What's new

The Story Of The Accession Of The Princely State Of Junagarh

Yes no wonder his heirs are still fighting a court battle?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=pHfmoBkqNCkL0yyNUUkBMA&bvm=bv.49784469,d.dmg

Everything is fake right?

Or the nawabs statement tht Pakistan is incomplete without Junagarh:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=CzDvz8d592Xli5ukcYdMuw&bvm=bv.49784469,d.dmg

People can go on fighting whoever they want in court.
Or make any statements wherever they want.
Some other Nawab (of wherever) can even say that Pakistan is incomplete without East Pakistan.

Its all about that said to be: Instrument of Accession. That is the core of it.
But it does not matter now, really. Junagarh has gone, so has East Pakistan.
Q.E.D.

Some other Nawab (of wherever) can even say that Pakistan is incomplete without East Pakistan.

Q.E.D.

Popeye... even junagarh case is in UN... so go eat spinach.

You are most probably right. I have never heard of such a proposal. But there was always a pacifist tone taken by Nehru with regards to J&K. If Pakistan did not give a chance to India by invading it, there would be no 'Kashmir issue' today. Besides, the J&K ruler was more inclined to be independent(according to the neutral perspective) than be with either India or Pakistan. Only the conspiracy theory soaked version of Pakistani history shows the Raja as eager to join Indian Union.
Pakistan didnt invaded Kashmir.

Get your facts right.

Nation states indulge in everything for their interests. Pakistan tried it in Kashmir. Also later in Punjab. In both case they failed. In the case of Baluchistan(Kalat) they were successful. In case of Junagadh, Hyderabad and Kashmir India succeeded. Now you can say that India is evil, Hindus are 'rabidly communal' etc etc but the ground situation remains the same.

1. Karachi is still in chaos.
2. Balochistan remains restive.
3. Half of the country remains sovereign and independent.
4. Terrorism plagues the entire state etc.

Even if I play the Devil's Advocate and say that we are the devil, what are you going to do about it?
Trust me - Pakistan as a state has done everything in its power (and will continue to) harm India as much as possible. How much it has succeeded I leave for you - the people of Pakistan to decide.

In any case here is another Government in Exile - Welcome to BSO_NA
You might just be able to recognize it.

Pakistan didnt invaded Kashmir.

Get your facts right.

"Pakistan didnt invaded Kashmir."
It should be - didn't invade

Yeah and pigs can fly. :laughcry:
Please don't troll. :hitwall:

Thought the topic itself guarantees a troll fest - unfortunately.

Nation states indulge in everything for their interests. Pakistan tried it in Kashmir. Also later in Punjab. In both case they failed. In the case of Baluchistan(Kalat) they were successful. In case of Junagadh, Hyderabad and Kashmir India succeeded. Now you can say that India is evil, Hindus are 'rabidly communal' etc etc but the ground situation remains the same.

1. Karachi is still in chaos.
2. Balochistan remains restive.
3. Half of the country remains sovereign and independent.
4. Terrorism plagues the entire state etc.

Even if I play the Devil's Advocate and say that we are the devil, what are you going to do about it?
Trust me - Pakistan as a state has done everything in its power (and will continue to) harm India as much as possible. How much it has succeeded I leave for you - the people of Pakistan to decide.

In any case here is another Government in Exile - Welcome to BSO_NA
You might just be able to recognize it.

"Pakistan didnt invaded Kashmir."
It should be - didn't invade

Yeah and pigs can fly. :laughcry:
Please don't troll. :hitwall:

Thought the topic itself guarantees a troll fest - unfortunately.

:rofl:

Tell a lie enough times so it becomes truth.

Q.E.D.

Indians never seem to understand, or want to reconcile with facts. The ideological Pakistan that has been the physical manifestation of The Two Nation Theory did not end in 1971. The minor part of Pakistan, ie, the West did not secede. The East and West became independently sovereign parts under the Two Nation theory born in Lahore, March 1940. Previously we were two in one; now we are one in two.

Let's not forget Manavadar which had also acceded to Pakistan but was annexed by India through military action.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom