What's new

The Tank Man

say what you want, but killing peaceful protesters is wrong.

You mean like the Kent State massacre or carpet bombing Cambodia or "Shock and Awe" Baghdad. I give credit to China for minding their own business and not trying to find some moral superiority all the time.

Chai Ling finds God.

Chai Ling describes how, after she left China, she was challenged by many people's testimony and faith in God, eventually leading her to her own conversion on Friday, 4 December 2009. She claims that in light of her struggles in Tiananmen, she realised that the only one who could achieve positive change in China is God. The most significant influence was a U.S. Congress’s Human Rights testimony she heard of China’s forced abortion practice. The young women who gave her testimony, whilst also describing the traumatic experience she went through, also described the saving power she found from her faith in Jesus.

Chai Ling has since felt that God has been guiding her throughout her struggles even when she doubted it, and that she is called specifically to bring His love to China.

You mean like the Kent State massacre or carpet bombing Cambodia or "Shock and Awe" Baghdad. I give credit to China for minding their own business and not trying to find some moral superiority all the time.

no, i mean killing peaceful protesters are wrong.

Deng Xiao Ping did good things to China, no doubt of that. But on Tian An Men Square Massacre, Deng is a bastard, a criminal, no doubt of that either. The Chinese communist government will never let people within China to discuss it openly because one thing they are certainly very good at is fooling it's people. Those young Chinese here in mainland China do not have the chance to know this history, to know the truth. In this regard, the government really did a very good job!

And my salute to the Tank man! He along with the students who got killed (for their people) in the event are certainly the heroes of Chinese. History will remember them all!

What are you like the reverse 50 cent party? Keep an dormant account on the forum just to spam it when there's a protest?

Ignore me if my words do not please you, buddy. I'm here mainly for following the latest military news of China, I do not have time for retards, thank you.

That guy was doing something stupid, yet PLA didn't just roll the tank over him, they asked him to leave.

You don't displease, you're irrelevant to me.

Thank you for your understanding. I post here only to show that there exists different voice in China, that's all. I do not have the time, the interest and the passion like you guys to post and reply in this forum all the time. But I appreciate your work, I do.

Thank you for your understanding. I post here only to show that there exists different voice in China, that's all. I do not have the time, the interest and the passion like you guys to post and reply in this forum all the time. But I appreciate your work, I do.

You're welcome ?

no, i mean killing peaceful protesters are wrong.

If you are really from America and think that killing peaceful protesters "is" (should be singular, and you should know this if you speak English as your first language) wrong, then rise up and speak against the U.S government.

Deng Xiao Ping did good things to China, no doubt of that. But on Tian An Men Square Massacre, Deng is a bastard, a criminal, no doubt of that either. The Chinese communist government will never let people within China to discuss it openly because one thing they are certainly very good at is fooling it's people. Those young Chinese here in mainland China do not have the chance to know this history, to know the truth. In this regard, the government really did a very good job!

truth!? :) young men, do u know i've been living in the UK for quite long time now, had watching those so-called 'truth' about tiananmen 'Massacre' and other stuff, its all about distorted evidences from those shameless people said things didnt even confine with common senses in the first place! but u know what, the westerners they believe those crap! so it worked for their objective!

the real truth is China is prospering even with lots internal and external problems, there are Chinese people unhappy with the current situation in China be honest, but the reality is the majority Chinese are happy! we chinese are confident because we make things happen!

Back
Top Bottom