What's new

The stolen childhoods of Kashmir in pencil and crayon

Blatant propaganda. Kids do not draw like this. The more lies that are published the more unbelievable the tale becomes. Boy who cried wolf was an excellent example of lessons that need to be learned. It is becoming laughable.

we will fight till the last bullet till the last ounce of energy.
we have a reason to protect from stone pelters.
extremist are creating havoc around globe and getting punished too. these people will have similer fate if they keep violence.

Yes extremists are creating havoc and those mf extremists 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches are threat for humanity.

You can fight till last whatever, history proves that no occupation lasts forever. Japanese had to quit Phillipines, British had to quit Subcontinent, Russians had to quit Afghanistan and IA one day India will had to quit Kashmir. Millions of Kashmiris will kick you out.

You are not only frustrated but also confused .after three generations all you can do is hope at least the next generation can see what your grand parent generation has been hoping that must be really frustrating. When you curse that means you know you cannot do anything or you know its not going to happen . when ever I see you cursing the IA a smile comes to my face .thanks for your frustration .

Curse? Is the word "indian" curse? I just stated the facts which are that those 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists are terrorists. Now you can smile, dance, twist, fly for all I care or give a f.

Curse? Is the word "indian" curse? I just stated the facts which are that those 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists are terrorists. Now you can smile, dance, twist, fly for all I care or give a f.
:-) I can understand the pain . we will not stop you from your small happiness in life.
Don't read the papers you know ,you will have to read about the hub ,you guessed it right. That will break your heart again. :yahoo:

Yes extremists are creating havoc and those mf extremists 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches are threat for humanity.

You can fight till last whatever, history proves that no occupation lasts forever. Japanese had to quit Phillipines, British had to quit Subcontinent, Russians had to quit Afghanistan and IA one day India will had to quit Kashmir. Millions of Kashmiris will kick you out.

you are occupied people. the land belong to kashmiri pandits. these guys occupied by force only problem is you talk of recent history. they will be taken care of.

:-) I can understand the pain . we will not stop you from your small happiness in life.
Don't read the papers you know ,you will have to read about the hub ,you guessed it right. That will break your heart again. :yahoo:

Lol, Kashmiris thrashing your occupier terrorists by hoisting Pakistani flag and singing Pakistani anthem, Delhi university students supporting them, etc etc, you can see the obvious, who is in the pain and who is not. Come out of your comfort zone and peek into the reality, the writing is on the wall already.

you are occupied people. the land belong to kashmiri pandits. these guys occupied by force only problem is you talk of recent history. they will be taken care of.

Kashmiris are the owner of that land not some dilli appointed foreign indians who have flocked into IOK in an attempt to change demographics. Kashmiris are living on those lands for centuries, doesn't matter if the converted to Islam just like the rest of Pakistani ethnicities.

Lol, Kashmiris thrashing your occupier terrorists by hoisting Pakistani flag and singing Pakistani anthem, Delhi university students supporting them, etc etc, you can see the obvious, who is in the pain and who is not. Come out of your comfort zone and peek into the reality, the writing is on the wall already.
Still you or your grand children will be still hoping you will get Kashmir someday like your grand father or great grand father was hoping .:-)
World will not accept terrorism. Some religious bigots picking up arms will not change anything .
We too should do what china does then only these guys will learn I guess we have been too lenient.

Still you or your grand children will be still hoping you will get Kashmir someday like your grand father or great grand father was hoping .:-)
World will not accept terrorism. Some religious bigots picking up arms will not change anything .
We too should do what china does then only these guys will learn I guess we have been too lenient.

Lol, nobody in Pakistan dream to get Kashmir, all Pakistan wants is to have Kashmiris get their right of self determination which was promised to them.

It's your 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists who are terrorists not Kashmiris.

Yes you can try. It's not like you haven't tried it yet...from economic uplift to infrastructure to military action but massive failure for indians, the reason - Kashmir is an occupied territory and nothing is greater than freedom.

Lol, nobody in Pakistan dream to get Kashmir, all Pakistan wants is to have Kashmiris get their right of self determination which was promised to them.

It's your 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists who are terrorists not Kashmiris.

Yes you can try. It's not like you haven't tried it yet...from economic uplift to infrastructure to military action but massive failure for indians, the reason - Kashmir is an occupied territory and nothing is greater than freedom.
If you rewind back Kashmir was peaceful till 88-89 when Islamic terrorism was introduced by your country .so things won't be the same always .they can choose to make life hell for thenselfs and die or worry about their future and give up islamic terrorism and join the main streem and prosper.
You don't want Kashmir but have no problem giving up your claim and hand over part of Kashmir to China and then how can you look at a kashmiri and lie on his face that we care about you .

If you rewind back Kashmir was peaceful till 88-89 when Islamic terrorism was introduced by your country .so things won't be the same always .they can choose to make life hell for thenselfs and die or worry about their future and give up islamic terrorism and join the main streem and prosper.
You don't want Kashmir but have no problem giving up your claim and hand over part of Kashmir to China and then how can you look at a kashmiri and lie on his face that we care about you .

Kashmiris waited until 89 after which their patience limit got exhausted and they openly started new vocal movement.

Which indian army or analyst duffer told you Pakistan gave up Kashmir to China?

Kashmiris waited until 89 after which their patience limit got exhausted and they openly started new vocal movement.

Which indian army or analyst duffer told you Pakistan gave up Kashmir to China?
No they did not wait till 89 .wahibism was introduced by your country in Kashmir and where ever wahabism goes guns follow.now don't tell me Pakistan was not supporting terrorists in Kashmir .

As expected you guys live in vacuum .at least check what all agreements have been signed between China and Pakistan .

No they did not wait till 89 .wahibism was introduced by your country in Kashmir and where ever wahabism goes guns follow.now don't tell me Pakistan was not supporting terrorists in Kashmir .

As expected you guys live in vacuum .at least check what all agreements have been signed between China and Pakistan .

There is only one group who execute terrorism in IOK that is 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches. Kashmiris are fighting 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches for freedom.

It's you people who live in a cave believing india is a Supa pawa, white servants, etc etc. Don't blame you though as your own media creates a fool out of you.

There is only one group who execute terrorism in IOK that is 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches. Kashmiris are fighting 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches for freedom.

It's you people who live in a cave believing india is a Supa pawa, white servants, etc etc. Don't blame you though as your own media creates a fool out of you.
Your rants aside have you found any agreements signed between Pakistan and China

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom