal will not be divided? But we were back stabbed and calcutta was traded for Lahore.

Naturally question arise than why not backed out from Pakistan project or was it use them to get out from Bharat and than re back stabbed them later for being blind Bengali nationalist?

Hey would you have revolted if Arabic was chosen to be state language of Pakistan?

Westerners organized these ethnical corruptions.Muslim nations should be live together in this hard times for islam.

Gensing my man :) Welcome to the forum kardesh !!! its kasaeed

I don't know about Arabic but making Urdu the only national language was a mistake. In my opinion it should have been Urdu Bengali Punjabi Pushtu Kashmiri Baluchi Baruhi and Sindhi. Even today national languages of pakistan r urdu and sindhi. Which in my opinion might create problems in future. Please note i have nothing against urdu but i am in favour of other languages too

Naturally question arise than why not backed out from Pakistan project or was it use them to get out from Bharat and than re back stabbed them later for being blind Bengali nationalist?
It was too late to back off in the middle of riot. Sohrawardy tried his best in Calcutta but deal been written sitting in Delhi where Jinnah was negotiating.
Hey would you have revolted if Arabic was chosen to be state language of Pakistan?

Yap we would have revolted anything other than Bengali. Bengali was the majority language of Pakistan, so it did have the precedence over any other language. what is the use of a language, when nobody understand.

Last edited:
I don't know about Arabic but making Urdu the only national language was a mistake. In my opinion it should have been Urdu Bengali Punjabi Pushtu Kashmiri Baluchi Baruhi and Sindhi. Even today national languages of pakistan r urdu and sindhi. Which in my opinion might create problems in future. Please note i have nothing against urdu but i am in favour of other languages too
Is it that Urdu has a problem in PAK or Pakistani Bacha's coming back here as Musalman ( Khek ! Khek !!) ?

Oh really? I never heard that Kolkata was traded for Lahore? If it were true then why Muslim Leaguers rioted in Kolkata to snatch it from Hindus? And how PAK could have it if Bangle were to be divided by dadas in 1946? After all Kolkata fell in WB, where Hindus were slightly higher than Muslims.

Oh really? I never heard that Kolkata was traded for Lahore? If it were true then why Muslim Leaguers rioted in Kolkata to snatch it from Hindus? And how PAK could have it if Bangle were to be divided by dadas in 1946? After all Kolkata fell in WB, where Hindus were slightly higher than Muslims.

Sohrawardy did belong to Muslim League. Read my post fully, so you understand what i meant....

Is it that Urdu has a problem in PAK or Pakistani Bacha's coming back here as Musalman ( Khek ! Khek !!) ?
sir jee !!! is it a "basti" lol then i didn't fully understand it :)

Musalman is not Pakistani Bachcha.And I believe Pakistani Bachcha got an IP ban from Webby.Musalman is the one who started the thread.
And I completely agree with Musalman.When majority didn't understand urdu,why impose it as only national language?

Do you guys really think Lahore was traded with Calcutta, whereas Lahore had Muslim majority and Calcutta had slightly higher % age of Hindus !!!!

Oh he is confusing me with some one else :) my bad :) M Saint, My name is Kamran and I usually login as Musalman and kasaeed in different forums.

Sohrawardy did belong to Muslim League. Read my post fully, so you understand what i meant....
I read your post again and again but didn't get anything new from my first perception. I knew that Sohrawardy did belong to Muslim League and he actually led riots but dadas were the proponents of 1946's division, who vehemently opposed it early. I thought that you got your facts wrong and Jinnah didn't trade Kolkata for Lahore but it was BRITS that favored Hindus over Muslims and set the stage for riots to take place. If he did then why did his disciples wrestle to hold it? And did you realize that he was let die without proper treatment for tuberculosis right after partition? What does infer it to you? It seemed like a lot of secrets, regret and sorrows were let to die along with him, weren't they? And mystery of Liakot Ali Khan's murder till today inferred that PAK was led to abyss from the beginning as a part of keeping it as a dependent/vassal state. So, my thesis on PAK being an 'Imperial project' that had been created to thwart ‘Soviet expansion’ by using Islam as a ‘Bait’ to fool the naive masses seem to have some capitals.

Oh he is confusing me with some one else :) my bad :) M Saint, My name is Kamran and I usually login as Musalman and kasaeed in different forums.
My bad! Shouldn't have directly accused you! Sorry ! Forgot to add Probably before 'Pakistani Bacha' in haste.

Musalman is not Pakistani Bachcha.And I believe Pakistani Bachcha got an IP ban from Webby.Musalman is the one who started the thread.
And I completely agree with Musalman.When majority didn't understand urdu,why impose it as only national language?
When BRITS came to Sub-continent in 16th century, nobody knew English but we all wrote in English here, didn't we? You need a common language to unite people of different lineage and URDU provides that platform like Hindi does for Hindus of IND, thanks.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom