What's new

The Story Of The Accession Of The Princely State Of Junagarh

One interesting thing is there in these "documents" being depicted. There is no signatures of either Mr. Mahabat Khan or M.A.Jinnah on the said "documents". All that can be seen are a signature of some Munnawar Ali Khan which is dated sometime in 1989. Now the "alleged accession" is said to have taken place in 1947??

Now; a matter of fact. The said Mr.Mahabat Khan fled his kingdom with his pet dogs to Karachi sometime in 1947. So when did this "alleged accession" take place? So was this gentleman lacking in "mohabbat" for his countrymen/kingdom? That he had to run away.
Also this Mr.Mahabat Khan had a Diwan/Prime Minister called Mr.Shahnawaz Bhutto (father of Zulfiqar Bhutto) who actually handed over control of the state to India. So what gives!

Wow! Good find. You are sharp. This seems tobe the application form(See attestation by a Pakistani civil service officer) and not the official signed instrument of accession of Junagarh.

Dear its an attested copy of original document......Munnawar Ali he was Section officer (ruffly 17 or grade officer)....If you have query regarding genuineness of this do some personal effort to prove it wrong.

But why are the signatures of both parties visible? what was the section office attesting to in 1989?

Dear its an attested copy of original document......Munnawar Ali he was Section officer (ruffly 17 or grade officer)....If you have query regarding genuineness of this do some personal effort to prove it wrong.

An attested copy of an original document?? Where are the signatures of the signatories to that "document"? Does that said "document" mean any thing with out any signatures?

Will any contract or any cheque in your name; but without your signature have any meaning or value? Or just be a scrap of paper?

Or were those said "documents" that you showed were papers printed at Jungalwala Chaapkhana in Jhumritalaiya ?
Then I can attest them as Munnawar Ali Khan. And I can even date it back to 1947 to help you.

But why are the signatures of both parties visible? what was the section office attesting to in 1989?

bhai it was not the "official copy".....attestation is made for "Certified to be true"......hope you get the point

not the case my dear a false propaganda, can you expect such generous offer to Pakistan and that to from Vilbha Bhai Patel....???

You are most probably right. I have never heard of such a proposal. But there was always a pacifist tone taken by Nehru with regards to J&K. If Pakistan did not give a chance to India by invading it, there would be no 'Kashmir issue' today. Besides, the J&K ruler was more inclined to be independent(according to the neutral perspective) than be with either India or Pakistan. Only the conspiracy theory soaked version of Pakistani history shows the Raja as eager to join Indian Union.

You are most probably right. I have never heard of such a proposal. But there was always a pacifist tone taken by Nehru with regards to J&K. If Pakistan did not give a chance to India by invading it, there would be no 'Kashmir issue' today. Besides, the J&K ruler was more inclined to be independent(according to the neutral perspective) than be with either India or Pakistan. Only the conspiracy theory soaked version of Pakistani history shows the Raja as eager to join Indian Union.

It was not untrue. Vallabhbhai Patel did that make that offer to Liaquat Ali Khan; knowing fully well that it was absurd and patently impractical. That was the end of it.

An attested copy of an original document?? Where are the signatures of the signatories to that "document"? Does that said "document" mean any thing with out any signatures?

Will any contract or any cheque in your name; but without your signature have any meaning or value? Or just be a scrap of paper?

Or were those said "documents" that you showed were papers printed at Jungalwala Chaapkhana in Jhumritalaiya ?
Then I can attest them as Munnawar Ali Khan. And I can even date it back to 1947 to help you.

Dear as stated earlier it not the official copy......do you understand what does it mean.....???

Dear as stated earlier it not the official copy......do you understand what does it mean.....???

Yes; that there is simply NOTHING OFFICIAL about it.........
Just like any contract in the name of Mr.HRK but without Mr.HRK's signature is just meaningless.

Funny is'nt it? ;)
Why is it that nobody can show a copy (even xerox) of the original document duly signed and sealed by the TWO ORIGINAL SIGNATORIES?

This is'nt a love-letter between two neighborhood teenagers trying to keep their romance a secret, is it?

Yes no wonder his heirs are still fighting a court battle?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=pHfmoBkqNCkL0yyNUUkBMA&bvm=bv.49784469,d.dmg

Everything is fake right?

Or the nawabs statement tht Pakistan is incomplete without Junagarh:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=CzDvz8d592Xli5ukcYdMuw&bvm=bv.49784469,d.dmg

Back
Top Bottom