What's new

The Thambi (Madras Regiment) on Siachen - Pics

Literally it translates to "Sale" (Salay) in Hindi meaning brother-in-law.

When I was a kid there use to be joke where kids during morning prayer use to say " All Indians are my brothers and your sisters"
We used to spell this line " All indians are my brother.." thats it..no sister nothing..:p:

tamil nadu was being hot and humid to stay. we dont wear sweaters in winter like in northern parts of India . the avg temp is >25 c

By the way im from Andhra pradesh
Which place?

How can i visit those mountains ? What level of proficiency you need in trekking to reach there ?

I wanna go ! :bounce::bounce:

How can i visit those mountains ? What level of proficiency you need in trekking to reach there ?

Siachen has very high attrition rate, an individual can be supplied only through the air. You have no idea how such high altitude might affect your body. Check out this documentary see from 32 mins how high altitude is affecting the presenter.

Siachen has very high attrition rate, an individual can be supplied only through the air. You have no idea how such high altitude might affect your body. Check out this documentary see from 32 mins how high altitude is affecting the presenter.

I am an avid trekker. I have done some high altitude trekking of about 20 miles per day totalling 50 miles before

Want to trek to Siachen Glacier? -The New Indian Express
Siachen Glacier In Kashmir,Siachen Glacier Trekking In Himalayas

if you somehow get the clearance,then why not??

but I think you better go for Some other places which will give you thrill and easy to get permission.India has several dozens of such great locations you can go for.

you can visit this...

Indiahikes - A guide to trekking in India

Back
Top Bottom