What's new

The Total defeat of Israel in 33 days (Lebanon 2006)

I never Understood Israel and Iran issue... There are two countries between them. Iran is Shia not wahabi, then why Iranian hate Israel????

israel_iran_invasion.gif

Now look how Arab members pour here and say Hezbollah are terrorists and then sympathize with 40 Israeli citizens killed in the war,while ignoring 1200 Lebanese who were killed by IDF,Arabs are weird (SC I'm not talking about you :))

don't forget the upwards of 700 Hezbollah that died as well.

@ BlackEagle : I'm thinking 'Traitor' would be the right word because when me and the mule were out there in the blistering desert on the outskirts of Baghdad waiting for the helicopter laden with exotic fruits for the mule and Gaddafi's female guards for me :-)D)...you instead sent Mosa with a contingent of his royal guard all dressed up as ballerinas with Mosa dressed as a belly dancer (a hairy belly dancer at that :D) ! I was caught off guard because of that..damn you..damn you traitor ! :P
:enjoy:
9371_1.jpg

I never Understood Israel and Iran issue... There are two countries between them. Iran is Shia not wahabi, then why Iranian hate Israel????

israel_iran_invasion.gif
we don't, our mullahs do. Basically the Iranian people, for the most part, couldn't even give a flying **** about the Arab world and Israel. The regular Iranian on the street literally would list 10 issues more important to him before even remembering that Palestine and Israel exist.

we don't, our mullahs do. Basically the Iranian people, for the most part, couldn't even give a flying **** about the Arab world and Israel. The regular Iranian on the street literally would list 10 issues more important to him before even remembering that Palestine and Israel exist.

We should leave Israel to it... Not get involved, not our fight.

We should leave Israel to it... Not get involved, not our fight.
aint that the truth

these ******* mullahs man. When they lose power, we need to put them all on jet and send them to palestine and saudi arabia so they can be with their ilk. They can fight over shia/sunni issues till judgement day. Our beautiful and liberal people are being forced to care about the least impt matter in the history of the world. The saddest part is that after more than 3 decades, Iranians STILL don't give a rats behind about the arab/Israeli world.
lol

I literally care more about UFOs than these people

Edit: we need to help our Tajik bros get their cities back from the Uzbeks (Bukhara and Samarkand). **** paliland man. Who gives a flying ****?

aint that the truth

these ******* mullahs man. When they lose power, we need to put them all on jet and send them to palestine and saudi arabia so they can be with their ilk. They can fight over shia/sunni issues till judgement day. Our beautiful and liberal people are being forced to care about the least impt matter in the history of the world. The saddest part is that after more than 3 decades, Iranians STILL don't give a rats behind about the arab/Israeli world.
lol

Edit: we need to help our Tajik bros get their cities back from the Uzbeks (Bukhara and Samarkand). **** paliland man. Who gives a flying ****?

There is currently a civil war happening in Tajikistan between the Sunni Muslims and Ismaeli Muslims. Instead of helping out to mediate that war and bring peace for our brother country, we are trying to help the ungrateful Palestinians, most of whom backed Saddam and burn Iranian flags. Shameful for us.

aint that the truth

lol

702652.gif

Ideal middle East, the peaceful middle east where Iran minds her own business is our dream. Imagine Iraq, GCC, Syria and Lebanon without Iranian proxies... A dream that will get true whether in the easy or the hard way.

aint that the truth

these ******* mullahs man. When they lose power, we need to put them all on jet and send them to palestine and saudi arabia so they can be with their ilk. They can fight over shia/sunni issues till judgement day.

yeah saudi arabia will host your pimps(mullas) :lol: she will burn them alive if she get a chance,,,,,,

There is currently a civil war happening in Tajikistan between the Sunni Muslims and Ismaeli Muslims. Instead of helping out to mediate that war and bring peace for our brother country, we are trying to help the ungrateful Palestinians, most of whom backed Saddam and burn Iranian flags. Shameful for us.

Why don't all Muslim stay togather, look at christians, catholic and protestants have different thought , but they never fight like animals. Hindus have many castes , hindus never fight among them.

Fundamental of all religion : All Human is made by god. If the same God made Shia, same god made Sunni, Same god made Hindu and christian..

Either we are fool or God was saitan, who made us different religion, so that we can fight each other..

702652.gif

Ideal middle East, the peaceful middle east where Iran minds her own business is our dream. Imagine Iraq, GCC, Syria and Lebanon without Iranian proxies... A dream that will get true whether in the easy or hard way.

your dream is coming as the FSA are taking care kicking the last pro-Iranian government out of the ME

yeah saudi arabia will host your pimps(mullas) :lol: she will burn them alive if she get a chance,,,,,,

Look at your profile picture, you subhuman :lol: Even this response is too much for you

702652.gif

Ideal middle East, the peaceful middle east where Iran minds her own business is our dream. Imagine Iraq, GCC, Syria and Lebanon without Iranian proxies... A dream that will get true whether in the easy or the hard way.

Mate you getting burned in so many threads. You want to add this one to the list? Iraq, Syria and Lebanon are friends. We will not abandon them simply because you wish. Ungrateful Palestinians on the other hand... Let them sink, and we will see how you guys deal with expansionist Israeli policy then :lol:

your dream is coming as the FSA are taking care kicking the last pro-Iranian government out of the ME

They can do that in Syria and probably in Lebanon later, but those who are in Iraq and GCC need much more work. It won't happen unless you chop off the head of the snake.

They can do that in Syria and probably in Lebanon later, but those who are in Iraq and GCC need much more work. It won't happen unless you chop off the head of the snake.

as i can see it, everything will be settle after we finish what we have now. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom