What's new

The Successful Launch of Shenzhou 8

010705sq3pm33yu4sizup4.jpg

Just 140m!

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Only 30m.
012515duvaf1xia7dxuat1.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

012224zly652m5tqmgqygt.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Congratulations!

Congratulations on China for being the only 3rd country that can successfully and independently conduct space rendezvous!

I watched intermittently the live TV broadcasting. Hope Shenzhou8 did not hammer Tiangong1 too hard, and everything will go smoothly afterwards. :lol:

BTW, it seems to have happened in the space above Karachi.

Some noticeable observations:
1) A satellite (天链) was participating in the rendezvous. (by relaying data?)
2) The moment the two bodies were touched together, a vibrating mechanical wave seemed to have been generated across the system, causing the system to swing for several periods before damped to null.

Congrads again!

Congratulations China for yet another milestone achieved... Successful docking of Shenzhou-8 with Tiangong-1 reflects Chinese professionalism to its extremes. Enjoy your success.

there is still a second phase of docking and detaching to show that we have mastered this tech,only then can we call it successfull.

I also heard that there are live animal specimens in shenzou8 and can anyone tell me when will be the re-entry date?

Chinese media reports useless expenditure, china economy cant bare the costs...

AIAA - Aerospace America Online - CHINA
Earlier there was some one in the name Zarvan who used to derail threads, now we have some one in the name CorporateAffairs.
You need serious psyco theraphy on how to generate friends and not enemies. YOu have to try the Army, Navy, AF SSB and then you'll find that you do not have what it takes to exhibt OLQ(Officer Like Qualities).

---------- Post added 11-03-2011 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-02-2011 at 11:59 PM ----------

Congratz China, Its a great milestone and a inspiration for us to see you do things what once was said to be the achivable by US and USSR. Keep up the good work.

Earlier there was some one in the name Zarvan who used to derail threads, now we have some one in the name CorporateAffairs.
You need serious psyco theraphy on how to generate friends and not enemies. YOu have to try the Army, Navy, AF SSB and then you'll find that you do not have what it takes to exhibt OLQ(Officer Like Qualities).
You be happy with your "friends" and your "OLQ" and let him be happy with his "enemies".
There is no need to attack him personally by naming him....instead you can just ignore him and post something relevant to the thread yourself.

You be happy with your "friends" and your "OLQ" and let him be happy with his "enemies".
There is no need to attack him personally by naming him....instead you can just ignore him and post something relevant to the thread yourself.

I have been in this forum too long, and I know what these people bring. They bring enemity rather than good will. You are new and you are giving expert advice on how I should react when a fellow Indian is bring enemity to India rather than to him alone, I want (each Indian) to be good will ambassdors to the world not bad will ambassdors.

The last thing that I want to do on PDF is to cross words with fellow INdians, if you have any thing to me, give me a personal message.

Back
Top Bottom