What's new

The Ten Best Survival Guns (pistols)

The only weapons I trust

1. CZ75 SP01 (shadow 2 sucks)
2. Zastava EZ9 (A bit fatty, depends upon your hand and finger size)
3. AK74 fully modded with all kind of happy rounds.

After The Almighty Himself, the above are life savers.

The only weapons I trust

1. CZ75 SP01 (shadow 2 sucks)
2. Zastava EZ9 (A bit fatty, depends upon your hand and finger size)
3. AK74 fully modded with all kind of happy rounds.

After The Almighty Himself, the above are life savers.
more expensive rounds..... hard 2 find.... and much more...

Would always prefer an AK47 variant....

I thought Swedish cops were armed with Sig Sauers.... ?

oh sorry, my bad, I meant to say 9mm... Don't know why I type Glock 17 instead (which is strange because I was making a calibre explanation as to why I use Glock 22 in OZ)...

more expensive rounds..... hard 2 find.... and much more...

Would always prefer an AK47 variant....

Less Accurate, more recoil, Heavier. Besides Ak74 is better looking and more handy. unless ofcourse your fighting a war and need high power rounds. Though 47s have better stopping power, its cons outweigh its pros.

What is the procedure to get a Gun license in Pakistan?

licensing was put on a hold indefinitely, the last I checked, In federal and Punjab. Not sure about the current status. Perhaps if you are in KP it is possible.

well the normal procedure is obtain a form from the interior ministry or your local dealer, fill it out, pay the fees and wait a few months. However that channel is quite time consuming knowing how corrupt and slow things move in our country. Best is to find a guy who will get everything done for you with some extra fees if you know what I mean.

As a disclaimer I want to add that if you don't already own guns, I would recommend you not to get into them because with weapons comes great responsibility. Temptations can be very difficult to control especially if you find yourself in a bad situation.

walking-dead-norman-reedus-daryl-dixon-home-season-3-amc.jpg

Seems to be universally agreed , the bow and arrow is the best survival weapon , reusable ammo

First tell ur budget. Its to be decided as per ur budget.
Lets say something around 60k to 70k (MAX). :)

Go for POF PK9, low price and decent performance
This is among one of the options i am looking at along with B-6 and ST-9. (Really like to look of ST-9)

Wasay sometimes i think may be i should buy a MP5 instead, lolz :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom