What's new

The Successful Launch of Shenzhou 8

I have been in this forum too long, and I know what these people bring. They bring enemity rather than good will. You are new and you are giving expert advice on how I should react when a fellow Indian is bring enemity to India rather than to him alone, I want (each Indian) to be good will ambassdors to the world not bad will ambassdors.

The last thing that I want to do on PDF is to cross words with fellow INdians, if you have any thing to me, give me a personal message.
Yes, your approach is good......still, I am against attacking someone personally for whatever reason.
Different people have different mentality, the person in question might have posted something out of hatred/jealousy....and we should not do the same thing.
It is just my opinion, I wanted to let you know.....it's not any kind of advice.

By the way, I am not too new comparing your joining date....It's just that I don't post as much as you.
I only post when I feel a reply is necessary according to me. I don't generally express my views on any issue independently.

I guess we should end this Off-Topic discussion here.
Any further communication should be done through PM.

.................if you have any thing to me, give me a personal message.
I am unable to PM you since my post count is not yet 50.
Thank you for your PM.....I can understand your concern.

Replying to your message:-
I am getting this reply when am trying to send you a visitor message:
To be able to post Visitor messages your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 41 posts.

Back
Top Bottom