What's new

The Ten Best Survival Guns (pistols)

Lets say something around 60k to 70k (MAX). :)

This is among one of the options i am looking at along with B-6 and ST-9. (Really like to look of ST-9)

Wasay sometimes i think may be i should buy a MP5 instead, lolz :D

Why not buy an MG-3 instead?

Good option especially when you wants to go Rambo.
001358E000000258-0-image-a-27_1471595594756.jpg

Wasay sometimes i think may be i should buy a MP5 instead, lolz :D
You can buy from POF but semi auto version only and there are some .30 darra made also available.
hqdefault.jpg

Or an AK!

AK as in Al-Khalid :lol:

No i was serious about Mp5. They are selling POF made ones, have a friend there who can help, the prices is OK and the gun is HOT! :-)
But i do agree that a pistol will be more suited for a person like me, MP5 is an overkill. (isi lea tu bs kabhiiiii kabhi he sochta hoon not aksar :P)

I am also a life long fan of beretta, I own one but it is POF made PK-9.
attachment.php

Sir expandable rounds allowed under Geneva?
When an armed robber infront of you, having full intention to shoot you, forget about Geneva.

When an armed robber infront of you, having full intention to shoot you, forget about Geneva.
I am talking about armed services further you need to stop robber not to kill but these expandable bullets make it sure receiver could not survive.

I am talking about armed services further you need to stop robber not to kill but these expandable bullets make it sure receiver could not survive.
Whatever, my first priority will be that I am shooting him/her right in his/her head. I have seen many people got killed just for refusing to stop. They fire at you without thinking. The worst part is that one can loose her family member(This has actually happened few days back with the husband of an office colleague).

I am looking to buy a low price gun as well. Suggestion? But PLEASE do not make me spend a lot :D
Sasta wala kaam btao (but better than dara :P)

@Dazzler @Irfan Baloch @TaimiKhan and all others? :)
i prefer revolvers over pistols personally
I prefer a smaller bore guns
what is your budget? just to let you know any thing legal and authentic has an inflated price tag.
but if its a one time buy then do allow yourself some more cash or just go for a beginner weapon you can practice at range that should be around or under 10-20K bracket.

i prefer revolvers over pistols personally
I prefer a smaller bore guns
what is your budget? just to let you know any thing legal and authentic has an inflated price tag.
but if its a one time buy then do allow yourself some more cash or just go for a beginner weapon you can practice at range that should be around or under 10-20K bracket.
I am looking to find something around 50, 60k. I do like revolvers but will want a pistol for now (in this purchase)
The worst thing for me is that there are no ranges here in Faisalabad :(
Not sure if there are any even in Lahore. Wasy Fsd mein b honi chahea!!

I am looking to find something around 50, 60k. I do like revolvers but will want a pistol for now (in this purchase)
The worst thing for me is that there are no ranges here in Faisalabad :(
Not sure if there are any even in Lahore. Wasy Fsd mein b honi chahea!!
What? Nothing is this price range? :D
@Irfan Baloch @TaimiKhan and others? :)

Chinese CF98 can come around 50-60k, rest all are expensive. Due to non import, weapons have become expensive otherwise would have been cheap.
And you rate it ABOVE ST-9 (POF) in your recommendation?

And you rate it ABOVE ST-9 (POF) in your recommendation?
I have used cf98 since last 5 years and i am very satisfied. Nearly 400 rounds of different origin fired without a single stoppage or misfire.

ST9 isnt bad also.

I have used cf98 since last 5 years and i am very satisfied. Nearly 400 rounds of different origin fired without a single stoppage or misfire.

ST9 isnt bad also.
Great!
Thanks for your input dear! :)

Back
Top Bottom